YOURKO announcement.

This is a discussion on YOURKO announcement. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Guys, I am too new on this forum. I liked it but some players flaming others without any clue ...
Page: 3

Threaded View

Banned Senior Member

Default YOURKO announcement.

Dear Guys,

I am too new on this forum. I liked it but some players flaming others without any clue or information.

Why do we gather on this forum. I think we all love KnightOnline. But I dont know the reason but there are only a few successful servers. We opened a server last Friday. We had little problems but it never crushed down and survived without any DC or lags.

But somehow we couldnt see some of our mistakes during the beta. The biggest one is to make 360 hp potions and 480 MP potions free. This make server a macro paradise. Then we changed it but this made server unbalanced because some were exped till +60 but some of players were still 40-50 levels. And many players had left. Of course he had some other mistakes too. But they seem easier.

Now we want to get your opinions about next step.

Choice 1- To make a roll back server 1st of August at 01:00 Pm Gmt +2 as many players crushed their chars by upgrading or gave items..

Choice 2- A new start without any problem. We had our lesson. All previous cashes will be given to players. And I believe this gains a lot of new players too.

Choice 3- Go on so.

I hope you can make sensible and logical suggestions to us. I always tell my server's players -> This is not MYKO or OURKO this is YOURKO. Because of this reason I didnt want to do smth without asking people. You can visit our forum page for POLL because this will be your decision.

www.yourko.org

With regards,

YourKO team

[ P.s: I want forum Moderator to close this threat tomorrow 6:00 PM GMT+2. ]
    Last edited by yourko; 08-01-2011 at 06:28 PM.