Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1191
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Free up cause its a server you can always log when you have nothin to do and have fun ... ...
Page: 57


  1. #841
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Free up cause its a server you can always log when you have nothin to do and have fun ... Mybe it's just me when I drink a lot but thank god for iPhone I correct
    Rocket likes this.

  2. #842
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    which side needs help ? humans or orcs ?

  3. #843
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Just pick a side, and If you see that there are too many users on that side, use the NT feature on the website! painless!
    Rec7on likes this.

  4. #844
    Senior Member Nagato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citizen of the planet Earth
    Posts
    283

    Default

    many newcomers have joined last days, so don't hesitate to try it out right now!
    Rocket likes this.

  5. #845
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I tried to play, and all I got was raped in CZ.

  6. #846
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I tried to play, and all I got was raped in CZ.
    Thats because your bad at ko. duhh.

  7. #847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Thats because your bad at ko. duhh.
    Actually I tried this server like couple weeks ago and when I entered colony zone with my starter gear I barely hit 50-120 with arrow shower to a warrior, while he spam 1.2k so it is pretty hard to keep up with the current players.

    NOTE : im not sure if the arrow shower is upgraded to higher damage or not, but just saying that @ReesesPieces has a point.

  8. #848
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Well obviously, your not going to go into cz with "starter" gear and expect to kill a fully geared warrior... what would be the point in that?
    It isn't "hard" to keep up with current players if you invest some time in your char, you can't expect to just login and be able to roll with fully geared chars, it's not a 100% pk server.

  9. #849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well obviously, your not going to go into cz with "starter" gear and expect to kill a fully geared warrior... what would be the point in that?
    It isn't "hard" to keep up with current players if you invest some time in your char, you can't expect to just login and be able to roll with fully geared chars, it's not a 100% pk server.
    point taken.

    Thought you would assume that with shells/iron bow and rogue earring you would hit a bit more than 50-120 to a another class, but not. As stated I haven't tested it now , maybe the archer damage is increased or maybe it is the same. It also could be my own gameplay , because I haven't played over 2 years.

  10. #850
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    point taken.

    Thought you would assume that with shells/iron bow and rogue earring you would hit a bit more than 50-120 to a another class, but not. As stated I haven't tested it now , maybe the archer damage is increased or maybe it is the same. It also could be my own gameplay , because I haven't played over 2 years.


    well.. i still raped with starter gear-archer a few days ago

  11. #851
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Well...I'm bumping this topic, so what does that mean :P

  12. #852
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    well...i'm bumping this topic, so what does that mean
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  13. #853
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well...I'm bumping this topic, so what does that mean :P
    When? Need to know if I'm going to play here

  14. #854
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I'm thinking The 12-14 of this month, sound good?

  15. #855
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    every one that missed this the first 2 times or started late you MUST try this server probably one of the most fun ones ive played in the last 2 years not only that but its also one of the most longest lasting ones


Similar Threads

  1. MasteredKO - Very light farming server.
    By TheREALPenguin in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 07:10 AM
  3. SELL VERY CHEAP ROGUE LVL 70 550KNPS (peru)
    By y4m4z4k12007 in forum Ares
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •