looking for a farm server, or, requestion an english server

This is a discussion on looking for a farm server, or, requestion an english server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, i've been lurking this damned forum for way too long while not actually playing KO. We've all already established ...
Page: 1

Default looking for a farm server, or, requestion an english server

Alright, i've been lurking this damned forum for way too long while not actually playing KO. We've all already established that turks ruined the game, that USKO sucks, that EUKO is worse (subjective) etc.

I'm aware that there are a few servers that have been up for a long time (like sexyko), but are there any that actually somewhat feel like myko that are open or will be soon? it feels like i've been waiting for a decent farm server since that server TwoStars tried to make a while ago (the name is evading me right now, sorry)

Ideally; medium-hard farm server with a decent english population (and preferably a trusted host.. considering how much bs there's been with idonis/ultimateko, i wont be donating regardless of where i play).

i realize i likely wont find that, so if nothing even somewhat similar exists then i havea request. Can someone bring up a ko server and block turkey's whole region, and maybe just censor everything turks say? just make every turkish word censored, including any turkish characters they use.

Side note; i dont hate turkish people as a whole, but name one ko hacking site that isnt in turkish, lol.

Banned Member

Well i know about the drama that has been done in the pas few days.And so i proved i have nothing in common with UltimateKo and that
    i bought all the files in a legal way.
    So ur wellcome on the server if you want and if you maybe got any more questions or want me to explain everything fell free to pm me
    Cheers Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    Alright, i've been lurking this damned forum for way too long while not actually playing KO. We've all already established that turks ruined the game, that USKO sucks, that EUKO is worse (subjective) etc.

I'm aware that there are a few servers that have been up for a long time (like sexyko), but are there any that actually somewhat feel like myko that are open or will be soon? it feels like i've been waiting for a decent farm server since that server TwoStars tried to make a while ago (the name is evading me right now, sorry)

Ideally; medium-hard farm server with a decent english population (and preferably a trusted host.. considering how much bs there's been with idonis/ultimateko, i wont be donating regardless of where i play).

i realize i likely wont find that, so if nothing even somewhat similar exists then i havea request. Can someone bring up a ko server and block turkey's whole region, and maybe just censor everything turks say? just make every turkish word censored, including any turkish characters they use.

Side note; i dont hate turkish people as a whole, but name one ko hacking site that isnt in turkish, lol.
    I agree, +1 to that sir.

I am working on one atm. Not sure when it will be up since its very early still. Just be patient :P

I read through enough to be skeptical, mike. im not accusing you of any wrong doings, but i think i'd rather wait it out a little while and see what pops up. i might join yours in a few days if i cant find anything else, but i'd like to see how knight kingdom is first. (if it ever goes live lol)

Banned Regular Member

VengeanceKo is english server !! its still beta and +150 players online
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ax-acc-335027/

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    VengeanceKo is english server !! its still beta and +150 players online
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ax-acc-335027/
    They are talking about a farm server not a pk server. but vengeance ko is good.

Try Play a VegeanceKO , i played and i must tell this server rock's ; >

Banned Senior Member

vengeance has a myko feeling w/o farm tho. full english community atm so yeah lol.

i really dont want an instant pk server. i hate playing on servers where everyone has identical items right from the start.. i'd much rather play a server for a while, earn what i have, then pk with what i've got vs other people who've earned what they have aswell. (or babashopped it from a corrupt gm... hah)