Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Warmonger Read above, with that being said mortal you're principle is just laughable. If you bothered to ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    Read above, with that being said mortal you're principle is just laughable. If you bothered to look around, or read the thread you would understand why peoples opinions like yours don't phase me. Why? Because you don't know shit.
    Regards,
    Warmonger
    The same goes for you than I suppose. Considering that you missed half of my reply or you just didn't understand the concept. You can act all you want about knowing shitloads of developing a old game like Knight Online, but it still doesn't give you any rights of threating and spamming each topic in ko4life.

I didn't claim of knowing more than you do. I'd like to see the part where I did.

I haven't made verbal threats or attacks against any PSKO, feel free to point out where I exactly stated so. I have been away from KO for years, and I could care less what people are doing with it. Unless there is someone going around, trying to be me.
    So just to be clear, none of these are you:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=au
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/VoltageKO/index.php

.. etc. Okay then.
    Last edited by twostars; 01-16-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Oops, vBulletin broke the links when I edited.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    The same goes for you than I suppose. Considering that you missed half of my reply or you just didn't understand the concept. You can act all you want about knowing shitloads of developing a old game like Knight Online, but it still doesn't give you any rights of threating and spamming each topic in ko4life.

I didn't claim of knowing more than you do. I'd like to see the part where I did.
    That's the thing, I don't develop Knight Online anymore! I haven't in years! I have a huge reputation to uphold among other games now. And I find developing them games to be ten times more interesting, and beneficial then Knight Online. I mean lets face it the client data can be modified with a single tool. There isn't much to developing Knight Online as a game in general (that's where the previous discussion got kick started). I can say learning to develop other games, is ten times more beneficial to actual knowledge then Knight Online. And again I haven't threatened anybody, point out exactly where or else keep your mouth shut. If posting my constructive criticism on the forums bothers you, then there's the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out. I'm not here to violate any forums rules, or causing any problems. So expect input from me regularly here (gamers4life). The more you feed the bullshit train, the further it will go. Keep that in mind next time before posting "you don't know anything about development". I got more then five people on here posting actively in this single topic, I don't think that's a bad thing (im bringing life to the forums ).

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    - warmonger

After all those threats & attacks towards other PSKO why do you think that anyone would listen what you got to say? nor why should they care? You're full of shit you know that right? You speak like you know a thing about deveploment , but truthfully you haven't got a clue. (No im not claiming of being expert in KO!) Anyhow I do know a thing or two about deveploment outside of KO community.

How hard is it to leave topics alone and be quiet? You're boosting your ego with posting nonsense?
    Right about here.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So just to be clear, none of these are you:
    - sniped by warmonger -

.. etc. Okay then.
    That last one yea, but I don't know how a server I compromised over four years ago (and never mentioned here) relates to this forum at all. Let alone the subject of this topic. Keep in mind this isn't a hacking forum, and promoting it is also against the rules. Also let me make it clear, if they were me (in which they're not) they would be irrelevant to this forum, as they are off site. So next time you say, I have been making threats on here provide a valid gamers4life url.
    Last edited by Warmonger; 01-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Banned

Twostars isn't promoting the forum literally everybody knows about here.

Banned Senior Member

Keep in mind this isn't a hacking forum making threats on here provide a valid gamers4life url.
    Keep in mind this is a KO servers topic. Not a topic to try and prove shit which is completely irrelevant to anything.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Keep in mind this is a KO servers topic. Not a topic to try and prove shit which is completely irrelevant to anything.
    If you don't prove shit to anything irrelevant, then there isn't irrelevantly anything to to prove?

Banned Senior Member

let me dumb this down a bit for you, everything you are saying is "irrelevant" to the topic.

this is a very nice server cya there --->MikkelKessleR

### Biforst Monster Damage has been reduced by Half ###

Banned Senior Member

You have a huge reputation? You have never had a huge reputation. You destroyed your own reputation when you decided to turn into the egotastic d-bag who still roams the forums and brags about shit we all know you can't do. Words are words. Let's see you exploit something major? I have only seen you for like 3 days on this forum and I just don't understand you, you just constantly brag about shit. But you provide no proof of anything.. you say "client data can be changed with a simple tool" what tool? None.. Let's sit down and face reality, you're nothing.

I also noticed reading your posts.. your knowledge seems to go up as the post goes on? Do you my good kind sir use Google enough. Also, you used the word constructive criticism which seems to a be word that is misinterpreted.. so here is the definition -
    Constructive criticism is a communication technique intended to identify and find solutions to problems in a positive way.
    you posting how he has exploits? But not really posting a solution to the issue.. so no.. you're not using constructive criticism. You're pointing out exploits.. which last time I remember.. this forum was not about exploits, this forum was for promoting your private server, help, and marketing of your character. So please, do us all a favor and leave.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You have a huge reputation? You have never had a huge reputation. You destroyed your own reputation when you decided to turn into the egotastic d-bag who still roams the forums and brags about shit we all know you can't do. Words are words. Let's see you exploit something major? I have only seen you for like 3 days on this forum and I just don't understand you, you just constantly brag about shit. But you provide no proof of anything.. you say "client data can be changed with a simple tool" what tool? None.. Let's sit down and face reality, you're nothing.

I also noticed reading your posts.. your knowledge seems to go up as the post goes on? Do you my good kind sir use Google enough. Also, you used the word constructive criticism which seems to a be word that is misinterpreted.. so here is the definition - you posting how he has exploits? But not really posting a solution to the issue.. so no.. you're not using constructive criticism. You're pointing out exploits.. which last time I remember.. this forum was not about exploits, this forum was for promoting your private server, help, and marketing of your character. So please, do us all a favor and leave.
    You got a lot to learn my child, like I said before go use Google like a good boy. Us real developers (ones who don't change minor shit that anyone's capable of) don't have a reputation among KO to begin with. KO's development died years ago, and so did the whole idea of being reputable. If you bothered to read the discussions me, twostars, and jonny have had in the past few days on here. You would understand my capabilities, but your problem is you don't even understand the posts. Let's see me exploit something major? What does that have to do with anything? I have defaced and released server files, from more then 6+ different servers. Not out of wanting to be a badass, but out of serving up punishment for server owners who were ultimately corrupt. To make you happy lets check off that request, as I am the one responsible for creating the KOCrash tool used to exploit the stack buffer overflow in 1298 when they first leaked (which took Blade weeks to fix). Then of course someone copied my exploit and released theirs to the public (ofc I had to tell people about it). Does that settle your "dude yer nuthang, if u don't exploit deh shit" craving? My knowledge goes up as I go on? How does that happen? Do I gotta warm up the engine first? I mean seeing how I know for a fact you don't have a clue what us three are even talking about. I can honestly say I am sorry but Google can't spoon feed you information fast enough, to construct well structured posts based on own intellect. Now you're talking about exploits again, where did in any my previous posts did I say anyone has exploits? Do you even know what a exploit is? (I swear to god im surrounded by morons). Yes, this forum isn't about exploits. And no, no one has even brought up that word until it came out of your keyboard (uh duh?). Based on the past two days of discussion back and forth between me and twostars. I bet he would tell you that I am more then capable of doing everything I have stated (as long as he doesn't talk out his ass, and try bending around the fact). The shit we discussed is some of the easiest shit, so how does that make you feel Mr. Brainiac? If you add me on MSN/Skpye I can physically show you my work. As I am not allowed to post links here to private server stuff (against board rules). You should try to stop flapping at the mouth so much, because there is a huge difference between people who say "I can do so and so", and them ever having proof of them doing so. And people who's been there and done that. I wouldn't say that I could flay a shuttle to the moon, take soil samples, and bring them back. Unless I knew for sure that I have the clearance to do so (bet you didn't even get that joke). So really you're the only one in here stirring up the bullshit bee-hive with your troll stick. Otherwise the rest of us are content where we are at.

You got a lot to learn my child, like I said before go use Google like a good boy. Us real developers (ones who don't change minor shit that anyone's capable of) don't have a reputation among KO to begin with. KO's development died years ago, and so did the whole idea of being reputable. If you bothered to read the discussions me, twostars, and jonny have had in the past few days on here. You would understand my capabilities, but your problem is you don't even understand the posts. Let's see me exploit something major? What does that have to do with anything? I have defaced and released server files, from more then 6+ different servers. Not out of wanting to be a badass, but out of serving up punishment for server owners who were ultimately corrupt. To make you happy lets check off that request, as I am the one responsible for creating the KOCrash tool used to exploit the stack buffer overflow in 1298 when they first leaked (which took Blade weeks to fix). Then of course someone copied my exploit and released theirs to the public (ofc I had to tell people about it). Does that settle your "dude yer nuthang, if u don't exploit deh shit" craving? My knowledge goes up as I go on? How does that happen? Do I gotta warm up the engine first? I mean seeing how I know for a fact you don't have a clue what us three are even talking about. I can honestly say I am sorry but Google can't spoon feed you information fast enough, to construct well structured posts based on own intellect. Now you're talking about exploits again, where did in any my previous posts did I say anyone has exploits? Do you even know what a exploit is? (I swear to god im surrounded by morons). Yes, this forum isn't about exploits. And no, no one has even brought up that word until it came out of your keyboard (uh duh?). Based on the past two days of discussion back and forth between me and twostars. I bet he would tell you that I am more then capable of doing everything I have stated (as long as he doesn't talk out his ass, and try bending around the fact). The shit we discussed is some of the easiest shit, so how does that make you feel Mr. Brainiac? If you add me on MSN/Skpye I can physically show you my work. As I am not allowed to post links here to private server stuff (against board rules). You should try to stop flapping at the mouth so much, because there is a huge difference between people who say "I can do so and so", and them ever having proof of them doing so. And people who's been there and done that. I wouldn't say that I could flay a shuttle to the moon, take soil samples, and bring them back. Unless I knew for sure that I have the clearance to do so (bet you didn't even get that joke). So really you're the only one in here stirring up the bullshit bee-hive with your troll stick. Otherwise the rest of us are content where we are at.
    There was so much wrong in this post that I couldn't force myself to finish reading it. I'm curious as to why you continually add yourself to the same category as Twostars and myself.. Or me into Twostars' group for that matter lol. But, what really irkd me and forced me to quit reading was when you said it took BlaDe "weeks" to fix the buffer overflow exploit... It most definitely did not lol. I was one of the people he gave it to early on (remember, I was a leecher)... He also gave me the kill switch fix back in the day. I also don't believe for a second you were the original finder of that exploit lol, I believe the first person doing it was stringsyntax? I don't remember, but it definitely wasn't you lol.

Edit:

Also, your grammar is god awful. Programmer => pro grammar.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    There was so much wrong in this post that I couldn't force myself to finish reading it. I'm curious as to why you continually add yourself to the same category as Twostars and myself.. Or me into Twostars' group for that matter lol. But, what really irkd me and forced me to quit reading was when you said it took BlaDe "weeks" to fix the buffer overflow exploit... It most definitely did not lol. I was one of the people he gave it to early on (remember, I was a leecher)... He also gave me the kill switch fix back in the day. I also don't believe for a second you were the original finder of that exploit lol, I believe the first person doing it was stringsyntax? I don't remember, but it definitely wasn't you lol.

Edit:

Also, your grammar is god awful. Programmer => pro grammar.
    My grammar is perfect not sure where you are from, but around here (in America) its standard like this. I don't like to think of myself as on a level with you or twostars, as honestly your guys intellect seems quite stale to me (no offense). Tho I can say at least twostars knows more then these idiots (I cant say so much about you, as we have history). And yes, I was the original finder of the stack buffer exploit. I don't like to brag about it, as all you're doing is sending raw packets to the server (not hard to figure out, and abuse). Tho its still a very bad exploit none the less. I kept it private for the several months it took everyone to figure out what exactly was happening (and yes Blade did struggle with it as there are two buffers ).

Anyways, going to bed now kids. Leave me love for in the morning <3.

do you all understand that this has gone WAAAY off topic? guys you can make another post an brag about your skillz there.. Only XIONA KO related stuff please.. i am trying it now.. it looks promising

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    do you all understand that this has gone WAAAY off topic? guys you can make another post an brag about your skillz there.. Only XIONA KO related stuff please.. i am trying it now.. it looks promising
    Agreed, but I don't think that will happen. Too many people like derailing the thread.