Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

XionaKO a PK and abit farm server,Join it!

This is a discussion on XionaKO a PK and abit farm server,Join it! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't understand why people find the need to bash this server as they do. Who honestly cares if this ...
Page: 2

I don't understand why people find the need to bash this server as they do.
    Who honestly cares if this is a duplicate topic? It is not your job to regulate the forums as a member. So, to you, backseat modder, please stop.

Before I go on, I would like to say that if you are looking for a server that will be stable and long lasting, this server is for you. There are really no other servers around that can promise that like this server can.

Say whatever you want about this server, doesn't change the fact that it does two things that many people cannot seem to do these days:
    1. The server is stable and will NOT go down after a week of play.
    2. Keep players and interest of those players throughout months on end. Most servers will lose all of their players within a few days-weeks.

I personally found enjoyment in playing this server both times. I can honestly say that it was fun both times I had played.

Plain and simple, it is a good server. Go play. =]

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It's ok to bash servers as a player but not as a server owner, you guys really do not get the hint that bashing other servers is not a good idea... this isn't the first time you guys have did this. One of these days, you will talk shit to the wrong server.
    He already has... lol
    Troyyyyyyyy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

was a fun long lasting server when i played it so if some one is just looking for a dependable light farm server give it a try.

p.s troyyy remember me itz420?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It's ok to bash servers as a player but not as a server owner, you guys really do not get the hint that bashing other servers is not a good idea... this isn't the first time you guys have did this. One of these days, you will talk shit to the wrong server.
    Since when telling ur opinion about a server that him played,because him did and not for 1-2 days its called bashing?
    U really annoyng reply every single post we make .... May u tell me whats soo called bashed on him topic? And what him say wrong about him server? Anyway i will give up because i dont whant another free infraction and start a flame warr... Just a opinion take care do ur server and lett evryone talk what ever them whant since its a free to talk forum and members are free do say them opinions about servers as soon them follow rulles ...

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    I don't understand why people find the need to bash this server as they do.
    Who honestly cares if this is a duplicate topic? It is not your job to regulate the forums as a member. So, to you, backseat modder, please stop.
    So let me get this straight, given your logic, when you see a player cheating - duping - doing tbl in game, you do not say anything because it is not your job... hmmm ...

Why did you feel like you need to regulate this topic your way? You are a member too.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

I just love Xiona system, is amazing, a lot of works there, but i just telling is only making for money, that my opinion, nothing more!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    was a fun long lasting server when i played it so if some one is just looking for a dependable light farm server give it a try.

p.s troyyy remember me itz420?
    Yeah mate i remmber you,missed ya

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    I said I wont reply anymore but I feel it is my public duty to do this.

This is his PM to me...

If you dont like this community, why make topics here? You are obviously desperate to get some GG players from here to that crappy server.

What makes you think I am frustrated ? You are the one who is throwing curse words around and writing in capital bold letters not me.

And I mean really ? A PM... really ? Definitely low move kiddo... low move... even for you...

Where did i said i dont like this community? when i said "I dont get why u all Gamers4Life Community",was more talking about peoples like you - People who have to "outsmart",and never can drop a good word about something. low move? i sent you a PM,because i wanted to avoid the bs talking in the topic.
    Where did i cursed? anyway,just dont reply anymore if you dont have anything good to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    HAHA best server, is perfect made but Brandon make it for money, all donators are op, lol.. everything in pus, however i don't care about it, but i know very good who is Brandon.. so better i leave from here!

Have fun boys..
    Well dude if you would read what i said,donators are not overpowerd. and you can get donator gear easy. I dont know Brandon good,but he's seems fine for me.

So let me get this straight, given your logic, when you see a player cheating - duping - doing tbl in game, you do not say anything because it is not your job... hmmm ...

Why did you feel like you need to regulate this topic your way? You are a member too.
    I'm not regulating. I'm basically just telling you to shut up. =]

No. Usually members report things they find to someone in charge, via pm. Forum or game. Doesn't matter. You're accomplishing nothing by trying to backseat mod.

@ FuriousKo

Play this server again and share with me hoe

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    I'm not regulating. I'm basically just telling you to shut up. =]

No. Usually members report things they find to someone in charge, via pm. Forum or game. Doesn't matter. You're accomplishing nothing by trying to backseat mod.

Well you sure have the right to tell me that. What can I do... you so awesome and what you do is not what you call "backseat modding" at all. Yours is totally different because you are doing it and it just makes so awesome.

Did I say you are awesome ?

P.S. I am trying to get back to the low mentality of the Xionis KO player's. How did I do ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I just love Xiona system, is amazing, a lot of works there, but i just telling is only making for money, that my opinion, nothing more!
    fuck off, you know you have your own server and im sure if you even get donations to that piece of shit i guarantee every $ wont go to the dedicated server. devs work hard on their servers and deserve money. brandon spent a lot of time on this server think people care if he keeps a few $? its all about the fun

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    fuck off, you know you have your own server and im sure if you even get donations to that piece of shit i guarantee every $ wont go to the dedicated server. devs work hard on their servers and deserve money. brandon spent a lot of time on this server think people care if he keeps a few $? its all about the fun
    Not really depends on how a owner handle donations and what items him putt there!
    For exemple take a look at servers wich have everythinq on PUS wich give way too many advantages to donators even sicne items are farmable ... That kind of servers wont last long and owners will just take off the money and runn ...
    Look at us server valk sett wich gives depends on classes max like 60-100 deff per sett and costs 24 $,bifrost weapons +9 10$ wich can be easy make in 1-2 hours,and krowaz weapon +8 (not +9 because we dont whant owp donators) wich also is 100% as soon u gett 1 drop wich its also easy !!
    Tell me at least 1 server wich have that on PUS? Them aim to putt on PUS as many more items posible,them dont care that till players will gett that items donators will rulle the server !
    Anyway take care do ur server and teach what means do runn a funn server and what means do runn a fastt money make server !
    Thats my point and i wont post anymore on this topic since its unsless ... Btw read my posts/topics before we open this server and after that tell me how could we runn server for $$ ? We just need the goal 200-250$ per month not like all greedy owners wich make 1000-10000$ and dont invest even 50% from what them gett ! Have funn !

Banned Senior Member

*Shrugs...*

Would not bother with this server , i played here ..donated some and ended up making a mistake that could of have been fixed easy. There is no support in the server , even if nothing could of been done atleast a reply would of been nice . Sent pms on forums /ko4life and tried to talk to gms ingame , this server dont give two fucks bout the players .

Banned Senior Member

Ermmm, let me start out by saying thanks to the supporters. Alrightyyy

1. What server was not made to make money? Sure you got very new server owners who are making there first server just to have a server to play, but in a matter of a week or so there whole outlook on making a server has changed to simply, "money".

2.No Support? Recently yes i agree our support hasn't been top notch, but the majority of the time i can honestly say our support its better then 90% of servers out.

3.Majority of the people with negative things to say even got banned, or something didn't go exactly there way and they decided to throw fits, and try to black mail me with the ole "Do what i say or im quiting" scheme.

4.Server is kinda at a low point atm, No excuses, but obviosuly everyone knows there are alot of holidays around this time of year, and there are 4 birthdays and all the other holidays in the last 3 months of the server, which have taken most of my time, My head gm Kevin relays alot to me and i reply to topics he can't solve and restart when he says etc etc. (thanks kevin)

5.Patch was recently release that fixed "Tbling" as alot of people call it, to the best of my knowledge that is

6.Xiona is a PK server as ya'll may know, its pretty hard to keep you're overall peak all the time, Player base fluxuates all the time, alot of old/top chars get sold, but you got to remember, You lose 1 person selling a char, but you gain the New owner of the char to the server, so its even most of the time.

7. Donators aren't really OP, Yeah everything is in the PUS, but everything in the PUS is obtainable ingame some how, Valk/Baha/Gryph you can get through big boss events, But i guess i wouldn't call that "obtainable ingame", so those are the only items not obtainable ingame, yeah its the best armor, but you have to keep donators in mind as well, They want a advantage over "non-donators" which is the reason to donate for majority of people, Those armors aren't as "op" as people think, iv'e seen many non donators beat donators, If you lack the money to donate, invest your time into abit of skill, and your on the same level as most donators! (Donating keeps the server up)

8.Epic, i don't suggest you "Bash" my server, we around her don't take that lightly.

O_o Senior Member

I said I wont reply anymore but I feel it is my public duty to do this.

This is his PM to me...

If you dont like this community, why make topics here? You are obviously desperate to get some GG players from here to that crappy server.

What makes you think I am frustrated ? You are the one who is throwing curse words around and writing in capital bold letters not me.

And I mean really ? A PM... really ? Definitely low move kiddo... low move... even for you...

Oh gtfo and find something better to do.

I understand your trying to say things that sound good but dont say nothing half decent about your support because it is total crap , i tried for 2 weeks just for a reply and not one lol fuk i know im noone important but youd figure they would want to help somone that spend some money here and hope to keep that person but lol....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast