Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny People saying it has something to do with the new patch, adminb (rocket) is checking this ...
Page: 47

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    People saying it has something to do with the new patch, adminb (rocket) is checking this out.

But anyway 30-50 fps are still good
    ye i wouldnt have any problem with 30-50 fps playing priest, but as kallop said once you play on high fps(pc gamer) you feel weird playing with low fps, but somehow the client is way too "pirate" or idk how to call it , but i get freezes now and then , also the latency is quite high for peruvians during day(my friends get pissed often 1-2seconds of delay) , so i do since i've started playing this server there wasnt a single time that i've pked smoothly , wich ruins the essence of the game.

On a side note ,simple items like DOL and tooth aint in game , the dol wasnt added cus the "archer community" doesnt like it lol( a gm that plays archer closed my topic within minutes with a weak asnwer lol), the only shields available in game has everything as a weapon defense , but there's not a single thing that gives arrow defense, there are some aspects that make this server a joke (specially their forum), besides that the pk is enjoyable at some point, but still not comfortable.

Looking forward some fresh "changes" to improve this server so this actually "catch" more people.

Banned Senior Member

You'r theory is wrong sir. Dol was never added because...well quite frankly idk why lol i never seen it as that big of a deal because most people used every other shield and not dol, never have i had someone complaine about dol not being in the game either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    ye i wouldnt have any problem with 30-50 fps playing priest, but as kallop said once you play on high fps(pc gamer) you feel weird playing with low fps, but somehow the client is way too "pirate" or idk how to call it , but i get freezes now and then , also the latency is quite high for peruvians during day(my friends get pissed often 1-2seconds of delay) , so i do since i've started playing this server there wasnt a single time that i've pked smoothly , wich ruins the essence of the game.

On a side note ,simple items like DOL and tooth aint in game , the dol wasnt added cus the "archer community" doesnt like it lol( a gm that plays archer closed my topic within minutes with a weak asnwer lol), the only shields available in game has everything as a weapon defense , but there's not a single thing that gives arrow defense, there are some aspects that make this server a joke (specially their forum), besides that the pk is enjoyable at some point, but still not comfortable.

Looking forward some fresh "changes" to improve this server so this actually "catch" more people.
    You know what is the sad part? the fact you type to many bullshit and lies.
    I didn't closed your topic,and i even mentioned there,that if there will be a vote about adding DOL,and every1 will vote for it,so i dont care to have it in game.
    And to be honest,warrior that using gabs/ds,is still hard to kill,even if he is duffed.

Banned Senior Member

Adjusted a few incorrect effects of skills to make them work as intended.
    Added dol/tooth to the game.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

free bump

come and play!

buy a full set : Selling XionaKO items

No one going to come and buy a full set of armor. You have to make the server attractive first and playable before putting down cash!!!

B-U-M-P,Join us!!

Alright...

Not being a dick to the XionaKO community, staff. I'm playing almost a week on the server and "pk is enjoyable at some point" like PendexO said. At this point there is a huge gap between rookies (new guys) and people that remained on the server. I managed to cling into some gear, but I have seen countless of times when rookie party showed up in CZ and got smashed by complete random party from opposite nation. Next thing what I did witness was those people leaving CZ/server. It may sound like a "light server", but I would say it's not true. You start with +0 jewels while most of the people has +3's. Sure you got eslant bosses, same bosses in Colony zone, sometimes some boss event and a vote point system which allows you to obtain uniques at +1. For me it's just getting too long to get items to start pk. Same goes with Krowaz items. The only way to get those items is through the event made by GM or by exchanging a blue box from FT. Few words about pk from a player point of view? Each passing day is same routine: Big ass parties packed up with 2-3 priests that are almost indestructible (because donator armor gives nice boost to AC/HP + no stat points requirement) Once I even encountered party with 6 priests (both INTS & BP's)... We managed to kill same guy couple of times before we towned. There is a possibility "to get closer" to the donators if you obtain "Black Chitin set", but drop rate is a fucking joke. We killed 12-14 recently and none droped while owner claims that drop rate is around 30%.

I made a topic on forum regarding potencial nerfs, because right people are too tanky and nobody from the staff wants to admit that as long they're getting money from the server. Topic losed quickly any interest both from players and from staff. I know why did it happen, but nothing have changed. After my topic I moved too topic with skills. Some of them didn't worked and on such a "pimpy" server it would be nice to get additional skills or two. Admin "Repairs" lead to the disaster. Rogues didn't had their CP and AC for 2-3 days. And for some unknown reasons same owner/admin piss of the remaining community. I get used the fact that staff is always "busy" with their live matters but this guy is just weird. He never replies on shoutbox, topics and it's almost impossible to get anything done by him in time e.g Gender change. You may find information that he's doing it every Sunday, but for my friend it's taking even longer to get thing done. I have seen multiple servers with Gender change/class change script on the panel. Why it's not working on XionaKO? I really don't know. I would understand if you would need to pay for such thing.

I might remain for a while longer a part of the XionaKO, but being honest it doesn't offer anything promising. There is much more to tell about the server, but let's not ruin completely chances for new players to join. I'm happy from everything I have accomplished so far on this server. Thanks to my skilled friends I would never even think off about pulling off so many great fights in colony. Still it doesn't matter when it comes down to 'big parties'. On previous servers we were capable to kill everyone, but here we are able to engage and don't die, but in the same time we don't have enough 'fire-power' to kill 1 fully geared priest. Some of you might say at this point that we suck and we're missing team-play. I wouldn't agree. We always got pk-skype. And in the same time when priest is getting redballed he receives a heal from another priest/s and we are back to the point 0.

TBH they didn't think through some things and now they're suffering from low amount of players.
    Last edited by Ragabash; 03-05-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Something came to my mind and i wanted to fix to the posted to make it look more persuasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Alright...

Not being a dick to the XionaKO community, staff. I'm playing almost a week on the server and "pk is enjoyable at some point" like PendexO said. At this point there is a huge gap between rookies (new guys) and people that remained on the server. I managed to cling into some gear, but I have seen countless of times when rookie party showed up in CZ and got smashed by complete random party from opposite nation. Next thing what I did witness was those people leaving CZ/server. It may sound like a "light server", but I would say it's not true. You start with +0 jewels while most of the people has +3's. Sure you got eslant bosses, same bosses in Colony zone, sometimes some boss event and a vote point system which allows you to obtain uniques at +1. For me it's just getting too long to get items to start pk. Same goes with Krowaz items. The only way to get those items is through the event made by GM or by exchanging a blue box from FT. Few words about pk from a player point of view? Each passing day is same routine: Big ass parties packed up with 2-3 priests that are almost indestructible (because donator armor gives nice boost to AC/HP + no stat points requirement) Once I even encountered party with 6 priests (both INTS & BP's)... We managed to kill same guy couple of times before we towned. There is a possibility "to get closer" to the donators if you obtain "Black Chitin set", but drop rate is a fucking joke. We killed 12-14 recently and none droped while owner claims that drop rate is around 30%.

I made a topic on forum regarding potencial nerfs, because right people are too tanky and nobody from the staff wants to admit that as long they're getting money from the server. Topic losed quickly any interest both from players and from staff. I know why did it happen, but nothing have changed. After my topic I moved too topic with skills. Some of them didn't worked and on such a "pimpy" server it would be nice to get additional skills or two. Admin "Repairs" lead to the disaster. Rogues didn't had their CP and AC for 2-3 days. And for some unknown reasons same owner/admin piss of the remaining community. I get used the fact that staff is always "busy" with their live matters but this guy is just weird. He never replies on shoutbox, topics and it's almost impossible to get anything done by him in time e.g Gender change. You may find information that he's doing it every Sunday, but for my friend it's taking even longer to get thing done. I have seen multiple servers with Gender change/class change script on the panel. Why it's not working on XionaKO? I really don't know. I would understand if you would need to pay for such thing.

I might remain for a while longer a part of the XionaKO, but being honest it doesn't offer anything promising. There is much more to tell about the server, but let's not ruin completely chances for new players to join. I'm happy from everything I have accomplished so far on this server. Thanks to my skilled friends I would never even think off about pulling off so many great fights in colony. Still it doesn't matter when it comes down to 'big parties'. On previous servers we were capable to kill everyone, but here we are able to engage and don't die, but in the same time we don't have enough 'fire-power' to kill 1 fully geared priest. Some of you might say at this point that we suck and we're missing team-play. I wouldn't agree. We always got pk-skype. And in the same time when priest is getting redballed he receives a heal from another priest/s and we are back to the point 0.

TBH they didn't think through some things and now they're suffering from low amount of players.
    I agree with you bro, when I started the server same thing happened. It isnt worth playing if Donators are very OP compared to rookies, and some of the ways to obtain certain items and such is just ridiculous, the server needs to get a little nerf and upgrade.

Banned Senior Member

Well we see the issue and it will be dealt with, we have a good idea and a fair idea for everyone that should bring alot of old/new players and everyone will have a very close chance to be the top pkers, Ofc people with gear already have a advantage over new users but we will try to minimize how much of a gain they actually have, stay tuned on our forum find out whats going to happen.

NP wipe is not a solution. I don't play for symbols or nps. I wanna get some fun while I'm playing. Deleting nps, but letting people keep items in the same time won't change nothing.

Banned Senior Member

Resetting NPs was a suggestion but never the solution we intend on doing, it may happen or it may not, but alot will be changing in small ways so just wait and see.

Then make a list of potential changes. I'm telling you right now that going back to 500 nps won't change current situation.

Yes, resetting NPs won't change anything it just the items that are Op. Nice changes would be like Max would be +8 abd uniques +2, instead of 9 and 3. Also the ability to obtain cursed weapons should be increased or the rate of boss spawns because most drops are 30% which is like a 1 in 4 chance. Like boss respawn every hour. The donator armor should have less stats its to op.... and a List of future and possible changes would be nice.

Banned Senior Member

Working on putting a list of everything we would like to do together now.