Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rocket Working on putting a list of everything we would like to do together now. Great, I ...
Page: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Working on putting a list of everything we would like to do together now.
    Great, I cant wait will make it better for me I will comeback abd start playing again xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Resetting NPs was a suggestion but never the solution we intend on doing, it may happen or it may not, but alot will be changing in small ways so just wait and see.
    Better start of with doing gender changes requested 10days ago.

O_o Senior Member

Imo you are just QQing.

Yeah donators armor is abit better then normal armors, yet it doesn't make that big difference.

Me and my bro (he has donator armor, but he got it by trading ingame stuff) are always douing, warrior + archer, and we manage to kill even full partys, no matter if they are full donator sets or no. Most of the players here arent very skilled, and if you see a randoms party its even easier, you just gotta know how to do that.

Also getting items here is very very easy. If you get Chaos weapon from the FT, you can trade it for +3 items, and its not that hard to get if you said you go with friends (lets say 3-4) the odds to get them are very high.

Banned Senior Member

So alot of changes coming Friday, the 8th.

Started a list of them, more will be added.
    Changes

Nice could a few more things

Changes that won't have any impact on getting more people. Broken pk will remain broken. Why you guys are so negative to change anything in THAT direction? Holy fuck. Words falling on deaf ears.

Banned Senior Member

Sorry thats how you feel, but if you weren't being so "negative" and wait to see the other changes we add before posting non sense like that then id actually care what you had to say...I'm making changes that will overall meet players needs, not 1 person.

One question: Are you going to put that fancy over-powered Valkiria armor to gem shop? If not, or you will, but for 10k each piece - nothing will change.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lert View Post
    One question: Are you going to put that fancy over-powered Valkiria armor to gem shop? If not, or you will, but for 10k each piece - nothing will change.
    I know about at least 3 people who managed to get valk set via in game items, so stop QQing. Yeah that armor is abit above normal armor but you got the black chitons that gonna get their drop rate higher.

There might be a black chitin for priest, but it's only for BP's not INT's. Didn't saw a black chitin part with any HP bonus. In such scenario donators will be always in a better spot then rookies. Sure you might get lucky and trade item for an item, but that require time and patience to stay on the server and play.

P.S Drop the "QQing' part since you know jack shit about me any clannies. The way we played and still use to play is beyond your wildness dreams.

I would rather have Bc totally removed from the game and bring krowaz instead it will be better and make it likebother servers how you gotta win war and mine in enemy nation to get it..... I think this is the best solution.

Banned Senior Member

So everything will happen tomorrow 11 am panel time, server will go down tonight until tomorrow, check the forum for more info.

H much are you increading drop rate by and are u taking into consideration what we would like thatb we wrote hwre also with drop rate increase spawn time?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goonizzle View Post
    H much are you increading drop rate by and are u taking into consideration what we would like thatb we wrote hwre also with drop rate increase spawn time?
    The spawn time it's each 4 hour, there spawn 4 black demon in different time.
    Drop rate it's 10% all together pieces if you got lucky can get till 2 pieces
    Last edited by Kevin; 03-07-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The spawn time it's each 4 hour, there spawn 4 black demon in different time.
    Drop rate it's 10% all together pieces if you got lucky can get till 2 pieces
    So Drop rate will become 40%? and is it possible to make it so that we can get Valks/Baha/Gryphon for like Gems or instead of BC get like Special Armors(Dragonplate, Mythril, etc) or Krowaz??