Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Warmonger My grammar is perfect not sure where you are from, but around here (in America) its ...
Page: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    My grammar is perfect not sure where you are from, but around here (in America) its standard like this. I don't like to think of myself as on a level with you or twostars, as honestly your guys intellect seems quite stale to me (no offense). Tho I can say at least twostars knows more then these idiots (I cant say so much about you, as we have history). And yes, I was the original finder of the stack buffer exploit. I don't like to brag about it, as all you're doing is sending raw packets to the server (not hard to figure out, and abuse). Tho its still a very bad exploit none the less. I kept it private for the several months it took everyone to figure out what exactly was happening (and yes Blade did struggle with it as there are two buffers ).

Anyways, going to bed now kids. Leave me love for in the morning <3.
    I'm afraid your grammar and spelling are both quite far from perfect. It appears you don't even know the difference between the words "then" and "than"

The word "than" is used comparatively (to make comparisons) eg. I'm taller than you.
    The word "then" is used to describe a position in time eg. I went to the park and then I went to the store.

Your lack of understanding of very basic grammar/spelling really work against the idea that you're this total badass lol. Or, even somebody who understands how things work.

Bonus round: Pro tip, if you have mistakes like these on your resume, your future (not any more) employer will look at other candidates before you. Proper English is important!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    I'm afraid your grammar and spelling are both quite far from perfect. It appears you don't even know the difference between the words "then" and "than"

The word "than" is used comparatively (to make comparisons) eg. I'm taller than you.
    The word "then" is used to describe a position in time eg. I went to the park and then I went to the store.

Your lack of understanding of very basic grammar/spelling really work against the idea that you're this total badass lol. Or, even somebody who understands how things work.

Bonus round: Pro tip, if you have mistakes like these on your resume, your future (not any more) employer will look at other candidates before you. Proper English is important!
    Resulting in attacking someones grammar at past 3 AM in the morning is sinking pretty low (even you know that). It makes you look like you have nothing left to prove, so why not attack his very few uncommon grammar mistakes. I could of spelled it "thn" and you still would of read it the same way. Spelling like a boss isn't mission critical for a private server discussion board. This isn't the spelling bee at grade school Jonny, and I know you and twostars both are just young kids. And you both certainly do act your age, tho you will soon come to find out that the indestructibility and everything must be perfect all the time attitude wears off when you reach a thing called maturity. I've never misspelled a single word in any of the source code I have written over the years (that's where it's actually important). For the most part, you aren't worthy of proper grammar. Try criticizing that, kiddo.

Anyways,back on track,is there any active clan on karus side that is willing to inv me with noob gear ? I can pk with it no probs.

Banned

I thought theunbeatable's ego was redonkulous but Warmonger's surpasses it by far. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Anyways,back on track,is there any active clan on karus side that is willing to inv me with noob gear ? I can pk with it no probs.

My clan isn't active really but we are english speaking players who play when we feel like;p but you can pm me in-game if ya want and ill add ya, Oddisee
    Last edited by aannoo; 01-17-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Banned Senior Member

The only person stirring this thread is you. The rest of us are just simply staying that you are not as great as you claim to be. You surely did not come out with that exploit. It came out and it crashed servers for like a week or two. Blade was interested in the hacking part of USKO at the time and he was asked to provide a fix. He fixed it in a matter of days. So where you got your two weeks from? No clue. Sort of done replying as we can sit here and argue with you but unfortunately you remind me of a school girl who always thinks she is right.. Or better yet a woman. No use in arguing, better yet just letting you blabber shit nobody really cares about. I am out. Will continue reading as you give me some good lol's in the morning.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    you remind me of a school girl who always thinks she is right.. Or better yet a woman.
    "Or better yet a woman" ^^

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I thought theunbeatable's ego was redonkulous but Warmonger's surpasses it by far. Holy shit.
    It passes the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    The only person stirring this thread is you. The rest of us are just simply staying that you are not as great as you claim to be. You surely did not come out with that exploit. It came out and it crashed servers for like a week or two. Blade was interested in the hacking part of USKO at the time and he was asked to provide a fix. He fixed it in a matter of days. So where you got your two weeks from? No clue. Sort of done replying as we can sit here and argue with you but unfortunately you remind me of a school girl who always thinks she is right.. Or better yet a woman. No use in arguing, better yet just letting you blabber shit nobody really cares about. I am out. Will continue reading as you give me some good lol's in the morning.
    Um yes, I was the founder of KOCrash. Also it did take Blade weeks to create a patch, because he never knew there was a second buffer (I was a mod on Snoxd back then). If the old Snoxd was cached on Google, you would be able to see his thread where he posted explaining the problem and the problems he was running into with fixing it. My buddy luigi was actually the first one to come up with a patch for it.

The hole purpose of me replying to this thread, is to see how far you guys will go with your ultra ego's. I don't post here because I have something to prove (my work can be found via Google), I post here because the people here are quite "unique" and easily manipulated. Arguing? Who's arguing? I find arguing to be a vulgar and pointless conversation among children. I don't have any intentions of arguing with anyone, as you need to be mad to argue (umadbro?).

So, I've got two scenarios here, however neither of them fully add up with your claims.

The KOCrash tool was created as a proof-of-concept by Devin of knight-online.us (long defunct, so no -- not advertising anything). The 'proof-of-concept' tool was created after the vulnerability was affecting this server.
    This means that:
    #1 - you are Devin, and the tool is yours. However, this also means you didn't find it yourself (it was found after the server was attacked).
    #2 - you're the attacker, which might mean you found it -- but it also means the tool isn't yours.

I'll just leave you to let that sink in for a little while (yes, some of us actually were around back then, fyi).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So, I've got two scenarios here, however neither of them fully add up with your claims.

The KOCrash tool was created as a proof-of-concept by Devin of knight-online.us (long defunct, so no -- not advertising anything). The 'proof-of-concept' tool was created after the vulnerability was affecting this server.
    This means that:
    #1 - you are Devin, and the tool is yours. However, this also means you didn't find it yourself (it was found after the server was attacked).
    #2 - you're the attacker, which might mean you found it -- but it also means the tool isn't yours.

I'll just leave you to let that sink in for a little while (yes, some of us actually were around back then, fyi).
    knight-online.us wasn't the first server to fall from the exploit, if I can remember back far enough. I can give you the name of the very first server to ever be effected by this exploit, its tough as I owned KODev then (before snoxd even had a private server section). That was back before you existed among the community (that's how far back). So you can see remembering a name is quite difficult, that was long before the idea of Jonny's blacklist came into play. As the exploit was still working, since no one was able to fix it. People came up with the weirdest ways to "fake fix it" by creating a fake server to listen on port 15001, while changing the real gameserver ports to something else. So when people attacked the usual port, they got the impression the server had it fixed. I remember them days like it was yesterday, im surprised none of you do. I never released a proof of concept of it, as I never wanted it to go public. It destroyed so many servers during that time period. I made a tool that was sold to the private community (long before any POC was released), tho like said I never wanted to go public with it because of the damage it caused once it did. Let that sink in, because you weren't even around at the time. That's back when NOFX Network was the only development board on the net for KO at all (RZone got DMCA'd before that and long moved KO to archives). That was actually long before Jonny got DMCA'd by K2 also (I even remember that) when he was running LostSoulz. No offence Jonny but it is kinda funny that you were the only person to get DMCA'd in the history of KO p-servers lol.

Can you guys leave the fucking topic already?

What does all this crap have anything to do with this Server?

This is a recruitment topic for new players

gtfo already

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    That was actually long before Jonny got DMCA'd by K2 also (I even remember that) when he was running LostSoulz. No offence Jonny but it is kinda funny that you were the only person to get DMCA'd in the history of KO p-servers lol.
    Lol, that shit was hilarious.

Also, I was pointing out how awful your grammar was because you said it was perfect... Even before 3 am it was terrible.

O_o Senior Member

Bump bump.

Tomorrow snowman event!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rainmaker View Post
    Can you guys leave the fucking topic already?

What does all this crap have anything to do with this Server?

This is a recruitment topic for new players

gtfo already
    Let them keep going , that dude is just making himself look bad and yet he keeps going on . It is mad funny . Dont even want to count how many times he got pwned in this topic alone..free bump came back and it is pretty fun when pk is up

BUMP,There was like 6 events this weekend! Join Us.