Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Job well done....
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Job well done.

Banned Member

Im not here to attack your panel,im here to show what kind of server you are running.

Banned Senior Member

Ahh right, now that you can't your saying your not doing it, smart guy you are, another pointless topic made, because your mad you didn't get items for trying to black mail us, leh get it son

Love you tho for real

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ahh right, now that you can't your saying your not doing it, smart guy you are, another pointless topic made, because your mad you didn't get items for trying to black mail us, leh get it son

Love you tho for real
    lol? i was just using some program that i downloaded from '' GOOGLE '' and tried it on ur panel and it worked. Good that you fixed it.

Right now your trying to manipulate with my topic.

Note: Topic is not about KO Panel,its about corruption & security.

Banned Senior Member

My point, now you showed me those exploits worked, they are fixed are this restart, corruption is part of life tbh, stop your crying and move on, if i seen it with my own eyes and not some stupid SS that shows nothing then id do something about it.

Banned Member

Excuse me? The topic wasnt made for you. It was made for Community to see what kind of server it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Bro you know how to take panel down?! Why don't you learn how to put one up
    Why dont u learn how to make ur own kopanal apart from leaching the one made by a turk in ko cuce that all the other nub ko developers use or is it because thats ur level? if ur happy using that shit god knows what the server files are like, embarrassing.

editting for replys above -

rocket if u spent the time and effort like you have this topic ur server might have not got in this mess, the guy that made the topic is probly throwing the toys out the pram because he didnt get what he wanted but the proof is there i dont know why hes wanting u to admit the server is corrupt when clearly the pictures show this.

Banned Senior Member

Involving MY server in any topic automatically involves me, you asked for it so yeah.

Lol, it is infact not my panel but its wasn't made by a turk thats for sure, learning php or w/e id like to code a panel in, involves me having alot more time then i do sadly, i got 1 of those things called a life...ever heard of 1?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    Why dont u learn how to make ur own kopanal apart from leaching the one made by a turk in ko cuce that all the other nub ko developers use or is it because thats ur level? if ur happy using that shit god knows what the server files are like, embarrassing.

rocket if u spent the time and effort like you have this topic ur server might have not got in this mess, the guy that made the topic is probly throwing the toys out the pram because he didnt get what he wanted but the proof is there i dont know why hes wanting u to admit the server is corrupt when clearly the pictures show this.
    Not saying anything about corruption, but you have no fucking clue what your talking about "apart from leaching it from ko cuce" haha funniest guy i know, why don't you go learn a little something about dev'ing before coming here and trying to look like you know what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post

what is showing it so clear him telling like 5% of the story putting some picks togetter to make it look like corruption? go read the topic i put in my reply to him on our forum

thats how he got the items showing he got scammed whit screenshots i basicly just gave him items in our sever since i could not return his items on MAXKO
    how is that currupt owww cuz i said ( if any1 asked say its donated) i did that because there are some people on our server that think the can get everything for free from gm.s

which is not the case here i was acualy trying to help some1 ( i did not know it was grobar)

so +1 me being corrupt
    for helping a person in need

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Not saying anything about corruption, but you have no fucking clue what your talking about "apart from leaching it from ko cuce" haha funniest guy i know, why don't you go learn a little something about dev'ing before coming here and trying to look like you know what your talking about.
    it's in ko-cuce , do you think he made that panel? .w.

Dev? snoxd.net
    Guides? snoxd.net

He's using the most stable files 1299 , everybody can make a server is not that hard
    i would respect him if he host a 1860 or 1534 files

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    it's in ko-cuce , do you think he made that panel? .w.

Dev? snoxd.net
    Guides? snoxd.net

He's using the most stable files 1299 , everybody can make a server is not that hard
    i would respect him if he host a 1860 or 1534 files
    but its not a random panel, its the one twostars made which is 100% secure, so his "made by a turk" comment isn't valid. ye i know everyone can make a server its not that hard? But all i see is you commenting, where is your server if its that easy? but i remember the days of you and your friend constantly pm'ing me on msn help us make a server, so please keep your mouth shut.

but its not a random panel, its the one twostars made which is 100% secure, so his "made by a turk" comment isn't valid. ye i know everyone can make a server its not that hard? But all i see is you commenting, where is your server if its that easy? but i remember the days of you and your friend constantly pm'ing me on msn help us make a server, so please keep your mouth shut.
    ok , but it has public released.
    my friend and me asking you for help? sorry but i dont even know you and i never asked to any1 about how to make a server , i readed guides like all

Banned Member

but its not a random panel, its the one twostars made which is 100% secure
    i wouldn't agree with this tho

Banned Senior Member

Welp, seems like everyone knows my server better then i do.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-08-2022, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-22-2012, 04:46 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    06-15-2012, 12:02 PM