Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4. Season King Arthur Chapter 1 The king return back...
Page: 40

Validating

4. Season King ArthurChapter 1
    The king return back

Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 07-24-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Validating

up for best MYKO

Seems good ++
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Validating

3 Hours Left for OFFICIAL

this server seems pretty impressive, since ramadan is coming for Turks most people will stay at home and play KO, especially during the nights. So it should be pretty active server. I hope there will be more English players as well so we can play this server for 4-5 months.
    The only thing i saw is 10m for high class upgrade, it's kinda too much but lets see.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Exp is too hard,If u dont donate wont play yourko.Yourko is now suck server for me
    Vegeta likes this.

My personal experience,this server is harder than old official myko. Why ? So you have to purchase an exp premium. They sell everyyyything in PUS,literally everything. Including gold and silver bars. Also everything is on turkish. Also even if you for some fucked up reason wanted to buy something,you cant pay with paypal,you have to do it over some turkish "klaaas" website which sucks balls. I messaged them on FB group why is everything on turkish,I got a turkish answer >.< . Anyway,was bored for an hour,killed my time,gl hf.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    My personal experience,this server is harder than old official myko. Why ? So you have to purchase an exp premium. They sell everyyyything in PUS,literally everything. Including gold and silver bars. Also everything is on turkish. Also even if you for some fucked up reason wanted to buy something,you cant pay with paypal,you have to do it over some turkish "klaaas" website which sucks balls. I messaged them on FB group why is everything on turkish,I got a turkish answer >.< . Anyway,was bored for an hour,killed my time,gl hf.
    Hello,
    they have english website too..
    https://www.klasgame.com/en/mmorpg-oyunlar/yourko

Between we added beginners premium for non pre users..

BEST MYKO!

Validating

Hello YOURKO,
    Your suggestions has been taken into consideration by our team, so we've put those suggestions into effect. During three days, we will be checking missing or overage points of the features. There is no doubt that we'll let you live an excellent experience of the YOURKO.. Thank you for your ideas and suggestions..

• Blessed Item Upgrade Scroll will be dropped only from ATROSS and RIOTE. The rest of the monsters have no longer BUS drop.
    • DARK MARE RESISTANCEs were increased.
    • EXP rates were reduced, Total EXP between 1-60 is 72.000.000 (It was 350M before RELAUNCH)
    • GARDEN FARM is canceled.
    • 65 Level Quest items "Mirage Dagger of Name" and "Book of Name" attacks were reduced, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • There will be only GABS Shield as 62 Quest(Only for Priest). For the rest of the Jobs, Quest will be activated a week after RELAUNCH.
    • Ancient & Treant slots were added back into LUFERSON / EMC . For the details, tıklayınız
    • Kekuri Ring drop is removed from Moradon, Kekurikekukaka's new location is Colony Zone-BOWL, For the details, tıklayınız
    • Cooldown(for trading) was canceled for KnightCash Vouchers ..
    • CHAOS STONE respawn time is edited as 3 hours, DROP RATE is increased, Click here to see Dropstıklayınız
    • ITEM UPGRADE system was updated, Upgrade will take coins after +5. For the details, tıklayınız
    • Beginning Level CAP will be as 64 %99 or 69 %99, Click here to join to survey tıklayınız
    • Quest System and EXP rates for the Levels are updated. In this update, we worked on Macro/LFC/EMC/CZ seriously , For the details, tıklayınız
    • HP's and DEF's are reduced for the Monsters in ESLANT 2 , drop rates are increased too.
    • Exp Quests are added to Colony Zone BUS Farm Slots, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • You will be able to do "3x Kill for the Master Items Quests" in Colony Zone at 70 level.
    • Colony Zone Dark Mare Gold Bar Drops were canceled, Silver Bar were added.
    • HIGH CLASS Item drops in Colony Zone were updated as MIDDLE CLASS, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Colony Zone Deruvish,Apostle,Harpy,Raven Harpy,Troll, Troll Warrior, Stone Golem, Giant Golem High Class drops are still continuing.
    • Premium Prices were updated, For the Details, tıklayınız (Skill stat sifirlama ücretsiz hale getirildi)
    • Switching Premium were updated, For the Details, tıklayınız (Hediyeleri Güncellendi)
    • Knight Cash Packages were updated, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • 2000 HP and 350 AC Scroll are removed for the beginning CAP...
    • New Premium Packages, For the Details, tıklayınız (Daha güncel değil)
    • Old Colony Zone map is activated.
    • SANTA Events, will be activated right after first RESTART for MITHRA, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • FAKE BOSS'es were removed, will be activated later.
    • AUTO LOOT and GENIE prices were updated as 45 YB, GENIE system were updated..
    • We have changed Farm System for Coins, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • We have updated all drop rates for Luferson and El-Morad Castle, we've made the Farming System much more stable. Click Here for Drops, tıklayınız.
    • Event Calendar were updated, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • We have added new Shields, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • We made performance improvement for Skull of Event, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Merchant EXP Event will be activated since the beginning as 5% EXP Per Hour.
    • New Border Defence War, parties will be created according to your level, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • New Gold Zone Event, the map was changed, For the Details, tıklayınız (Tekrar Revize edilecek)
    • We have created a new topic to follow up for the events, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Castle Siege War Rewards were updated, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Survey for Forgetten Temple, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Death Match Event is updated, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • Gold Bar Market has been activated, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • AutoPM System is now active to give you a better service, we will be sending messages when you login into game. For the Details, tıklayınız
    • We have added a new topic for you to follow up the Facebook SHARE Events, For the Details, tıklayınız
    • There was a BUG with Farmer Premium which makes your coins minus(-) after selling item to NPC. This BUG is FIXED.

Bonus Loyalty (NP)’s are updated for Premiums.
    ⭐ WAR Premium Bonus Loyalty 12
    ⭐ EXP Premium Bonus Loyalty 6
    ⭐ Clan Premium Bonus Loyalty 3
    ⭐ Gold Premium Bonus Loyalty 3
    ⭐ Silver Premium Bonus Loyalty 2
    ⭐ Bronze Premium Bonus Loyalty 1

GENIE UPDATES

• Archer attacks and stopping attack while using potion... These problems were FIXED.

• THE UPDATES THAT WE ARE WORKING ON
    • ESPOR System (CLAN VS CLAN)
    • Clan Bank
    • Blue and Red Potions

COMPLETED UPDATES

Horizontal Skill Bar

[MEDIA=youtube]ZllwGuwKt8k[/MEDIA]

Validating

bring up my post

OTM [OldTownMilitia] has been very successful on a few game platforms.

-We were a very well known guild in the WPVP scene in WoW
    -Have played and been successful in old Beramus KO server, and a few private servers.
    - We do well in PK in Old School Runescape.

We are coming to YOUR MYKO.

-We have people from many different parts of the world, but mainly speak english when we pk or just have guild chat. Any language is accepted, we just speak english when we pk.
    -We are dedicated to the clan as a whole. So items are distributed based on participation and for the well being/advancement of the clan.
    -Will be exping as a team 24/7
    -Will be pking after we get to the max level, aside from some server opening fun =P

Come join us for some fun, and skilled gaming. =P

Contact Akonno in the official server for an invite, or pm me here. Will update with assistants names once the official drops.

Good server btw, even has a merchant server labeled -m... pretty nice if you are looking for an old ko experience

bump for a good server. great pop, great fun

Validating

still BEST MYKO!

Seemed promising at first, Thriving server which seems really active. But starting only 10 days into the server and its pretty much impossible to do anything exp wise. EVERYWHERE is full of stupid Genie archers at ever quest and xp slot. Genie should really be removed but im sure they wont as it seems theyve made a fortune from it... So i would not advise starting on this server if you arnt already playing.

Also if you dont have premium it seems to be one hell of a grind after 61. Like way more than a private server should be, Just a money grab server.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM