Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

YourKO - HYDROS - PlayStation 4 Award-Winning MYKO Server!

This is a discussion on YourKO - HYDROS - PlayStation 4 Award-Winning MYKO Server! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys sound like people fighting over Xbox and play station. Both servers are out to get your money. No ...
Page: 2

You guys sound like people fighting over Xbox and play station. Both servers are out to get your money. No point fighting over. Just one of them makes it more obviously.
    Undef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    OSKO got 2.5k users on its rush hour because it had sparta 1 and sparta 2, however yourko only can have 1 server which only max is 1500 users and then login get fucked up , we all know savi aka fvgumus gives this ps4 to some friend because he edit the exp points to some people to reach lvl faster and get the reward.

No worth to play lol, they opened new server a month ago an opening new server again, how desperate he is for getting more drugs?

kkthxbb
    I will not discuss with you about osko users online.
    It's a good server (especially adonis was really nice and in my ranking on top4 out of 500+ prv servers) but this what they are doing there with user online list isn't right and even not funny nowadays and now with all newest pus things osko cypher/deimos/kronos/sparta wasnt even close so good as adonis was and even not in my top15.
    ofc it's happend becouse players are not anymore somethnig important there
    Almost everyone know what's going on there and how they are doing this "trick" and why they are doing it so it's pointless to tallking about this issue.

As for me such servers as osko or yourko can be instant reopening every 1-2months and I would be happy becouse of this reason
    first weeks are most funny...later kc going to expensive price...all non-donators leaving...and its too hard to play there as non-donator.
    also scrolls in pus killing servers. for example osko 100kc cost 28m? (lol) for 1500/300/ap scrolls i need 580kc aka 5$+ aka 160m EVERY 15H PEKING.
    I am able to pking 10-15h a day if i want as most adicted people but it's retarded to farm so much coins aka 160m everyday or donate everyday 5$ for such crap thing as scrolls which are fuucking must for pk!
    its one from biggest reason why osko and yourko servers will always get low population after 1-2months.
    Its big diffrence to farm like 30m for fully pack of 1500/300/ap in first month of server than 160m+ in second... no chance for non-donators.
    also to farm coins you MUST have premium for 50% more coins to sell shhit items into npc and u thnik somoene will farm 250m coins w/o premium to let buy premium and start farm again for some gear or scrolls? or they will just leave and wait for any other new server? the answer is simple.
    no matter what osko or yourko will do as long as premiums and scrolls are not free and u have to obtain them by pus such servers will losing more and more players every week after first month becouse kc arent cheap anymore and farm coins is still same hard as in beggining.

I have only one task for you:

1. Go to your bathroom and look into mirror
    2. Say aloud to yourself: "osko had 2,5k + users online"
    3. Look one more time into mirror
    4. Now u know how idiot looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    "this shitty server" was and is the most populated prv server...ofc it's happend becouse this is turkish server and most turkish people playing there but still most populated is most polulated....had almost 1600 user online.
    tell me which server had more if this one is shhity for u
    The latest osko server is much more active than the yourko server they bought up in november. The fact that they open a server 1 MONTH after the old server is just stupid lol, atleast OSKO wait 5-6 months+ before bringing a new server out, this here is just some SUPERRRRR money hungry business.

Its would be great if they add Pay2phone to get money lol

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The latest osko server is much more active than the yourko server they bought up in november. The fact that they open a server 1 MONTH after the old server is just stupid lol, atleast OSKO wait 5-6 months+ before bringing a new server out, this here is just some SUPERRRRR money hungry business.
    yourko isnt so greddy for $ as osko lol they have free kc from votes and random pus item win from each bdw which mean that u can so easy obtain 1500/300/ap/100kc/trinas there if u are able to going 3 times a day for bdw.
    the reason why yourko opening new server right now is simple..
    when yourko opened server in november, osko staff decided without informing comminity that they will open new server 2 weeks after yourko and angry them a bit. in result massive ddos come from yourko lol becouse most non-donators went to osko for new start
    you should know how angry they was becouse of losing in this way like 100-200k $ from first month of server runing.
    Now yourko trying to do same for osko. Opening new server 3 weeks after osko opened their to let osko lose their non-donators which for sure will come again to yourko for new fresh start..and i am sure for 1-2 months also osko will come with new server to again get people back. This is fight for big money between them becouse only first 1 month giving both servers best profit and only first 1 month is worth to play for non-donators on both servers.
    blackfox likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I don't see anything wrong in this advertisement.

There isn't any actual proof that yourko has ddos'd anyone. //except if i've missed anything. Besides professor of OSKO showing his download speed on a youtube video, which i don't consider as a proof.
    As for the re-opens, OSKO does the same, so, if their advertisement should be removed for that reason, then OSKO's one should be removed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    "this shitty server" was and is the most populated prv server...ofc it's happend becouse this is turkish server and most turkish people playing there but still most populated is most polulated....had almost 1600 user online.
    tell me which server had more if this one is shhity for u
    What I meant was that they make a new server every month, I played there for a week and then they announced they will open a new server in a month. Who does that? YourKO - therefore I call it shitty.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    are you really think they will give playstation 4?
    Ofc someone will be awarded with a playstation 4 thats certain. But most likely that person wont be you or me. That person will be a forum mod who happens to be a friend of old koji himself. But maybe..

Edit: Besides if you want to play a myko server you have limited options. Osko or Yourko but as you know they always closes their server at one point and the race starts over. It would be really cool to see a myko server going on for a long time but i dont believe that it will happen anytime soon .

Little archer Senior Member

ps4 where?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ps4 where?
    Far Far Away.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ps4 where?
    Im getting one next month. Game-date-pijama-party ?

Little archer Senior Member

I want a ps4 for xmas plz

we cant even see how many users are online on yourko.. probly like 100? xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-18-2014, 04:35 PM
  2. Hits: 60
    01-15-2014, 04:25 PM