Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

YOURKO announcement.

This is a discussion on YOURKO announcement. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jelly about what? lmao, i'll play tastic too np by me , but i cant stand ppl that are saying ...
Page: 7

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

jelly about what? lmao, i'll play tastic too np by me , but i cant stand ppl that are saying this server sux.. this server is very good, but ppl prefer tasticko cuz of Twostars, but that doesnt make they have the right to say this server sucks.. cuz it really dont^^

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    jelly about what? lmao, i'll play tastic too np by me , but i cant stand ppl that are saying this server sux.. this server is very good, but ppl prefer tasticko cuz of Twostars, but that doesnt make they have the right to say this server sucks.. cuz it really dont^^
    umm...have you seen the way yourko is run? Theres always 100% xp events on -_- ...... Macroers everywhere and by the looks of things its run by an owner only interested in money.

not to note a owner who also attacks servers to try and steal players

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

100% xp event is done because xp rate was too hard + they had an accident which rollbacked ppl 8 hours back

ill tell you what i did my second char mage lvl 60 ! and they just deleted it i got write on forum about my problem and gms even not care about it and many ppl got delete not main chars becouse gms want it ... so ye go paly if u happy ppl not really even active in cz they farm only dms and golems... about bowl i wont even talk its ghost town... 400 online ? its fake info

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    not to note a owner who also attacks servers to try and steal players
    +1 , this is what actually makes the server the worst one out now.

Strange thing about this kind of servers.... when i played on pvpfarm server... and i have understood it is same gm's and so on?

Bowl was allwas empty... we allwas runing around bowl killing riotes and atross... but when a boss spawn some how, the same clan/ppl allwas turned up and left after it been dead... it true.. i dont know much about hacking or program ... is there a program that makes ppl see when bosses spawn? or was they completly lucky for 1 week straight?

cuje

i know some people/clan who time boss spawns as if it's their lunch time...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cuje View Post
    The boss spwan randomly between X to Y hours. you can never time it to the exact spwan.

Quote Originally Posted by cuje View Post
    its always going to be a guess, can't get a very good estimate on when a certain bowl boss will spawn

ok they got new person who use kotasticadmins clan name he got over 540k nps and he bug trinas and give them for free right now in mora bb yourko you are screwed

Legacy Senior Member

a dude has 580k np beat that and another dude got 67k in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    its always going to be a guess, can't get a very good estimate on when a certain bowl boss will spawn
    Not 100% true. I've been in clans which have had boss spawn times calculated by knowing the spawn time and they've spawned max 5 min late from the ''original spawn time''. Bosses can be set to spawn random times but its not always the case in private servers. Many servers just make them spawn every 6h or 2h or w/e they wish.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567