Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1191
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Explain 0 support? I know we need more gms, that why we were in the process of getting new gms. ...
Page: 77

Banned Senior Member

Explain 0 support?

I know we need more gms, that why we were in the process of getting new gms.

As we start to gain users back, we will work more on our in-game support and events.

you have to do something to get those users back? i am talking exactly about that support: to entertain the server somehow, to make it fun to play, to make it interesting to play by doing different kinds of events many times a day.

Ofc, it would be fine like that if there would be auto events such as BDW, Juraid and other, but there are no..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    :P

Did you get it working?
    Yeah, I got it working.
    It wasn't goin so well though cause everyone acted stuck up, I couldn't find a clan thus makin PK a pain in the ass so I haven't been on in days.

Banned Member

Playing xionako sometimes,aswell se*yko.. It seems chilled on xiona ko with few english players,in the other side group of gang band espanol and turkos .

The problem is you have to pick actually ACTIVE gms. Like seriously when you recruited GM's you asked why they want be a part of stuff, and they replied with 2 sentences with a complete bullshit to be honest not even understanable to me. If u want to hire a good GM's you have to ask them what is their idea about the server, what they might want to do, their ideas about the events, they have to be creative. Also do never organise a 1v1 event in arena and then shut it down. Go cz pick some non accessible place and tp players 1 by 1. Other than that this is the server I really do like. It just needs more players but nothing comes itself. An expansion u've announced would be awesome but like I said, hire someone that is active, not GM's that doesn't even log.
    4YouNoHealStupiD and Rocket like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    The problem is you have to pick actually ACTIVE gms. Like seriously when you recruited GM's you asked why they want be a part of stuff, and they replied with 2 sentences with a complete bullshit to be honest not even understanable to me. If u want to hire a good GM's you have to ask them what is their idea about the server, what they might want to do, their ideas about the events, they have to be creative. Also do never organise a 1v1 event in arena and then shut it down. Go cz pick some non accessible place and tp players 1 by 1. Other than that this is the server I really do like. It just needs more players but nothing comes itself. An expansion u've announced would be awesome but like I said, hire someone that is active, not GM's that doesn't even log.
    Awesome, I'm actually gonna take all that into consideration, With our new found knowledge about stopping hacks we will be able to make the game A LOT more enjoy able and not worrying about cheaters are what not, as well as organizing events better.

You seem to be headed in the right direction, What all would you like to see in expansion, besides what you already posted.

The problem is that mostly people come for monument and bosses in CZ, after they've killed them the action is getting boring for them and they leave until another monu comes.

How to fight with this? Invest more to gain more. If you can't find enough active GM's to entertain the server - pay them money. Make them work their asses off to bring fun to the server. Make monument as it is during the war (EMC/Luf one). After nation killed it, it doesn't disappear, but becomes El Morad/Karus monument, so orcs who lost the monu wouldn't leave, but fight to get it back. Make the spawn time of bosses spontaneous and faster to respawn (don't care about the easy drops, it is light farm server), so people wouldn't leave after they've killed all the bosses in CZ, but wait for another one which will appear in 5 min or so. Make those hired GM's do the find GM events, kill GM events every 2-3 hours. There are more and more coming..

There are tons of solutions, it is not a problem for me to share them all for you, cuz i do like this sever and would like to see it alive and populated as long as possible.
    stiffler877 and Rocket like this.

the "expansion" looks cool, I haven't seen smth like that before and I like it.

more users are up now

edited niggas
    Last edited by Devil; 05-13-2014 at 12:37 PM.

too bad there is never a gm online

Well tbh it's always been like this with xiona... I can't understand why you people keep playing it.

Thumbs up RE:

Just to kill the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Well tbh it's always been like this with xiona... I can't understand why you people keep playing it.

Bump bump bumb

Banned Senior Member

whats up with the sxerver?

Banned Senior Member

Wait what? lol...
    Server has been down for going on a month..