Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol this topic so full of win, why would i be here just to get my post count up, im ...
Page: 4

lol this topic so full of win, why would i be here just to get my post count up, im here because your arguments make no sense...so you admit that you were a sheep and just believe what you read in the first post. originally you were blaming holy..and said how hes spanish and known for being corrupt (not talking about that now are you?) :P your just fueling your own downfall haha. you are such a massive hater its untrue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Thats not what i was told, and how can you say hes not corrupt when its blatantly obvious from that guys vid/ss's. Your trying to argue something thats so easy to see, which in the end just keeps bringing down your credibility. Nd thanks for addressing me as Sir, at least you know your place.

edit: Why im arguing with someoen that just joined 5 months ago, whose oviously trying to get his post count up idk. Your probably just someone he was giving items to which is why your defending him so much. Im done with you, i dont even really play this server mayb log like once a week. But that vid couldnt have made it clearer that he was being corrupt
    actually i have been a friend of holy for about 4-5 years now..you are pretty gullible, stop posting here its actually making yourself look bad. saying hes known to be corrupt when its a different person you are talking about completely. he was actually being nice to the guy in the ss, and was giving him some spare items he had on his pk char (who he had for about 3 months and geared it up legit) he got made gm like a couple days ago..try look at all the fact before shooting your mouth off. the culprit has already apologised and admitted hes a jerk to the gm's for thinking this holy was the spanish one..

ps. rocket you have made me lulz at your replies :P they are quite smart posting an exploit lets hope they keep doing it!
    Last edited by MrRapist; 06-07-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Not saying anything about corruption, but you have no fucking clue what your talking about "apart from leaching it from ko cuce" haha funniest guy i know, why don't you go learn a little something about dev'ing before coming here and trying to look like you know what your talking about.
    I think u lost urself making that post, that kopanal is in ALL the KO dev forums its for basicly all the lazy ass ko devs that cant do shit like urself, that cant even make a simple post that makes sense.

the pics shows ur gm kids giving away items to ppl + probly babashopped their chars too and using it on the players thats corruption, undefendable. Why have a 'light farm' server when all u can do is ask gms for items, lol.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    lol this topic so full of win, why would i be here just to get my post count up, im here because your arguments make no sense...so you admit that you were a sheep and just believe what you read in the first post. originally you were blaming holy..and said how hes spanish and known for being corrupt (not talking about that now are you?) :P your just fueling your own downfall haha. you are such a massive hater its untrue lol.

actually i have been a friend of holy for about 4-5 years now..you are pretty gullible, stop posting here its actually making yourself look bad. saying hes known to be corrupt when its a different person you are talking about completely. he was actually being nice to the guy in the ss, and was giving him some spare items he had on his pk char (who he had for about 3 months and geared it up legit) he got made gm like a couple days ago..try look at all the fact before shooting your mouth off. the culprit has already apologised and admitted hes a jerk to the gm's for thinking this holy was the spanish one..

ps. rocket you have made me lulz at your replies :P they are quite smart posting an exploit lets hope they keep doing it!
    Quite smart how? by using a hack that was made by someone else? if you think that's smart then i feel sorry for you bud

Banned Member

they are quite smart posting an exploit lets hope they keep doing it!
    They?...Exploit?... tell me more?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    I think u lost urself making that post, that kopanal is in ALL the KO dev forums its for basicly all the lazy ass ko devs that cant do shit like urself, that cant even make a simple post that makes sense.

the pics shows ur gm kids giving away items to ppl + probly babashopped their chars too and using it on the players thats corruption, undefendable. Why have a 'light farm' server when all u can do is ask gms for items, lol.
    No your wrong, that Panel is not all over development forums, the skin is but not the actual panel and it was made by twostars who is not a turk which makes your last post invalid you fucking moron, clearly you have no idea what your even posting yourself.

As for the corruption i don't care, just putting you morons strait about development.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post

again you need to look at the post on our forum link is in my first reply then judge oke not from 2 screenshots showing a trade lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bumetheus View Post
    again you need to look at the post on our forum link is in my first reply then judge oke not from 2 screenshots showing a trade lol
    I've read it and i believe that you should feel shame about the 1), 2), 3), 4).

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I've read it and i believe that you should feel shame about the 1), 2), 3), 4).
    Ah so for trying to help some1 that said he got scammed and also had screenshots i should be asshamed? how is your server running if you wont help anybody??

Banned Member

actually i have been a friend of holy for about 4-5 years now..
    Guys comoon don't blind your self as u can see everyone who is protecting XionaKO are actually friends ... I quited this server too it's full of bull**** and corruption
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-07-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Banned Senior Member

You mad scooby?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Guys comoon don't bind your self as u can see everyone who is protecting XionaKO are actually friends ... I quited this server too it's full of bull**** and corruption
    im not even protecting it, im just pointing out peoples errors about development

Banned Member

Rocket your a good guy tho. But ur server is still corrupted.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bumetheus View Post
    Ah so for trying to help some1 that said he got scammed and also had screenshots i should be asshamed? how is your server running if you wont help anybody??
    Well imo you could ask for the ip connections of his account and his items logs (if he burned em or traded em away and to who etc) before giving him back anything?

All i see here is that he risked and he won..

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Rocket your a good guy tho. But ur server is still corrupted.
    SO why didnt you adres the problem to rocket then instead of blackmailing and posting this whitout talking to him first if hes such a good guy

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Well imo you could ask for the ip connections of his account and his items logs (if he burned em or traded em away and to who etc) before giving him back anything?

All i see here is that he risked and he won..

if you acualy used your eyes and started reading the topic you would see it was a interserver trade and i acualy confirmt whit the other owner that he was scammed by some1 on our server

and ye it was a fail on my part dus not make me corrupt lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-08-2022, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-22-2012, 04:46 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  5. Hits: 3