Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Xlarge Empire Orqinal Myko / BDW / ACME / Friday 21 September 19:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on Xlarge Empire Orqinal Myko / BDW / ACME / Friday 21 September 19:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm server sounds good. Mykor has failed, we're left mykos server, we'll play on there.....
Page: 2

hmm server sounds good. Mykor has failed, we're left mykos server, we'll play on there..

bro if you do dm, falcon and others %1 to %10 , u will get +100 user too

Hey !

Go change lenguage from post(topic)

englihs is international lenguage...

I'm from peru and know english ... Many turks know speak english ... Gl

if u wanna more players in ur server... Go post in english ...

My clan authority™ (10 members)

Your web is not working, your panel is not working, your forum is not working... This is an International KO forum and you use Turkish language.

Seriously, you want english players to go there without even have english guide/information?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaja View Post
    Your web is not working, your panel is not working, your forum is not working... This is an International KO forum and you use Turkish language.

Seriously, you want english players to go there without even have english guide/information?
    i talked with admin of xlarge. he'll put to english button on the webpage. he is working on it, panel will be open.

actually we don't need to english guide, english players > english clans.

Gentlemen, I'm sorry it's kinda hard trying to translate

I heared that Xlarge owners have the ACME security system and scammed Admin of MYKOR server 200 bucks. Thats really poor.

Im not going to join Xlarge server as owners are so... selfish.

/end

Thread Current

Owner of this server is a scammer!

I heared that Xlarge owners have the ACME security system and scammed Admin of MYKOR server 200 bucks. Thats really poor.

Im not going to join Xlarge server as owners are so... selfish.

/end
    You are idiot becouse most servers use acme system like yourko/xlarge and other..becouse acme corporatin dont want refund any $ for their acme security to mykor owner its doesnt mean that xlarge admin or yourko admin or whoever using acme in his server have somethnig to do with this you moron..

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    You are idiot becouse most servers use acme system like yourko/xlarge and other..becouse acme corporatin dont want refund any $ for their acme security to mykor owner its doesnt mean that xlarge admin or yourko admin or whoever using acme in his server have somethnig to do with this you moron..
    Eh you better be polited lol. I hope to see ACME owners help MYKOR as he payed them 200 bucks. They deserve to be sue

'MOST' you mean turkey servers? MYKor was first english customer they had and they didn't even let them have a right licence, they kept giving wrong licence. Its funny that every turkey server under ACME is running , but the only english one won't get a single support. 200$ is alot of money for a thing that is supposed to be easy installed.

They keep blaming dedicated, and network bridges but in the end they just want more $$ cause they offered us a turkish dedicated in order to run ACME. They left this tiny detail untold in the process of buying.

enuff said.

yep turkish server useing them and they are stable it's one from reasons why you also bought their acme and now trying to let it run on your server
    Idk what u have against turkish servers
    I played some of them and really enjoyed pking in filled to the brim cz even with whole admin/gm and users spam chat in turkish language
    Really wish same population for english servers but its like wish myself that Jesus Christus hasn't wife and 1 kid what is already true story

Eh you better be polited lol.
    ye I know.. have some problem with that.. I'm sorry but this what u wrote was stupid enough

yep turkish server useing them and they are stable it's one from reasons why you also bought their acme and now trying to let it run on your server
    y
    First of all I didn't buy anything . A player bought ACME for mykor , but ACME creator didn't mention that in order to run the Anti-cheat you actually need have windows 2003 with network bridges. Technically as company they should provide the requirments before the system has been bought not afterwards.

ACME causing more harm than security.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-19-2012, 04:20 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    09-19-2012, 03:07 PM
  4. Hits: 8
    09-19-2012, 01:43 PM
  5. Mykor