Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR I believe the server is hella active, i'm just wondering how it's possible people keep on ...
Page: 24

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I believe the server is hella active, i'm just wondering how it's possible people keep on playing this server while it's being wiped every x amount of months and people lose their invested money and time to get gear, master skills etc.

i would be playing here if there was some kind of way to transfer either your KC or ''bonus kc'' to it's next server launch, instead i believe whatever you invest on the server will be lost unless you sell your items and farmed GB's for usd to other players but since the server is loaded with turks and because they don't have paypal available in their country they aren't gonna be bothered trading with a ''foreign'' player.
    Which means you're gonna be spending money and/or time in every new server launch and you can't get anything out of it in return.

correct me if someone knows a method how you can get spent money, or farmed KC with you to the next server launch without being a turk.

To shorten it up a bit, let's say i buy 10K KC in YourKO, and i only use 5K of them, it means the other 5K KC will still be stored on my account in my own Power Up Store, but as soon as when the server relaunches and the new server starts my unused 5K KC will be deleten with it, how does that make any sense?
    High quality service

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    High quality service
    High quality rip off i would say... maybe answer me the question in a more detailed form so i might be able to reconsider calling it a rip off or not.

Validating

If you can make better than us, then make it. Also we are does not pressure to you for buy knight cash. if you have free time you can play without buying knight cash.

If you can make better than us, then make it. Also we are does not pressure to you for buy knight cash. if you have free time you can play without buying knight cash.
    i never said i could. i'm asking questions which you clearly can't answer, so stop wasting my time, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I believe the server is hella active, i'm just wondering how it's possible people keep on playing this server while it's being wiped every x amount of months and people lose their invested money and time to get gear, master skills etc.

i would be playing here if there was some kind of way to transfer either your KC or ''bonus kc'' to it's next server launch, instead i believe whatever you invest on the server will be lost unless you sell your items and farmed GB's for usd to other players but since the server is loaded with turks and because they don't have paypal available in their country they aren't gonna be bothered trading with a ''foreign'' player.
    Which means you're gonna be spending money and/or time in every new server launch and you can't get anything out of it in return.

correct me if someone knows a method how you can get spent money, or farmed KC with you to the next server launch without being a turk.

To shorten it up a bit, let's say i buy 10K KC in YourKO, and i only use 5K of them, it means the other 5K KC will still be stored on my account in my own Power Up Store, but as soon as when the server relaunches and the new server starts my unused 5K KC will be deleten with it, how does that make any sense?
    Don't know if it's still like this but they dont delete your accounts KC which means when you're bored of the server you can just sell everything and buy KC and store it on your account for the next launch. Was like this when I played it atleast, could have changed tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Don't know if it's still like this but they dont delete your accounts KC which means when you're bored of the server you can just sell everything and buy KC and store it on your account for the next launch. Was like this when I played it atleast, could have changed tho.
    Yea, that's what i was wondering about most likely. but i heard this is no longer possible, which basicly means you'll lose everything. I guess there's no way to find out apart of keeping some KC on ur account and see if it's still there on the next one

Validating

Genie System has been activated

Well looks like I've found where I'm going to be playing for the foreseeable future, see yall in CZ!

Genie System has been activated

That looks pretty sick, is it free?

I looked through the whole PUS and couldn't find it so... maybe? Also this server is insanely active, I was expecting a few people but goddamn CZ is absolutely packed with players, Moradon is wall to wall merchants and tons of people are exping and grinding items, I may genuinely stick to this server, I've been waiting for a good MYKO server for a long time.

EDIT: I did a little bit of research and the Genie is usable permanently for people with Gold/Exp/War premium, otherwise its unavailable.
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

So basically yea, its free, cause good luck playing KO without prem

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    So basically yea, its free, cause good luck playing KO without prem
    ya, but u are aware this server tends to relaunch it's server every x amount of months right? i'm still wondering about the KC thing wether ur able to transfer ur accounts KC (unused KC) from server to server.

I don't see much of a difference between playing on USKO where they release a server every few months after their newest one dies down and playing a private server that does pretty much the same thing, the difference being on a private server I actually get to play the expansion I like (not 83 cap) and also have to spend less time levelling and get more time to PK and shit. Also as someone who doesn't have infinite money to spend on the game its a lot cheaper for me to play on a server like this where premium and genie and scrolls etc. are all reasonably priced instead of like $50 for just premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    I don't see much of a difference between playing on USKO where they release a server every few months after their newest one dies down and playing a private server that does pretty much the same thing, the difference being on a private server I actually get to play the expansion I like (not 83 cap) and also have to spend less time levelling and get more time to PK and shit. Also as someone who doesn't have infinite money to spend on the game its a lot cheaper for me to play on a server like this where premium and genie and scrolls etc. are all reasonably priced instead of like $50 for just premium.
    the difference would be that the money you invest into USKO won't be lost cuz the server doesn't completely wipe out, so ur items and character will always remain on the server for you to sell or continue play on. for example the server launches USKO did in the past years that i've been playing on either i made money on the server or went completely even with what i've spend by selling my items and/or character.

In YourKO on the other hand whatever you spend will be lost because they completely wipe out all the charaters items and coins. If there's no way for you to sell ur stuff for KC and take the KC with you to the next server it means you'll have to spend over and over again to keep on being competitive, which basicly means you have to keep on spending every single launch they release, i don't mind spending some money for a lot of fun because KO still is the most fun game to play for me, but i see no reason to waste money each and every time i'd like to play because the server already has been wiped out. i hope u see what i'm trying to explain here.

My only complaint about this server right now is how extraordinarily confusing it is to buy KC for someone that isn't Turkish >.<

I get what you're trying to say but the amount of money you have to sink in to USKO to compete is retarded and you're not even guaranteed to sell your shit later on when the server dies out because who wants to play on a dead server? I'm not the kind of person that spends a ton of money on gear and stuff, all I do is buy premium, pots and scrolls from the PUS and just play the game from there so a server like this where doing that is really cheap, even if everything gets completely wiped later on isn't a big deal to me because chances are by the time the server gets wiped I'll either be bored of the game or I will have spent so little money that it really matters not to me.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM