Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

YOURKO announcement.

This is a discussion on YOURKO announcement. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hate to say it but 70 myko pk server is always gonna get my vote, aslong as no OP donator ...
Page: 4

aus

hate to say it but 70 myko pk server is always gonna get my vote, aslong as no OP donator crap i dont mind grinding some free time

LEJ

Tod, u should easy up the XP since we all lvl to 60 and it took us like 3 days ffs.. im not willing to xp all over again and then after 3 days rollback or restart ffs=(

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    Making this sort of suggestion doesnt make me helpless. You cant see the events objectively. I gave you a helpfull hand about how to cope with these DDos attacks but as far as I see you refused.

The aim of this suggestion is users.. Yes they have been waiting for more than a months. The thing you only do is to give a date and time and players join just for 20 minutes.

I wont suggest you anything more just wish luck for your 20 min openings.
    You attacked Kotastic after that offered partnership. You fukkin cunning jackal.

lmaginary

I think that alliance is always necessary. There lots of servers and why dont servers join each other and it gains lots of users and more resistant server. Everybody seek for their own favour.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    I begin to believe that it's yourko attacking kotastic for own benefits.
    He's pretty much openly admitted it. "Join us or continue to enjoy us bringing your server down every time it re-launches." It's rather pathetic.

Hope you die from cancer fucking tard yourko

Banned Senior Member

i also gz u to reach max online time 19 minutes.Luv ya <3

p.s : yourko ftw !

fucking retarted jelous homo, your server has 50 users so you decide to try and ruin another server, GG

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    ok guys,dont you see the truths ?

KOTastic fail so many times ( i couldn't count,sorry.)

Yourko never fails...

Also they pretend fair to their players.Not edit like undest noobie clan.
    And yet is still managed to take 400 users from yourko.

HighUK

I doubt it will take anyone now

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Wiping and removing unlimited pot's aren't going to change a thing.

It wasn't the server rates that were the problem with this, it was the GM's and the population.

Seems the server is for ages 8-16.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    YourKO already failed , you retard...
    It was full of koxpers and bugs.
    Edit undez char? someone got pwnt too much?
    you never played here kid, so you cannot talk about bugs
    go back to your edit & fail server..

This server was just fine, the wipe was quite fuck in the ass but hey ATLEAST THIS FUCKING SERVER IS UP ALL THE TIME.

I hate when ppl emowhine "shitty server bllablablablalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" before even playing there ._.

Then every1 stands up for kotastic even tho sofar the server has made us to wait for more than enough + Yourko even offered partner ship and they turned it down, shows that they dont give rats ass do we have server where to play, all they care they dont want to split profit

HELLO will be joining this server once again and sorry for the paypal shit, we canceled all that stuff alrdy we were just living in a moment which was furious rage cause of wipe ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    This server was just fine, the wipe was quite fuck in the ass but hey ATLEAST THIS FUCKING SERVER IS UP ALL THE TIME.

I hate when ppl emowhine "shitty server bllablablablalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" before even playing there ._.

Then every1 stands up for kotastic even tho sofar the server has made us to wait for more than enough + Yourko even offered partner ship and they turned it down, shows that they dont give rats ass do we have server where to play, all they care they dont want to split profit

HELLO will be joining this server once again and sorry for the paypal shit, we canceled all that stuff alrdy we were just living in a moment which was furious rage cause of wipe ^.^
    Really shows how low intelligence you have. Why would you partner with someone who is constantly attacking your server, creates servers that he runs for a month, then closes when population goes down?

At least with Ko-Tastic, you'll actually not have donated money to the server, only for the admin to close it down after he's made a good 5k and then close and do the same over and over again under different names.

LEJ

Ohye Konoha ur pyschic right.. we forgot!!!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast