Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS Why we coim to Xiona? should be comin to Knight Revelations bros. Xiona Failed so much ...
Page: 65

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Why we coim to Xiona? should be comin to Knight Revelations bros. Xiona Failed so much already. Was a good server and all but so many fails against a fresh nice server is like, hmmm maybe ill go with the one thats known not to fail so much .
    please please tell me how xionako failed after 8 MONTHES! PLEASE!!! ROFL!
    the server wasnt bad at all, the admin isnt an asshole that calling on the forum with hes name of hes server(like most of the people doing)
    the admin isnt so much supportive as i have saw before but oh well atleast he doing something and trying to help?(didnt mention that rocket is the only 1 that control datebase and doing everything as it should be work)
    so please don tell us that this server is failed, he was never failed if the comunnity acutally didnt want the server will be wiped, he wasnt wiped before!

Banned Senior Member

Well... I believe he means it failed as in the population sky rocketed downward..

atleast it secured, ppl r lookin' for server that has some decent security and xio got that
    NoOneCanStopMe and Nagato like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    atleast it secured, ppl r lookin' for server that has some decent security and xio got that

and lets not mention that when xiona open they was high, after they have fixed the ddos they had just like 70 -90 players and after 8 monthes it was lowered alot, that all

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    and lets not mention that when xiona open they was high, after they have fixed the ddos they had just like 70 -90 players and after 8 monthes it was lowered alot, that all
    Let see the population that will have those new servers comin' out

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    Let see the population that will have those new servers comin' out
    like? revelationko?yourko? like who?

Banned Senior Member

Well.. no servers launching are currently like Xiona KO so..

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Well.. no servers launching are currently like Xiona KO so..
    he actually was mentioned another server except xionako....

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    Lolz I dont mean they failed as in the server sucked it was very good and my favorite at the time. But after so many times they attempted to expand their population, it was a constant drop in players. I know that when u said they was " high" u meant something else by that but I loled hard when u said they was high when they opened ( basically smoked some good kush) when they opened FTW

Banned Senior Member

You know it would work out best for everyone if we only spoke upon xiona ko in this topic, thanks.
    Xiona has had it's ups and down, just like every server.
    We have had a lot more success then the majority of servers out, But with success comes failure at some point in time.
    The server wasn't that well managed toward the end and that's the reason it closed, for that I apologize and promise to do my best this go around.
    mythlost and zuka like this.

Banned Senior Member

as the other server is releasing i also thought about going their but its like why go to a server that you don't know the owner vs a server that has a track record of staying up for almost 2 years? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You know it would work out best for everyone if we only spoke upon xiona ko in this topic, thanks.
    Xiona has had it's ups and down, just like every server.
    We have had a lot more success then the majority of servers out, But with success comes failure at some point in time.
    The server wasn't that well managed toward the end and that's the reason it closed, for that I apologize and promise to do my best this go around.
    Hey. Sorry bout that and ye ur right. I kno how it was for Xiona and it was everyone's favorite at some point in time. Knowing myself I would still play here anyway along with Knight Revelation because I know they both GG servers. KR is my friend's server and I support him 100% and I would play here as well cuz I know how good Xiona was before so Im not calling it a bad server just saying my lil opinion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Hey. Sorry bout that and ye ur right. I kno how it was for Xiona and it was everyone's favorite at some point in time. Knowing myself I would still play here anyway along with Knight Revelation because I know they both GG servers. KR is my friend's server and I support him 100% and I would play here as well cuz I know how good Xiona was before so Im not calling it a bad server just saying my lil opinion lol.
    How about keep to that server topic then... no need to bash other servers just because your not playing in that one. Everyone has different tastes in what they want and I really don't care to go through each server thread and clean them up lol.

all you do here is spamming the topic with useless comments, maybe it's good ofc to attract more ppl lolz
    but to bring it back to the topic, how is it going? what are your plans? when are you going to launch the server, Rocket?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    all you do here is spamming the topic with useless comments, maybe it's good ofc to attract more ppl lolz
    but to bring it back to the topic, how is it going? what are your plans? when are you going to launch the server, Rocket?
    a big +1 about it!