Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yourko wants to be a legend with his last server. it means the most succesful database of the marketplace is ...
Page: 11

Yourko wants to be a legend with his last server. it means the most succesful database of the marketplace is going to end with this project. Hope, everyone give it's right what it deserved.

https://www.facebook.com/YOURKOfficial?fref=ts Follow the news
    Last edited by Hatake Kakashi; 10-13-2015 at 01:59 PM.

wtf man, didnt yourko just opened a new server less than a month ago?

Banned Senior Member

What's next? Make a server every week...

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    wtf man, didnt yourko just opened a new server less than a month ago?
    Yep. There were some problems that happens last time i guess. i leave the server too just everyone else. But he decided to reopen the his last server to better end. He paysknight cashes back which has been purchased. I guess they wanted to finish his myko database with much more success. That's why they are reopening the Apocalypse. ı actually did not suprised this is what osko did every server) So i am going to be opening. i hope everyone plays in the server as knowing it is last myko.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    What's next? Make a server every week...
    i agree with you. But i have never seen this on yourko before. Did you?

This is a reopening not a new server by the way.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    Hello guys, i really have no intentions into going in any kind of discussion regarding YourKO, but they've started by attacking us on turkish forums by saying some bad lies about our server.

So i'll just say few things that are obvious. I won't got too far behind, but ill just take last few months in consinder, and i'll leave all the bad things they are doing.

1) YourKO Opened one server at 6. March 2015, that lasted 32 days before new server.
    1) YourKO opened another server on 8.May 2015 - Lasted 1 months and 18 days before new server.
    2) YourKO opened another server on 26. June - Lasted 1 month and 20 days.
    3) YourKO Fourth server is launching in 1 week
    In total of 5 months YourKO is opening 4 servers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    i agree with you. But i have never seen this on yourko before. Did you?
    This is funny :-D

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    This is nothing but lie. i have an advice for you. do not believe everything you saw or you heard. Just investigate it and please ask that guy that claims these server got opened to tell the names of them. He knows everything about servers so he can easily write these servers name.
    Before he tries let me tell you there are all about bullshit claims. So do not be a part of a lie without knowing it!

I am not a lawyer of Yourko but that does not mean i will let the liers shit freely. Anyway if someone thinks to start on any server please check it first. Nobody have to continue what he starts right? i am telling this for the guys who interested in Myko servers. Because , as you know this game is much more fun when it has variety of people in it. Even if you like it or not every pvp users need each others )

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    by the way i meant reopening not a new server. You are so wrong in your mistakes too. i can't believe it
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Validating

As i thought , your-ko admin still scammer as before , he making new server while all people buying premiums and shit , blaming some ddos attack and relaunch again , never gives money back tho ..

Quote Originally Posted by R0gue1gNite View Post
    As i thought , your-ko admin still scammer as before , he making new server while all people buying premiums and shit , blaming some ddos attack and relaunch again , never gives money back tho ..
    Dude you couldn't be more wrong) He is paying back all kc's and premiums before relaunch it and Yourko never get affected from ddos attacks. The most important problem of Yourko is they got awful language support. They make every announcement and every news as turkish. This is a problem which need to be fixed.
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Validating

Thread Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro, post: 22647
    Hello,

first of all we all know you have lots of questions in your minds lately about yourKO. we want to apologlise for all problems that you have been facing recently and we need to make an anouncement about all.

as you know apocalypse is the last myko project of yourKO. from now on, we will not launch any MYKO server. The problem that occured in 18th of september which was about FTP server that didnt let users download the patches, took us about 3 hours to fix. about 40 percent of our players could not be log in to game. also because of the national holiday in turkey we had less people that playing the game. so the item variety was too narrow and we needed to fix this problems.

we have never changed the drop rates after the server launches. we call all players: this is the last myko server of yourKO.
    yourko has a long story behind this private server circle so we dont want to end our experience in a bad way.

we made some changes and updates on the recent server:

less varity of items in dark mares (fixed)
    all kecoon kinds now have kekuri ring drop
    crimson wing, raven harpy and falcons now drop feather of harpy queen
    FTP server problems are all fixed
    a new setup file for the client. your anti-virus will no longer detect launcher.exe, knightonline.exe and shileld.dll as virus

the result:

we will re-launch the server apocalpse on 16th of october with the following updates:

beginning on level 62 cap (same exp rates with apollon)
    master quest is active in the first day
    no changes on upg. rates, +7 is available from the beginning
    delos accs will drop +7
    every sunday we will add create new character scroll according to the level average on the server
    23 of october 65 patch will be launched
    25 of october castle siege war will take place
    6 of november 70 patch will be launched with the additional patches: isiloon drops, and +8 upgrade availability
    all premiums and knight cash balance will be deleted
    and all Knight cash bough via (TL) will be refunded as balance.
    new pool events and more will be active on the first day.
    beginning items will be deleted after 3 days of the server launch
    Source : http://forum.my-ko.org/threads/about-apocalypse.2453/
    Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 10-12-2015 at 05:29 PM.

just to make a statement: when i downloaded this server after 5 days that the client run out in my pc i had to format my pc to hell and my whole windows was fine! over 2 years everything was run correctly with not any viruses and when i allowed the "false viruses" in this server my whole pc fucked up, be aware.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    just to make a statement: when i downloaded this server after 5 days that the client run out in my pc i had to format my pc to hell and my whole windows was fine! over 2 years everything was run correctly with not any viruses and when i allowed the "false viruses" in this server my whole pc fucked up, be aware.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executable_compression

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    by the way i meant reopening not a new server. You are so wrong in your mistakes too. i can't believe it
    Re-Opened 5 times in 5 months. + The downtime between each server, it makes it less than 5 months for 5 servers.

Now saying '' This is the last YourKO server Apocalypse '' - Yes because in 1 month 4KO will open which they claim doesn't belong to them.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Grobar View Post
    Re-Opened 5 times in 5 months. + The downtime between each server, it makes it less than 5 months for 5 servers.

Now saying '' This is the last YourKO server Apocalypse '' - Yes because in 1 month 4KO will open which they claim doesn't belong to them.
    Apocalypse is latest 1299 project of YourKO and YourKO made two server on this year.

1st Server TLOS&XHANTOS at 26th June
    2nd Server APOCALYPSE 18th September

P.S Buddy, you were banned on this forum serveral times for scamming..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM