Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anything new? some progress?...
Page: 66

anything new? some progress?

is there any information about the server?

Banned Senior Member

Server is still being worked on, Though we wont be releasing this weekend as you can see, I'm almost certain it will be next weekend though, a lot of testing and tuning going on now.

Banned Senior Member

We are testing everything before release server to make sure everything is setup fine, as say Rocket can be in the next weekend.

Will
    We
    Have
    Our
    VP
    Or
    Not
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Will
    We
    Have
    Our
    VP
    Or
    Not
    ?
    nopeeeeeeeee

Banned Senior Member

So heres a little on whats going on now...

Valk/baha/gryph and Black chitin will ALL be obtainable in game, kinda similar to how BC is obtains now, bosses in CZ bowl will be added for valk/baha/gryph.
    Each class have there very own sets for baha/valk/gryph now instead of the 1 set fits all sort of ideal there was last time.
    Stats BC will be roughly 10 more AC per piece then shell+9 and about 5-7 stats per piece.
    Stats for Valk/baha/gryph will have about 20 more AC per piece then shell+9 and give about 3-4 stats per piece more.

I'm removing the exchange system for valk/baha/gryph (the npc in moradon), So you won't be able to exchange the armor anymore.
    Why did I do this?
    I want there to be more trading going on, more of a market in-game.

Iv'e been thinking about what to do about old donators, and I'm kind of stumped, As much as I want to give everyone who donated back something I'm really kind of forced to just not give any sort of "old donation" reward to anyone...
    As bad as that sounds Iv'e got good logic behind it...
    The main reason why Iv'e kind decided to do this is due to the fact that I don't Have logs of everyone who donated from day one( Only got about 3 or 4 months of logs ).
    Another big reason is It wouldn't be fair to people If I just restored the donations that i Have logs of, or the Donations people can prove...I like to keep things nice and fair as you all know.

BUT, I do have some sort of "make up" for that decision, I'm going to reduce the prices in PUS, And as you read above, all items will be obtainable in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    So heres a little on whats going on now...

Valk/baha/gryph and Black chitin will ALL be obtainable in game, kinda similar to how BC is obtains now, bosses in CZ bowl will be added for valk/baha/gryph.
    Each class have there very own sets for baha/valk/gryph now instead of the 1 set fits all sort of ideal there was last time.
    Stats BC will be roughly 10 more AC per piece then shell+9 and about 5-7 stats per piece.
    Stats for Valk/baha/gryph will have about 20 more AC per piece then shell+9 and give about 3-4 stats per piece more.

I'm removing the exchange system for valk/baha/gryph (the npc in moradon), So you won't be able to exchange the armor anymore.
    Why did I do this?
    I want there to be more trading going on, more of a market in-game.

Iv'e been thinking about what to do about old donators, and I'm kind of stumped, As much as I want to give everyone who donated back something I'm really kind of forced to just not give any sort of "old donation" reward to anyone...
    As bad as that sounds Iv'e got good logic behind it...
    The main reason why Iv'e kind decided to do this is due to the fact that I don't Have logs of everyone who donated from day one( Only got about 3 or 4 months of logs ).
    Another big reason is It wouldn't be fair to people If I just restored the donations that i Have logs of, or the Donations people can prove...I like to keep things nice and fair as you all know.

BUT, I do have some sort of "make up" for that decision, I'm going to reduce the prices in PUS, And as you read above, all items will be obtainable in game.
    I have a feeling that I'm gonna have the most fun I've had in my KO career very soon :3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I have a feeling that I'm gonna have the most fun I've had in my KO career very soon :3
    Lol, Why is that? :P

Hype this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lol, Why is that? :P

Hype this shit up.
    Had a blast in XionaKO last time. With more stuff to farm/trade I bet it's gonna be even more fun ;P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

sounds so good, i hope i have enough free-time to play abit

i'm so fucking busy lately

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

I'm sure you'll find some free time to play with me ;P
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post

Dont bother playing this server lol. Upgrade rates suck ass and the server is super corrupt, you have no idea. I also heard the owners secretly change rates overnight to annoy the fuck out of people. Dont waste your time bro. Not worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Dont bother playing this server lol. Upgrade rates suck ass and the server is super corrupt, you have no idea. I also heard the owners secretly change rates overnight to annoy the fuck out of people. Dont waste your time bro. Not worth.

u can put on ur panties, i'm done with ur ass ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

XionaKO is one of the best pk/light-farm servers ever. Wtf u on about?