Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bumetheus if you acualy used your eyes and started reading the topic you would see it was ...
Page: 5

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bumetheus View Post
    if you acualy used your eyes and started reading the topic you would see it was a interserver trade and i acualy confirmt whit the other owner that he was scammed by some1 on our server
    if you actually used your eyes and started reading the topic you'd realise that you're corrupt and that you'd be kicked out from the staff.

Banned Member

Bume you know why? Becouse of your provocating PM'S. I told you talk to AdminB about it,you was saying some craps go ahead and post it.

I gave u 24 Hours to atleast just some good word towards me,but you thought im not a serious man,and just ip banned me.So i told the truth,honestly i dont care what happend with your server. I'm just here replying coz i have nothing else to do. Its not like i would care for some forums or some ko.

Oh yeah,and yeah you guys are simple corrupted. I Dont know how it will effect your server,but atleast ppl know the things going around ur server.

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Bume you know why? Becouse of your provocating PM'S. I told you talk to AdminB about it,you was saying some craps go ahead and post it.

I gave u 24 Hours to atleast just some good word towards me,but you thought im not a serious man,and just ip banned me.So i told the truth,honestly i dont care what happend with your server. I'm just here replying coz i have nothing else to do. Its not like i would care for some forums or some ko.
    FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL rocket banned you

and i did talk to him and showt him everything

So again why didnt you adres it to him in the first place

I dont care who made the panal it obviously means ALOT to u, again its on all the ko dev sites the point on it is its leached from forums.

u can tell uve been treated like shit in rl with cursing in every post jezzz i recommand you visit this website Prevent Child Abuse America have a good old read, if u need anymore help pm me and ill get the number for ya.

@bume
    the pic shows ur gm saying, "say its a donation item" is enough proof, gonna stop giving this server the attention it needs, not as big as i thought it was kick the corrupted gms out or it will kill ur server.

Banned Member

Burmetheus is actually more than gm. Head GM with DEDICATED acces and being corrupt? Can you put those things together?

XionaKO simply is corrupted, 50% of players wander around with valk/baha/gryphon sets and like 80% of server has their undefeatable weapons +9, which are supposed to be donate's. i know you can get some of em in-game also, but not that much that fill the whole server. i really feel interested of how much of these items are actually paid for like they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    XionaKO simply is corrupted, 50% of players wander around with valk/baha/gryphon sets and like 80% of server has their undefeatable weapons +9, which are supposed to be donate's. i know you can get some of em in-game also, but not that much that fill the whole server. i really feel interested of how much of these items are actually paid for like they should be.

U know right that the only thing is you cant farm is valk the rest is all farmable via bosses

anyways im done replying on this since its soo hard to see that i was trying to help a (scammed) player ye it was stupit of me to give those items and i learned from that but ye if doing 1 thing wrong is corrupt then yes +1 im corrupt ass hell

like i said, valk ain't farmable, but how much sets have been paid for? i guess not even 20% of all the sets that are on the game.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumetheus View Post

anyways im done replying on this.
    Cya brah have fun.

Edit : Btw,you couldn't belive but i feel sorry for you, coz deep inside your a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Quite smart how? by using a hack that was made by someone else? if you think that's smart then i feel sorry for you bud
    sorry i keep posting sarcastic remarks...i forget not everyone can understand sarcasm over the internet that well. i shall evaluate, and explain that by posting their video showing an exploit with arrow shower and drains it can be patched out and fixed. and that they should keep up the good work and give us more hacks that work there!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

lawl wondering which server never had corruption on, like if anyone cared lmfao.. Still a cool server brah !

One of my friend buy some items from a gm (dont now his name) for 30 $

Banned Senior Member

ajjaja reminds me of wirezko XD anywho, who gives a sheet about corruption honestly. Every serv has it, whats new? No I dont play this serv, not even playing KO atm as matter of fact.

sadly, knight online servers come complete with corruption as a bonus, and its ALSO expected. not enough mature GM's alive to prove otherwise here...

Banned Member

Yeah but not every server is corrupted. If the adminsitration is good there wont be any corruption, but if anyone can be a GM... Than yeah ur right

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-08-2022, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-22-2012, 04:46 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    06-15-2012, 12:02 PM