Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Xiona v2?

This is a discussion on Xiona v2? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I potentially want to re open xiona, With that being said I also want to fix the flaws from the ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Xiona v2?

I potentially want to re open xiona, With that being said I also want to fix the flaws from the server before.
    For those of you who don't know what xiona is/was, It was a PK/Light farm server that was online for 2 years, with 200+ users online at peak and around 100 normally, Looking to top those numbers!
    I want to maybe add a bit more farm aspect to it, and I really want to hear your suggestions and what we could do to improve xiona this time.
    Depending on how many users are online, we will have the appropriate amount of staff members to handle them as well.
    We will do some real life events, frequently to keep everyone interested and wanting to be on the top!

I can guarantee that we will stop 99% of all hacks, such as koxping and tbling, with that being sad we want to provide an extremely fair playing ground for each and everyone.
    Our dedicated server will be very fast and reliable and have up to 100gbp/s of ddos protection, and will be hosted in EU someone to optimize latency for every player world wide.

Thats it for now, If you have any sort of feedback please let me know.
    Last edited by Rocket; 04-10-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    ProJoinT likes this.

I will play if it similar to sexyKO maybe in different version

do an myko light farm server like the old lost soulzko beta

If you're going for light farm. Then i would guess u need to find the balance of "not to hard for starters" and "compelling for advanced? users".
    On that i got a few suggestions, if ur intrested.. then yeah..

On item side.

Problems with the servers i tried the past week(Trying to start ko again) is simply the items, and how they were thought out. I mean they had +10 items and +0 uniques. Well lets just stay u have very low HP and very high AP. That equals in first hit, not any skill whatsoever. So i would suggest +8/+9 and +1/+2?

Have INT requirments on "special armors" like valks. otherwise u can have 10k hp on a bp. Etc. Balance the classes!
    Dont add any darkness shit or anything like that. It's very ughhhhh.
    Dont have OP donator armor. (like 50-100 ac or something like that) For donations.
    Don't add BIF or any of thoose zones, it will split everything. (i mean sure have felankor zones etc yeah) But if u have 100 ppl and have krowaz and shit like that. It will split the fun. An idea is adding BIF mobs to CZ.

Add light upgrade rates. With TRINAS dropping (at low rate). Don't sell max upgraded weapons in store, either at +1 or have a GEM that will randomly generate a weapon. At lower price. That way donator's arent ruling the kingdom.

Just a starting point. Think about "would i start this server?","Is this appealing?".. Etc

EDIT: I know it's more appealing for me atleast to add armors like "krowaz/Supershell" armors. Not that much more diffrence in stat wise.
    The idea is that u can always gain new items,Keep ppl intrested. but they are not putting off NEW people
    Rocket likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I had some of the similar ideas already, but yeah I plan on making everything balanced the best I can.

Banned Regular Member

JanekBack ready !

Can't wait.

No add darknnes etc.
    Only Grypfon/valkr/bahamut raum etc gabs. No more overpower weapons.

Left you an inbox brandon

Banned Senior Member

i liked the original version of xionis ko when it was first released. i would be all for the original xionis again ( you start with +8 shells/shards and +9 accessories)
    ProJoinT likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i liked the original version of xionis ko when it was first released. i would be all for the original xionis again ( you start with +8 shells/shards and +9 accessories)
    Me to, but when add "black chitin and other shit, server going down..."

Banned Senior Member

Well, In any sort of game you have to add new items and zone etc etc, It's the only thing that keeps old players entertained and gives everyone something to do, when pking gets bored.
    I tried keeping it as original as possible thats why I went with valks and black chitins.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

you kinda killed the server by being inactive and adding +3's - +2's

i played FuriousKO once which had the perfect farm/exp system that maked it so interesting to play but i got no idea if you can work it out

do the same as old lost soulz

that server was so fuckin boss
    jewboy likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well, In any sort of game you have to add new items and zone etc etc, It's the only thing that keeps old players entertained and gives everyone something to do, when pking gets bored.
    I tried keeping it as original as possible thats why I went with valks and black chitins.
    Valks/gryphone/bahamut is ok, but bc is fucking shit.
    Edit.
    I play all xionis part - i think the server up 3 time, but i play in the offical server 3 part.
    I love the server, but when u add the new armors, the server down.
    ---Edit
    The GM's of all xionis is nice.
    Ps anti cheat - i see some cheaters but not much.

EDIT; Fix the problem of English :C, i dont play knight online now = very bad english. :C

Banned Senior Member

agreed fuck black chitin

Banned Regular Member

@Rocket? Old xionis without bc/mythil etc is very good, maybe change the rate of unqiue (rol, roc, rom, and more more. [From "%" to " 5 %" is more hard more funny]) Delete the unqiue from vote system, open donate after 3 day's of offical.
    Start gear
    Dex +10 /str +10 etc... and te same shell etc.
    @Edit

@For All
    Sorry for bad English.
    Last edited by ProJoinT; 04-10-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Rocket likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast