Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's with the alias 'Rocket'? If this server anything like LifeKO it may be worth checking out....
Page: 23

What's with the alias 'Rocket'? If this server anything like LifeKO it may be worth checking out.

Banned Senior Member

Huh? Alias? I'm AdminB on Xiona, just the name i chose to go with, but everyone knows that.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Remove ctrl minor, I mean seriously... even archers run around spamming Arrow shower and ctrl. Hell of annoying, Sins are already nerfed enough no need somehting so all the noobs go sin /archer ( talking bout ctrl ).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a rogue myself... but it's disgusting to see that any noob runs around minoring like theres no tomorrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Remove ctrl minor, I mean seriously... even archers run around spamming Arrow shower and ctrl. Hell of annoying, Sins are already nerfed enough no need somehting so all the noobs go sin /archer ( talking bout ctrl ).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a rogue myself... but it's disgusting to see that any noob runs around minoring like theres no tomorrow lol
    Well minoring doesn't exactly take that much skill...

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

It was a mistake to delete DD helmets, priests&mages kinda need them. especially new ones who still use the +9 health acces

Banned Senior Member

Yeah, im debating on adding them, tough debate, I might as well poll it on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Huh? Alias? I'm AdminB on Xiona, just the name i chose to go with, but everyone knows that.
    Oh, Vincents hasn't been working on this server ?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Oh, Vincents hasn't been working on this server ?
    Again with this shiet?! Yes! SHIET.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Again with this shiet?! Yes! SHIET.
    Not accusing, simply asking. I like Vincents servers.

Banned Senior Member

deffiently not, it has only been me working on this server.

Beter add start uniqs that are on half of the iron ones,instead of the +9 ones,dont add dd since sins gonna hit for crap then,remove ctrl minor and look in the glacier,LR thingy,i got 323 LR and 288gr and i get stunned a lot and i mean A LOT,and im fully geared prist -.- We had kill the gm event yesterday and it was rather fun too bad it ended too early,if your looking for a casual server this is a nice one,took me like 5 days to get fully geared my clan is having fun most of the people are nice,dun like some of the GM's tho but meh Also i wonder will you do some upgrades to spice the server up,put some events on a regular bases new zones etc ?

Banned Senior Member

There are alot of updates on there way HOPING to get them done within the next week..

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Remove ctrl minor, I mean seriously... even archers run around spamming Arrow shower and ctrl.
    If he disables ctrl minor than in all fairness he should've get rid of ARCHER combo aswell as they both are unfixed bugs technically. Archer combo isnt something that was designed.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    If he disables ctrl minor than in all fairness he should've get rid of ARCHER combo aswell as they both are unfixed bugs technically. Archer combo isnt something that was designed.
    rogues SUPPOSE TO HAVE MINOR COMBO WITHOUT ANY SORT OF CHEATS / GAY ASS CTRL .
    A GOOD ROGUE suppose to humiliate a good archer , S combo gg bb thats it .I bet you 're from the ones who use the ctrl like all those turks out there .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    rogues SUPPOSE TO HAVE MINOR COMBO WITHOUT ANY SORT OF CHEATS / GAY ASS CTRL .
    A GOOD ROGUE suppose to humiliate a good archer , S combo gg bb thats it .I bet you 're from the ones who use the ctrl like all those turks out there .
    ehmm... excuse me? I haven't been playing KO since 2008. Im just pointing out a statement (PS. im not even from turk)