Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Yourko Maiza - 26th Of October Friday, 21:00 GMT +2

This is a discussion on Yourko Maiza - 26th Of October Friday, 21:00 GMT +2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto MSN bug IS a koxp.Koxp means Knight Online XP as in experience...and what are they doing ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    MSN bug IS a koxp.Koxp means Knight Online XP as in experience...and what are they doing with MSN bug ? Exping of course.Maybe you are using that bug and thats why u are defending it.
    you know whats fun im not even playing this server
    ofcourse they are exping but msn bug it is msn bug, but yet people call it ''koxp'' cuz they think they are ''hacking'' theres a big diff

there is koxp out there. sorry but your wrong

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    MSN bug IS a koxp.Koxp means Knight Online XP as in experience...and what are they doing with MSN bug ? Exping of course.Maybe you are using that bug and thats why u are defending it.
    Actually KOXP has no real meaning, it's just a "spin-off" of the abbreviation KOSP which stands for Knight Online Super Plugin.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

bump, very good server ;P

I like this random pus item for wining bdw hehe ^^ server is more friendly for nondonators and u can gear your char for selling these trinas/1500/300/ap/100kc/lion scrolls and so on from bdw;p But ye some people donate too much..Idk how the game is funy for them with baba items...Hope they are dont thnik about yourself: "yep I'm pro killer" cuz you are wrong hehe w/o donate most of them would be mr no bady

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Idk how the game is funy for them with baba items...Hope they are dont thnik about yourself: "yep I'm pro killer" cuz you are wrong hehe w/o donate most of them would be mr no bady
    hi welcome to knight online

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    But ye some people donate too much..Idk how the game is funy for them with baba items...Hope they are dont thnik about yourself: "yep I'm pro killer" cuz you are wrong hehe w/o donate most of them would be mr no bady

Well the thing is, ALOT of KO's players are literally no-lifers ( this is no flame to anyone, just the truth ) , people who actually do play 12+ out of the 24 hours each day...
    With no job, and not a real social life these ppl have no limit on what they donate .. Because knight online is literally theyre life. (or atleast they majority of theyre 'life' / free time )
    For them its 'well spend' because thats all they do all day long... play ko...

On the other hand there also alot of players who DO got a job / social life , which can maybe play between 1-5 hours max each day. For them its silly to spend big bucks on donations because they need the money to go to dinner, see a movie, get ur car fixed, pay the rent for appartement/house or whatever.. This have always made a huge gap between players and probably will also stay like that forever.. There are always people who will play more / spend more or take the game much more serious then you or i do...

And because of that i hardly play KO anymore... most servers are still free to play but you cannot really be a badass without donating.. or spend 12 hours everyday to farm stuff.. I'm not saying ALL servers are like this but you get the point. No lifers is just something you'll keep on facing in gaming community. But they only got virtual stuff, i'll take the 'real' life over the 'ko life' anyday .

Cause when they are out farming or playing all day, we actually do get laid and get drunk with our friends Cannot buy girls on PUS now do ya?

Just my 2 cents, peace out

we even got an turkish 0000000

ye turkish fake nickname bobert/nychris/and f9devil are also there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by minhavez View Post
    Well the thing is, ALOT of KO's players are literally no-lifers ( this is no flame to anyone, just the truth ) , people who actually do play 12+ out of the 24 hours each day...
    With no job, and not a real social life these ppl have no limit on what they donate .. Because knight online is literally theyre life. (or atleast they majority of theyre 'life' / free time )
    For them its 'well spend' because thats all they do all day long... play ko...

On the other hand there also alot of players who DO got a job / social life , which can maybe play between 1-5 hours max each day. For them its silly to spend big bucks on donations because they need the money to go to dinner, see a movie, get ur car fixed, pay the rent for appartement/house or whatever.. This have always made a huge gap between players and probably will also stay like that forever.. There are always people who will play more / spend more or take the game much more serious then you or i do...

And because of that i hardly play KO anymore... most servers are still free to play but you cannot really be a badass without donating.. or spend 12 hours everyday to farm stuff.. I'm not saying ALL servers are like this but you get the point. No lifers is just something you'll keep on facing in gaming community. But they only got virtual stuff, i'll take the 'real' life over the 'ko life' anyday .

Cause when they are out farming or playing all day, we actually do get laid and get drunk with our friends Cannot buy girls on PUS now do ya?

Just my 2 cents, peace out
    When i read your post then look usko/euko market section my mind is all fucked up
    i think most people that babashop are those who aren't the ''no lifers'' because they buy items / donate cuz they dont play alot .. might be wrong but this is how i see it

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Im selling my char for $$

lvl 60 24k nps
    Set full plate+6 / golbin FP
    ixb+6
    + 200m in inn

anyone wanna buy?

ofc no one want to buy such noob gear hehe ;p

Banned Senior Member

Dear YourKO PLAYERS,

There is an running 100 % exp event right now. And there will be GM_Kill event at 23:00 Gmt +2 [ 3.5 hours later ]

You are all welcome to this fancy. I'm sure you enjoy it very much. www.maiza.yourko.net
    Last edited by yourko; 11-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.

hehe 100% exp event going on and server is up ONLY for a week.... I wanna know how right now feel people who used like 100$+ for your so expensive 50% exp scrolls to up 60lv and now almost everyone is 60 100%...

@yourko your nation transfer scrolls is too cheap..Its so stupid when someone rich can nt for orc side to make some fast 10-20k nps and back to human side and enjoy his top pk symbol without hard work..nt scroll should cost 1k kc or let it cost 500kc but with cooldown 1-2weeks or even x1 nt once a month!!!!! balance your server or you will lose only more people.

Banned Senior Member

Who is going to be owner of this castle? We can learn the answer after the first Castle Siege War at 21:00 GMT +2. Only grade 3 clans can join this CSW. Joining or quitting clan is disabled during CSW period. We wish good luck to all participants.

Yourko Team.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-16-2013, 08:33 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-12-2013, 05:22 PM
  3. Hits: 34
    01-22-2013, 01:24 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-04-2013, 05:25 AM
  5. Hits: 2