Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sephiroth because its a turkish server... what else did u expect? Well first of all YOURKO is ...
Page: 8

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    because its a turkish server... what else did u expect?
    Well first of all YOURKO is an international server and english notices are on its way

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Anyone english speaking playing here??

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

i must be a hater or developer? im not both of them u idiot
    4ko is from yourko and moradon was like 300users 250 were bots so cut the crap
    I donated 70 euro, my friend 100 euro and my brother 30 euro, thats 200 euro . there was no balance or w/e so shut up.
    yourko and all these shit servers are all the same all profit organisations

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    i must be a hater or developer? im not both of them u idiot
    4ko is from yourko and moradon was like 300users 250 were bots so cut the crap
    I donated 70 euro, my friend 100 euro and my brother 30 euro, thats 200 euro . there was no balance or w/e so shut up.
    yourko and all these shit servers are all the same all profit organisations
    Lemme explain that to you mr.ass licker of the full-of-koxp server ;

4ko had rented Savi's database , If you need a proper database and if you have the money you can rent his database as well

Now in yourko there isnt any bot merchants people can come and see that

if you enjoy with the koxpers and the duped items you can keep playing your shit server but yourko has always kept the server balance with all its aspects...

nobody gives a damn about how many euros you and your uncle had donated, thats your problem...

HAHAHAHA you are talking about profit haa ??? you are just a funny dumbass , ask your admin about FrightenV3 and Jimmy Brown , the amounts they had donated , it is basically impossible in yourko to donate such amounts to keep the server balance...

why dont you think your shit server doesnt ban the koxpers why ??? Everybody knows the answer...

every single word you speak here is just a nonsense...

Lemme give you a very good advice , stop licking those koxp-lover server's ass ,just come and play yourko and also dont worry about the donaters as there is a limit for donation in yourko UNLIKE your shit server no one can donate something like 150k KC in yourko

Funny how you claim every single server a "fully koxped retarded suck server" but praising your own to heaven. It's ok to to try and advertise your server speaking about it as if it would be a miracle (which isn't true but whatever), but swearing to every single server, claiming they are all duped shit which is isn't even close to reality is pure bullshit.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    Lemme explain that to you mr.ass licker of the full-of-koxp server ;

4ko had rented Savi's database , If you need a proper database and if you have the money you can rent his database as well

Now in yourko there isnt any bot merchants people can come and see that

if you enjoy with the koxpers and the duped items you can keep playing your shit server but yourko has always kept the server balance with all its aspects...

nobody gives a damn about how many euros you and your uncle had donated, thats your problem...

HAHAHAHA you are talking about profit haa ??? you are just a funny dumbass , ask your admin about FrightenV3 and Jimmy Brown , the amounts they had donated , it is basically impossible in yourko to donate such amounts to keep the server balance...

why dont you think your shit server doesnt ban the koxpers why ??? Everybody knows the answer...

every single word you speak here is just a nonsense...

Lemme give you a very good advice , stop licking those koxp-lover server's ass ,just come and play yourko and also dont worry about the donaters as there is a limit for donation in yourko UNLIKE your shit server no one can donate something like 150k KC in yourko

This tard is new here he doesnt know me and how much i dont care about KO and priv servers, im just saying yourko is a retarded one. I dont play any KO atm bra, and untill theres a decent one i wont
    And FYI , the fact that yourko relaunched several times says enough that the server is a piece of shit just like you 14 year old piece of shit retarded fuck. I bet u get 100KC from admin from yourko to advertise here. U know what, ill give u the double if u stop asslicking give me ur PayPal info

This tard is new here he doesnt know me and how much i dont care about KO and priv servers, im just saying yourko is a retarded one. I dont play any KO atm bra, and untill theres a decent one i wont
    And FYI , the fact that yourko relaunched several times says enough that the server is a piece of shit just like you 14 year old piece of shit retarded fuck. I bet u get 100KC from admin from yourko to advertise here. U know what, ill give u the double if u stop asslicking give me ur PayPal info
    Idk why people keep bitching about relaunching....

Tell me 1 good/active server that hasn't relaunched yet

Dumbass clicked on the wrong topic.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 06-30-2015 at 04:22 PM.

As i see you don't care about KO and you have no idea about KO. I never see YOURKO database get relaunched when it has user in it. Actually it keeps going for like 2 months without any player. What is the meaning of this server tell me? Private server users changing servers all the time. Especially Turks i give you the right to you in here. But this all act is coming from players. That's why there are thousands of private servers in this system.

What i see is YOURKO open the server to change that fact. i can honestly say that they're doing all they can to have a long term server and it never gives up until the users do. as i said there is no point to be continue the database without any user in it. Problem is the community of the private server players.

One more thing do not compare YOURKO with 4KO! They have two different owners.

It is not wrong to say that the YOURKO is the best myko in the marketplace. Does it perfect? No. But it is the best.

Regards,

By the way i am just a player. Don't care what you believe

Validating

You are the only retarded ass-licker here , ima living knight online legend , i was the 3rd in diez rank while you were sucking milk from your mums tits , people here know me , so you stfu and keep playing in your koxp-loving babshoppers server...
    and one more thang i did this adverstising just beacuse Savi is an old friend of me thats all...

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Funny how you claim every single server a "fully koxped retarded suck server" but praising your own to heaven. It's ok to to try and advertise your server speaking about it as if it would be a miracle (which isn't true but whatever), but swearing to every single server, claiming they are all duped shit which is isn't even close to reality is pure bullshit.

People do know which server i am talkin about mate i am just talkin about the server that the lej d1chead guy suckin its ass

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    You are the only retarded ass-licker here , ima living knight online legend , i was the 3rd in diez rank while you were sucking milk from your mums tits , people here know me , so you stfu and keep playing in your koxp-loving babshoppers server...
    and one more thang i did this adverstising just beacuse Savi is an old friend of me thats all...
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Who are you?
    Psshhhhh LEGEND! How dare you ask that question? He was #3 rank on Diez while we were fucking bitches and having fun :S
    SkyHunter likes this.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Psshhhhh LEGEND! How dare you ask that question? He was #3 rank on Diez while we were fucking bitches and having fun :S

Yea kiddo you can only fuk ""bitches""" hahahhaha pathetic boy ) try to get yourself some clean girls ohhhh but lemme guess dats too much for you right? Okay you can keep fukin """bitches""" at leats it is better than nothing )

Whatever... haters tryin to fuk this topic , but people playin in YOURKO atm do knoe everything is going super awesome , the best thing about the server is the security system and the balanve between the players

The server is bullshit. I gave a try but it's just a crap.

ps. im turk and everything is for turks in the server, so don't say it's a national server and stop spamin around like it's the best one but yea it's the best one with the worst community.

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM