Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend spent a lot of money for kc and for some reasons he got banned oO...
Page: 39

my friend spent a lot of money for kc and for some reasons he got banned oO

Banned Senior Member

If it's who i think he is, its because he charged back.

++++++++++++++++++++

So u have to vote for couple of weeks before you start playing ? U only get uniqs plus 1 from voting so to make them plus 3 ...

O_o Senior Member

There are events almost everyday, where they are rewarding with Undefeatable weapons +8 (most of the times) and those items at +9 can get you like a set of +2 uniques or even +3 (im not so familiar with markets) also, you get Gems for each kill in CZ and you can exchange them for +3 uniques, and its not so hard to obtain them, I already bought 3x Iron sets for my chars, which is 500 gems for each part.

Banned Senior Member

Starting accesories are now +0 changing them to +1 very soon, and making vote items +2 (possibly) and Making bosses drop +1 or +2.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Starting accesories are now +0 changing them to +1 very soon, and making vote items +2 (possibly) and Making bosses drop +1 or +2.
    Bossed must drop +1, its kinda stupid that you get from votes +1 and bosses drop useless +0s.

Also, when youll make the starting uniques +1, you must change every1s uniques to +1 (to the players who are using the +0s beginners items) cause that will be unfair for them and they'll have to make new account to get them.

Banned Senior Member

Uh.. what in the world does that have to do with anything? Once again, as much as your replies are so intelligent, no need for them. That bug has been out for quite a while and if you are really hiding with a VPN.. on a PSKO server.. to bug stone of life.. you got quite a bit of time on your hands maybe need to experience the great outdoors.

The gems he is talking about? Aren't stones of life? Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Uh.. what in the world does that have to do with anything? Once again, as much as your replies are so intelligent, no need for them. That bug has been out for quite a while and if you are really hiding with a VPN.. on a PSKO server.. to bug stone of life.. you got quite a bit of time on your hands maybe need to experience the great outdoors.

The gems he is talking about? Aren't stones of life? Where have you been?
    He mean.. if u get killed from a MOB in Cz and get rezzed you get PK gems so get 2 chars and do this so you get lots of PK gems

Banned Senior Member

Sounds like a huge flaw.. Time to fix it Rocket.

O_o Senior Member

To bad there there are no mobs in CZ!

But hey! Nice try!
    Last edited by MyDestiny; 01-15-2013 at 06:12 AM.

I'm not playing here and never been in cz but hmm there isnt any mob in cz at all? cant someone lure out riote or atross or blood don from the bowl and killing and rezzing yourself all the time from x2 pc somewhere out side of the bowl as long as many stones someone need?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I'm not playing here and never been in cz but hmm there isnt any mob in cz at all? cant someone lure out riote or atross or blood don from the bowl and killing and rezzing yourself all the time from x2 pc somewhere out side of the bowl as long as many stones someone need?
    There are GMs online 24/7, scouting CZ and all zones all day.

I know that atleast 1 GM is doing so, he is checking the online users at panel, see where everyone are, and tp on them or just walk there and see if everything is ok.

Banned Senior Member

It's fine, this isn't rly a major bug and are easy work arounds for it, 1 as you stated above.

We could really need some more players cause its getting more dead then before