Your Dreaming PVP server

This is a discussion on Your Dreaming PVP server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what you want on a pvp server? post here pls,maybe pvp server makers see that Old cz Starting max lv ...
Page: 1

Default Your Dreaming PVP server

what you want on a pvp server? post here pls,maybe pvp server makers see that
    Old cz
    Starting max lv
    70lv
    All items at inn
    Green and old maradon (fire drake style)
    Old hp-mp-skillbar
    Maybe some new weapons,or not
    Pathos gloves
    Non rebirth sherion-dark vane skin

old myko with no valkyre armors, bifrost, ...

70 lvl cap of course and maybe even with no scrolls at all.. I know all players are used to have at least swift sc, but that imbalance the game itself because it's lowering damage of some skills

SpartagusNL

I would like to see a server without any new weapons, and overpowered people.

Old school ko is what you are asking. 65 cap now but we hope that 70 will be released in the next couple of months.

old school ko is full of turks and i bet for every topic you put old school ko you get a prize or something o btw to stay on topic i would like to see a full pk server all items on guys lvl 80 83 all items in inn and then you go right to pking

home servers (farm servers) scary for me,someones can make dupe.admin can give items with real money,and i want pk no one lovez xping

a server sometimes isn't really fun if you aren't somewhat more powerful than someone else, because then it doesn't really give that buzz like - "OHH I JUST HIT HIM FOR (so and so)" or something if you feel me. but then again too over-powered is just annoying.

i personally have played a lot of servers and i recommend 'GameOverKo' cos of it's unique pk style, and all the little things that it does to make it so good. but it's really inactive due to it being quite new, you should really give it a try. all bosses spawn in cz (bowl) and eslant after 6hours so you can get geared quite quickly. drop-rate for most things is 50%, plus you get rewards for voting, making it that much easier.

this server's owner was the owner of Dark Echo, which is known by those who played it and they will tell you the same thing - it was fvcking AMAZING! so would really appreciate it if you check it out.

but yeah, on topic- i like a pk server where you can have most starter items from NPCs or bank, or just 100% drop-rate on a monster. and 100% upgrading to whatever grade, lvl 80-83 lvl cap. but then have to farm for uniques to be more powerful than the next guy, the more time you spend on it the better you would be, i think that's always worth it. =], that's my 2 cents worth

i would like to see an ardream or RLB server
    max level 59 or 69,or even rlb with 65 level max.
    No new weapons,old skins and such,
    leveling won't be hard,but won't be easy,
    farming and upgrading will be a bit hard.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot View Post
    old school ko is full of turks and i bet for every topic you put old school ko you get a prize or something o btw to stay on topic i would like to see a full pk server all items on guys lvl 80 83 all items in inn and then you go right to pking
    Yeah I get a shiny star for every person I take there. Not everyone is asking something you know. some people just like to be nice.

aus

pk server should just be pk, were u can pk in 30 mins max and not get pwned by donators.

lvl 75-83, 72 skill max
    +9/+3 or +8/+2

for donations just make pathos and valrkye/gryphon (300hp) so it gives a little but not overppowered. or unique wepons that arent op like hb, av ect. not baal ect.

PK should be pk , example is sexyko, purely pk with some lvling needed, and hence why sexko is a good and succesful server, they know what pk is, not " lets create a private server however make it hard to lvl and make donators get hellscream and normal players having to farm weeks just for gryphon or bahamut" lol a pk server should just be pk, atm sexyko is probably the best pk as its fairly balanced, shame other servers dont think like them