Population of the best Private Servers

This is a discussion on Population of the best Private Servers within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, Im an old ex-KO player (USKO Beramus, Edana and some privates) and I am interested in test some ...
Page: 1

Default Population of the best Private Servers

Hi guys, Im an old ex-KO player (USKO Beramus, Edana and some privates) and I am interested in test some private servers.

I would like to know the best lvl 70-72 pk servers, with high population (300-500 players), or also if any light-farm pk servers are going to open soon (with decent population too and good staff).

Thanks for the information!!

I will also appreciate your personal opinion about what private server is the best, from your point of view.

Mortaja

Ps: I wouldnt like to find some offtopic replies of kids wasting his spare time here, Im just looking for help but I wont tolerate spam or flame. If you feel identified with the random-flamer-kid profile, please go to another topic!

check xionako topic

RevelationKO The official comin out in a few days. Was alot of ppl on beta its 70 capped nd not too easy and not too hard to get +8 stuffs. its jus right so u get to vs some ppl with +6 +7 and +8s in CZ to add to the fun of it all.

RevelationKo wont last, at 1st start it had 25ppl on maximum ( still suspectin' that number shown on panel was wrong ).
    And after wat i seen, the staff doesn't have enough experience to rule a ps yet ( nor the owner,nor the gms.if u want more details pm me )

If u want light farm server with that amount of ppl i'd advice u SexyKo but it's a lvl 80 cap.

SexyKo is a light farm server ? ; o .
    i think full pk Bro ... , you only need to take a lvl , it's a 2 hour's or less .

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortaja View Post
    Hi guys, Im an old ex-KO player (USKO Beramus, Edana and some privates) and I am interested in test some private servers.

I would like to know the best lvl 70-72 pk servers, with high population (300-500 players), or also if any light-farm pk servers are going to open soon (with decent population too and good staff).

Thanks for the information!!

I will also appreciate your personal opinion about what private server is the best, from your point of view.

Mortaja

Ps: I wouldnt like to find some offtopic replies of kids wasting his spare time here, Im just looking for help but I wont tolerate spam or flame. If you feel identified with the random-flamer-kid profile, please go to another topic!
    XionaKO all the way. Knights Revelation is decent as well.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Xiona relaunching, should be fun ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    SexyKo is a light farm server ? ; o .
    i think full pk Bro ... , you only need to take a lvl , it's a 2 hour's or less .
    u still need farm bf weaps tho, even if it's easy still called farm

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    check xionako topic
    Thank you all guys for your info, Im looking just for 70-72 cap servers. PK or light farm I dont mind

I will keep on checking, And I remember I want to know the population (IMO is the main thing)