Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

YourKO [ F A R M S E R V E R ]

This is a discussion on YourKO [ F A R M S E R V E R ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Fail server Have you ever seen a DC or smth else on beta? Why do u ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Fail server
    Have you ever seen a DC or smth else on beta? Why do u flame on our server? I have never said anything about KO-Tastic. It was even an obvious fail. But I have never said anything on your topic. But you always flame and trolling us. Tomorrow is our official as we promised. If it fails you can write anything you wish. But now plz shut up and see what happens next.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    Have you ever seen a DC or smth else on beta? Why do u flame on our server? I have never said anything about KO-Tastic. It was even an obvious fail. But I have never said anything on your topic. But you always flame and trolling us. Tomorrow is our official as we promised. If it fails you can write anything you wish. But now plz shut up and see what happens next.
    fail server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    fail server

go to suck twostars's balls with your noobie clan to get some cash in KOTastic.

spikezg4

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    go to suck twostars's balls with your noobie clan to get some cash in KOTastic.
    lol guys!you are angry each other cause of a stupid game?(im a big fun of ko since I am playing 6 years!but when I see ppl to pissed of each other cause they think that a ko server will be better than another I get really mad)Its a game nothing else!No nd of fighting! -.- some ppl made their choices about where are they gonna play.So dont badger saying "this serv will fail" etc

fail server
    another noob trying to troll?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by spikezg4 View Post
    lol guys!you are angry each other cause of a stupid game?(im a big fun of ko since I am playing 6 years!but when I see ppl to pissed of each other cause they think that a ko server will be better than another I get really mad)Its a game nothing else!No nd of fighting! -.- some ppl made their choices about where are they gonna play.So dont badger saying "this serv will fail" etc

We never flame their server. + We never post in Ko-tastic server topic even they failed many times.

spikezg4

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    We never flame their server. + We never post in Ko-tastic server topic even they failed many times.
    Didnt say something about Ko-tastic bro..My point is that no one should post thinks like "this server is gonna fail" etc..

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Your official will fail since Ko-tastic opens same day and they have ddos protection and you don't :O
    How do you know that they have no ddos protection? Besides, having ddos protection doesn't guarantee a stable server.

I love ko-tastic, but I'm pretty sure it won't open on friday because twostars wrote in forums that they will give a 48h notice when everything is ready... even if he'd give that notice now, it would open the soonest on saterday.

Not sure why you and chabo are calling this a fail, even before it opened. I'm pretty sure that if ko-tastic wasn't around you guys would be playing this. I just hope this shenershen isn't part of the gm team cause I don't trust him at all.

Im going to give it a try, if it fails.... meh. If it succeeds, woohoo!

Banned Senior Member

so funny how you can piss off people
    but

server is fail

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    How do you know that they have no ddos protection? Besides, having ddos protection doesn't guarantee a stable server.

I love ko-tastic, but I'm pretty sure it won't open on friday because twostars wrote in forums that they will give a 48h notice when everything is ready... even if he'd give that notice now, it would open the soonest on saterday.

Not sure why you and chabo are calling this a fail, even before it opened. I'm pretty sure that if ko-tastic wasn't around you guys would be playing this.

Im going to give it a try, if it fails.... meh. If it succeeds, woohoo!
    i wouldnt play this server lol.

i wouldnt play this server lol.
    why? At first sight it looks pretty good, am I missing something?

Banned Senior Member

you didn't miss anything mate,even chabo's stupidness here.

Banned Senior Member

@ chabo - stop it. People can play wherever they want.

@ Simontjeuh - Shenershen is not a GM or I dont know him. Our GM team is also admins of our server. As you saw our beta had no problem. Everybody is free to choose any server.

The official start is tomorrow. If your aim is to play a nice farm server. It is just the correct point.

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    @ chabo - stop it. People can play wherever they want.

@ Simontjeuh - Shenershen is not a GM or I dont know him. Our GM team is also admins of our server. As you saw our beta had no problem. Everybody is free to choose any server.

The official start is tomorrow. If your aim is to play a nice farm server. It is just the correct point.
    ye it's all good, I'll give it a try... Just wondering abit why people are calling it a fail before it actually opened, seems respectless. Unless theres a reason I don't know of.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    ye it's all good, I'll give it a try... Just wondering abit why people are calling it a fail before it actually opened, seems respectless. Unless theres a reason I don't know of.
    Neither me nor my friends never posted on other servers' topics but people always flame us. I am 100 % sure that they had never visited our forum / panel.

I think people should try first and then if we fail they are right to say anything. We tested our beta for a week and it never shut down. During this period we made DDos attacks with our friends and we saw our system worked well. Because of this reason we trusted ourselves.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-22-2013, 07:29 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  5. Hits: 12
    10-10-2011, 08:03 PM