Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal If he disables ctrl minor than in all fairness he should've get rid of ARCHER combo ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    If he disables ctrl minor than in all fairness he should've get rid of ARCHER combo aswell as they both are unfixed bugs technically. Archer combo isnt something that was designed.
    I'd honestly want to know how do you know if archer combo was a bug? Comboing was a bug in the first place but it's still in every KO server and besides, archer combo is a good thing and I'm pretty sure it was added to USKO on purpose. Ctrl minor then again benefits nobody except those that don't know how to minor combo (which is something everybody should learn instead of cheating their way to it). Nobody gets harmed when Ctrl minor gets removed but removing archer combo would destroy archer class.

The moment when u stop thinking logically you make a total retard of yourself u know? KO is filled with bugs, it's left to us to decide which are useful ones and which are meant to be fixed.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I didn't meant to add DD's and shit on. I just want to get rid of CTRL minor, Simple lol

I just don't get it how an archer is suposed to run out of mana minoring and using arrow shower. Dafuq ? Same goes to sin, they should learn the proper way of how to minor... not being some lazy cunts and use ctrl minor... Just totally ruins the rogue class. Then it's my opinion again...

Dude Rocket i understand that the GM's r your friends and all but cant you tell em to stop being nubs with the wars and stop opening them and closing them everytime they want its making people rather frustrated -.-

Banned Senior Member

I wasn't aware this was happening...

Banned Senior Member

Looking for a new addition to our staff!

Need a GFX staff member, if your interested drop me a pm here or on the forum!

u need new items? i have (perses palas cronus hyperion etc)

i dont want staff(gm)
    Last edited by zamora21; 09-18-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Man Perses looks sexy... Good server. Keep coming people.

Quote Originally Posted by zamora21 View Post
    u need new items? i have (perses palas cronus hyperion etc)

i dont want staff(gm)
    Perses Destruction Axe is from the old KO4u server and I bet that screenshot is from there aswell. I wouldn't trust this guy.

ares take me i edited items

should make valks and stuff drop so people can farm them instead of paying 50 $ ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Perses Destruction Axe is from the old KO4u server and I bet that screenshot is from there aswell. I wouldn't trust this guy.
    huh? isnt hard to copy the textures from old ko4u client

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    should make valks and stuff drop so people can farm them instead of paying 50 $ ;/
    I have a full donation warrior. I have vsed clannie with shells - same uniques I think which he got from upgrade - and it was very very close call. I won with avg of 1.2k hp left. If I had failed couple of them during vs, he would won. Gyra looks cool but it is not that different from what you can farm.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    I have a full donation warrior. I have vsed clannie with shells - same uniques I think which he got from upgrade - and it was very very close call. I won with avg of 1.2k hp left. If I had failed couple of them during vs, he would won. Gyra looks cool but it is not that different from what you can farm.
    u are talking about different thing

I agree, that gryphon / valkyrie / bahamut sets should be somehow farmble.

o ya like im not even comlaining bout the stats or anything , i saw the bonus and its not even that much more , just which it was cheaper so i can get my own set..just didnt wana throw 50$ to look differnet

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    o ya like im not even comlaining bout the stats or anything , i saw the bonus and its not even that much more , just which it was cheaper so i can get my own set..just didnt wana throw 50$ to look differnet
    Yes prices are a bit higher from my previous private server experiences. I am one of those who dont have time - max 2 hrs a day - and I dont wanna spend it looking for bosses. I waited and saved up.

You do not look different... You look badass (: