Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Xlarge Empire-62 level cap- myko exp,drop,upgrade rates-new light items-new quests

This is a discussion on Xlarge Empire-62 level cap- myko exp,drop,upgrade rates-new light items-new quests within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Legend Come Back.. Facebook Fan Page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xlarge...25383390827785 Server IP Adress : Xlarge | Myko's Come Back Security System : ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default Xlarge Empire-62 level cap- myko exp,drop,upgrade rates-new light items-new quests

    Legend Come Back..
    Facebook Fan Page :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xlarge...25383390827785
    Server IP Adress : Xlarge | Myko's Come Back
    Security System : SOACS (Edited For US)
    Windows 7 SP1 (32-64Bit) you can login with this
    Client Link RapidShare : https://rapidshare.com/files/2097077...arge_Empire.7z
    Client Link Hotfile : Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Xlarge Empire.7z


    Our DATABASE FEATURE ;

    1.)Level 62 cap.In Future 65 then 70 will open
    2.)Exp,Upgrade,Drops Like Myko ( Hard )
    3.)Its Best Farm Database
    4.)Low,Middle CLass upgrade 100% Working ( Its the first in the private servers )
    5.)Walkry Armors
    6.)New Light Unique Items
    7.)+1 AntiDefans armors Like Usko(U can upgrade them )
    8.)New Scrolls 720/120 (U can use them when you have ts )
    9.)Border Defense War
    10.)New Cz Quests 30-59 Level



    Our Videos



    sword dancing | Facebook

    Beginner Quests | Facebook
    Last edited by LocalStation; 03-14-2012 at 05:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Check Our Forum..Make Your Team And Join Us..

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalStation View Post
    Check Our Forum..Make Your Team And Join Us..
    Dear Community and KnightOnline Lovers,

    We are really happy to announce that Xlarge Empire Project will be released on the 16th of MARTH.

    I am sure many of you wondered where we were during this period. We worked on the Newline Project. And we have great news for you. We have processed a few new things. They will make Newline Project more secure and more enjoyable.

    Server’s Features:
    Myko based farm server. All exp and drop rates are same as original myko server. We think everything was very good at MYKO times. We will add some nice Fire Drake events to the game. Such as Border Defence War ( we made it on our previous server but monuments were moving, now they are stable ) but it will take place when approximate number of players have levels and items.
    62 level cap with original myko exp rates.
    We added some new features. We have never helped anyone in game. This is our main goal but so many times people murmur that XXXXXXX player is edit char or whatever. To prevent this sort of things we made a new system. When a player upgrade an item to +7 or +8 that will be announced on the top in-game. So that people will be aware of who upgraded the items.
    And and and when a monster drops unique item it will also be announced on the top in-game. Being fair against all players is our main goal. I hope this gains loads to the game both in market and other sections.
    What’s Xlarge Empire?

    Xlarge empire is a project which aims to gather ko lovers under a server which has resist against any attacks. And we were really excited when we achieved that. We know many servers has promised all those but you saw the result is a kind of fail. Xlarge Empire is a farm server which is basically based on USKO exp and upgrade rates. (+9 -+10 disabled )

    What’s level cap?

    It is 62.In Future it will be 65 then 70. We believe it was the best period of KnightOnline. Xlarge Empire has its own exp rates similar to MYKO.

    What are the Upgrade rates?

    It is same with myko rates.

    Why do I play in Xlarge Empire?

    Because, we are going to serve you a perfect farm server. Do not worry about cheats and attacks as we fixed them all. You can see it in beta.

    Is it a Turk Server?
    No, it isn’t. / Yes it is. There are some people who helped us during the project. They are still with us. Most of them are famous with some previous jobs. Also the best security system for pvps was done by a Turk. We used it. And the server will be open for Turks. Because they are joy of the game. ( If we dont want a ghost server )

    Should I download it?

    We 100 % recommend it.If you want to see our new items,new quests etc you must download it..
    Last edited by LocalStation; 03-15-2012 at 04:58 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    hmm ks not bad but 16th its worst time for open ;p not becouse its friday...but becouse its 1day before osko launch so everyone will be sleeping during 16th march to be rested before 17th and reddy to play osko ;p

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    hmm ks not bad but 16th its worst time for open ;p not becouse its friday...but becouse its 1day before osko launch so everyone will be sleeping during 16th march to be rested before 17th and reddy to play osko ;p

    why we must wait to osko?Our database is one of the private servers.We are dealing it like 3 years.Its not a joke 3 years...Check Our System Details and make your choose

    Low,Middle Class Upgrade 100% Working.
    +1 Anti Defans Armors U can upgrade them.
    New Exp Quests On Cz
    Walkry Armors
    Craft Items
    New Light Items ( Unique ) Osko Has Anyone?

  6. #6
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    seems like a nice server to be honest, new things which looks good, to bad my gaming pc is broken atm i would have begin otherwhise:/

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRgiorgos View Post
    seems like a nice server to be honest, new things which looks good, to bad my gaming pc is broken atm i would have begin otherwhise:/

    thanks for comment..we are working in this database like three years.and we want to show our players the best.Make your team and join us at 16th marth

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Are you sure that vista 64 bit can log, because last time i talked to osmanx when he sold aristona soacs for his last server osmanx couldnt get soacs to work with 64 bit. I guess i'll see when i try to log lol

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalStation View Post
    Dear Community and KnightOnline Lovers,

    We are really happy to announce that Xlarge Empire Project will be released on the 16th of MARTH.

    I am sure many of you wondered where we were during this period. We worked on the Newline Project. And we have great news for you. We have processed a few new things. They will make Newline Project more secure and more enjoyable.

    Server’s Features:
    Myko based farm server. All exp and drop rates are same as original myko server. We think everything was very good at MYKO times. We will add some nice Fire Drake events to the game. Such as Border Defence War ( we made it on our previous server but monuments were moving, now they are stable ) but it will take place when approximate number of players have levels and items.
    62 level cap with original myko exp rates.
    We added some new features. We have never helped anyone in game. This is our main goal but so many times people murmur that XXXXXXX player is edit char or whatever. To prevent this sort of things we made a new system. When a player upgrade an item to +7 or +8 that will be announced on the top in-game. So that people will be aware of who upgraded the items.
    And and and when a monster drops unique item it will also be announced on the top in-game. Being fair against all players is our main goal. I hope this gains loads to the game both in market and other sections.
    What’s YourKO? fail

    Xlarge empire is a project which aims to gather ko lovers under a server which has resist against any attacks. And we were really excited when we achieved that. We know many servers has promised all those but you saw the result is a kind of fail. Xlarge Empire is a farm server which is basically based on USKO exp and upgrade rates. (+9 -+10 disabled )

    What’s level cap?

    It is 62.In Future it will be 65 then 70. We believe it was the best period of KnightOnline. Xlarge Empire has its own exp rates similar to MYKO.

    What are the Upgrade rates?

    It is same with myko rates.

    Why do I play in Xlarge Empire?

    Because, we are going to serve you a perfect farm server. Do not worry about cheats and attacks as we fixed them all. You can see it in beta.

    Is it a Turk Server?
    No, it isn’t. / Yes it is. There are some people who helped us during the project. They are still with us. Most of them are famous with some previous jobs. Also the best security system for pvps was done by a Turk. We used it. And the server will be open for Turks. Because they are joy of the game. ( If we dont want a ghost server )

    Should I download it?

    We 100 % recommend it.If you want to see our new items,new quests etc you must download it..

    Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ]

    Yourko

    Dear Community and KnightOnline Lovers,


    We are really happy to announce that YOURKO Newline Project will be released on the 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2.

    I am sure many of you wondered where we were during this period. We worked on the Newline Project. And we have great news for you. We have processed a few new things. They will make Newline Project more secure and more enjoyable.

    Server’s Features:
    Myko based farm server. All exp and drop rates are same as original myko server. We think everything was very good at MYKO times. We will add some nice Fire Drake events to the game. Such as Border Defence War ( we made it on our previous server but monuments were moving, now they are stable ) but it will take place when approximate number of players have levels and items.
    70 level cap with original myko exp rates.

    Guess what we have a prize for first 70 level. 100 $ or worth of 100 $ cash. 1st 70 level player will be awarded by 100 $.


    We added some new features. We have never helped anyone in game. This is our main goal but so many times people murmur that XXXXXXX player is edit char or whatever. To prevent this sort of things we made a new system. When a player upgrade an item to +7 or +8 that will be announced on the top in-game. So that people will be aware of who upgraded the items.

    And and and when a monster drops unique item it will also be announced on the top in-game. Being fair against all players is our main goal. I hope this gains loads to the game both in market and other sections.


    What’s YourKO?

    Yourko is a project which aims to gather ko lovers under a server which has resist against any attacks. And we were really excited when we achieved that. We know many servers has promised all those but you saw the result is a kind of fail. Yourko is a farm server which is basically based on USKO exp and upgrade rates. (+9 -+10 disabled )

    What’s level cap?

    It is
    70. We believe it was the best period of KnightOnline. Yourko Newline has its own exp rates similar to MYKO.

    What are the Upgrade rates?

    Infact it is one of our mysteries. And we do not want to share. But it is almost same as
    USKO rates.

    Why do I play in YourKo?

    Because, we are going to serve you a perfect farm server. Do not worry about cheats and attacks as we fixed them all. You can see it in beta.

    Is it a Turk Server?

    No, it isn’t. / Yes it is.  There are some people who helped us during the project. They are still with us. Most of them are famous with some previous jobs. Also the best security system for pvps was done by a Turk. We used it. And the server will be open for Turks. Because they are joy of the game. ( If we dont want a ghost server )


    Should I download it?

    We 100 % recommend it.
    Turn your antivirus off as many of them detect KO.exe as a virus. Non-original clients will probably have zones and disconnect errors. Here is the download link of the client.




    copy paste

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Are you sure that vista 64 bit can log, because last time i talked to osmanx when he sold aristona soacs for his last server osmanx couldnt get soacs to work with 64 bit. I guess i'll see when i try to log lol
    Don't Worry About this.Knight Imperia wasn't use soacs.Aristona was using only Soacs Ko.exe .But our security is private soacs.You can look in client you cant see data folder. ) Don't Worry About login..Fallow us,Make Your Team Join that Fun wih us!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    soacs has so many vulnerabilities aga, i already made some dupe and shits so your serwer is no worth to try anymore

    Lets go cypher!!!

    G_G

  12. #12
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I do not trust an admin who copy/paste other server ad and claim it as his own.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalStation View Post
    Don't Worry About this.Knight Imperia wasn't use soacs.Aristona was using only Soacs Ko.exe .But our security is private soacs.You can look in client you cant see data folder. ) Don't Worry About login..Fallow us,Make Your Team Join that Fun wih us!
    Hm i just wanted to know if it was fixed, im not going to be playing it =P.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    soacs has so many vulnerabilities aga, i already made some dupe and shits so your serwer is no worth to try anymore

    Lets go cypher!!!

    G_G
    But anyone who is playing it, ignore this dumbass turk. He claims he can hack/cheat on every server but he cant do shit so his opinion should mean less than crap to you.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    soacs has so many vulnerabilities aga, i already made some dupe and shits so your serwer is no worth to try anymore

    Lets go cypher!!!

    G_G
    Goodbye.



    Anyways, good luck. You may want to be a bit more intelligent with advertising next time.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    soacs has so many vulnerabilities aga, i already made some dupe and shits so your serwer is no worth to try anymore

    Lets go cypher!!!

    G_G

    You are so funny.Login my server now,if you can dupe or sth else i'll close server , close the topic then i'll give you how much you want.its private soacs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MyKOE !!! 70 lvl cap farm/exp
    By SeriouslyJob in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:58 PM
  2. SELLING WARRIOR LEVEL 65 FREE EXP QUEST
    By xsilencer_2000 in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:11 PM
  3. S> Exp Drop Crap (Golem + Harpy)
    By LetMeRessU in forum Diez
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 08:11 AM
  4. S> DM drop upgrades
    By Sulfurix in forum Diez
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 05:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •