Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

YOURKO [ ICE AGE ] 20th of JULY

This is a discussion on YOURKO [ ICE AGE ] 20th of JULY within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Max lvl 45 for a month, are you serious? What's the point? Sounds like a worthless waste of time, won't ...
Page: 2

Max lvl 45 for a month, are you serious? What's the point? Sounds like a worthless waste of time, won't even bother to try it. Don't understand why anyone else would either. Good luck with your empty server.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    so if I understand this correctly there will be a total of 8 different stages, therefor a total of 8 months in this servers "main life" meaning it will take you 8 months just to achieve what most people log on a server to do in less than 1 month, so you're having people sit there and play on a level 45 account for an entire month attempting to PK and get past the fact that they have roughly 1,000 Mana and probably a total of 2500 HP scrolled up, see the idea you have as a whole would be a good one, if you wern't introducing it to the KO private server community. People in this community are restless, they like to get shit done and move on, people here like to be able to actually show off their "skill" and be the "best" by having the "best", they have no patience so the only way I could see a server like this succeeding is if it were an OFFICIAL server instead of a private one, but anyways goodluck, according to most of the posts already it looks as if it won't last.
    Infact I cant explain it here but we have more plans but we should study on it. I am sure you will like it. Thanks for comment.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    Max lvl 45 for a month, are you serious? What's the point? Sounds like a worthless waste of time, won't even bother to try it. Don't understand why anyone else would either. Good luck with your empty server.
    OK bro,just dont post useless comments,if you dont like it,dont even bother posting crap like that,doesnt help in anyway.

The Legends İs Back

yourko add me on msn [email protected]

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsMyLife View Post
    The Legends İs Back

ye the ''legend''/''Legendary'' scam server

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    ye the ''legend''/''Legendary'' scam server
    ^ this. 1,000 times this.

as for the negatives of pking with minimal stats and skills (i mean character skills, not player skills), so what if you only have 1k mana? warriors wont have SD at lvl 45, sins wont have spike, mages wont have nova.. if you arent using skills that obliterate your mana pool in 2 or 3 uses, you dont need 4k mana. and to anyone who's about to say "yeah but i cant minor combo with that little mana"... then dont? if you only have 2500ish hp anyways, scrolled, 720 pots would be better than a few minor heals.

again, not defending this server, just wishing someone with their head fully out of their ass would have opened something exactly like this, minus the scamming and donation stealing.

farm server with 45lv cap hahaha I'm loled

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    farm server with 45lv cap hahaha I'm loled
    I think I couldnt explain it clearly. In first month level cap will be 45. I dont want to explain more, but 1st stage is ICE-AGE then new age and new levels and new skills new drops. We will inform you soon.

God help the foreign farm servers releasing on July 20. These imbeciles will DDOS them to death just to gain more players.
    coolboyp2 and Messiah like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-24-2013, 09:21 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-22-2013, 08:47 AM