Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 403
Like Tree63Likes

YOURKO [MYKO] Server New World MOMOS 26th May

This is a discussion on YOURKO [MYKO] Server New World MOMOS 26th May within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL Yea kiddo you can only fuk ""bitches""" hahahhaha pathetic boy ) try to get yourself some ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    Yea kiddo you can only fuk ""bitches""" hahahhaha pathetic boy ) try to get yourself some clean girls ohhhh but lemme guess dats too much for you right? Okay you can keep fukin """bitches""" at leats it is better than nothing )

    Whatever... haters tryin to fuk this topic , but people playin in YOURKO atm do knoe everything is going super awesome , the best thing about the server is the security system and the balanve between the players
    Sorry legend did i hurt your feelings?

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    134

    Default

    LOL pathetic haters hangin around in the forum while people having fun in the server )

  3. #123
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    such hate about a few retarded private servers :O yourko beats any other private server in the entire english and turkish private server market, so cut the crap already. no i'm not a fan of yourko.

  4. #124
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    Yea kiddo you can only fuk ""bitches""" hahahhaha pathetic boy ) try to get yourself some clean girls ohhhh but lemme guess dats too much for you right? Okay you can keep fukin """bitches""" at leats it is better than nothing )

    Whatever... haters tryin to fuk this topic , but people playin in YOURKO atm do knoe everything is going super awesome , the best thing about the server is the security system and the balanve between the players

    im sorry.. who are you? never heard about you u have a new account here. ur probably a namefaker 14 y old kiddo. people dont know you. people know me and my clan u know why? because we actually are real and dont fake like u 14 y old kids do. youre trieng do diss the wrong guy my son. greetz

  5. #125
    Member Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    if you check the nps of players in 10 days server i think you can guess how crowded pk is

  6. #126
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    if you check the nps of players in 10 days server i think you can guess how crowded pk is
    Actually this crap is a reason why people without 100$+ pus budget a mounth not playing there
    U can up to 60lv+ with exp scrolls and prems 4-5days faster than a normal player who will be like 51lv in the same time...

    Solo kill 65nps+15nps monu+12nps exchanged exp prem for dc prem+50% nps scrolls what give u 92nps+46nps
    138nps per solo kill, if u are sin who camping base for newbies with 1000hp/150ac scrolls up with plate/fp arrmor who are for spike+thurst or cardinal farmer campers, u can do easy 5-7k nps per 1h, it how it was since 2014 in yourko
    idk how its going right now but guess this crap not changed a lot...

  7. #127
    Member Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Actually this crap is a reason why people without 100$+ pus budget a mounth not playing there
    U can up to 60lv+ with exp scrolls and prems 4-5days faster than a normal player who will be like 51lv in the same time...

    Solo kill 65nps+15nps monu+12nps exchanged exp prem for dc prem+50% nps scrolls what give u 92nps+46nps
    138nps per solo kill, if u are sin who camping base for newbies with 1000hp/150ac scrolls up with plate/fp arrmor who are for spike+thurst or cardinal farmer campers, u can do easy 5-7k nps per 1h, it how it was since 2014 in yourko
    idk how its going right now but guess this crap not changed a lot...
    Dude not everyone is pking solo in this game. i have no idea how much np can someone get for solo kill. i never play as a solo also there is a few solo player in top 10. Beyond of all that What you say is capable for everyone. So what is the point here? There are a lot of people who has perfect nps in the game without donating anything. i don't understand which part of game you against of? it is not hard to buy premium or kcs in game. Believe me Kcs are the cheapest and most attainable server between the whole pvp games.

  8. #128
    KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Idk why there is so much hate for this server.... I've been playing it for 15 days now with a couple of friends, and it is fun and active (Sadly something u can't get from an english server this days).


  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAssassin View Post
    Idk why there is so much hate for this server.... I've been playing it for 15 days now with a couple of friends, and it is fun and active (Sadly something u can't get from an english server this days).

    and why do you think it's active? because servers like these ensure an english server wont survive the day one.

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    and why do you think it's active? because servers like these ensure an english server wont survive the day one.

    Lmao not at all. Turks just prefer to play a server that is run by turks, mainly because its easier for them to donate as they use all the turkish bank transfers and what not. This server came out after ApexKO, and it had no affect on Apex what so ever.

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    386

    Default

    I don't know why you turkish players blame/harrass english community this much. I know you guys like to play against english players but this server just don't have anything in english. Last time i had to ask zyro to translate me how to buy KC or which buttons to press.

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    im sorry.. who are you? never heard about you u have a new account here. ur probably a namefaker 14 y old kiddo. people dont know you. people know me and my clan u know why? because we actually are real and dont fake like u 14 y old kids do. youre trieng do diss the wrong guy my son. greetz
    if you dont know the MNI in diez then you are the pathetic 14yr old kiddo here LOL

  13. #133
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    if you dont know the MNI in diez then you are the pathetic 14yr old kiddo here LOL
    man shut up just shup up quit embarassing urself here with ur new account fool bb

  14. #134
    Member Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Where are the foreing clans who trusted theirselves? The game was too hard for you?))

  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    if you dont know the MNI in diez then you are the pathetic 14yr old kiddo here LOL
    I know the clan MNI and i have played with the person you call yourself to be.
    The fact is that your a fake person, useing his name. andjusticeforall would never use the language or brag about something old from beging of Diez, becase there are always bigger fishes in the sea ^^
    I think very highly of andjusticeforall hope he is doing well in what ever he is doing right now.

    About the server... i played it and i quit it.
    - Becase of 75% of all announcements where on turkish.
    - On a hardcore exp like that you cant have tons of koxper in moradon and lufsen like there was on this server.


    PS. Finnish ppl are the best ko players ever

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 19 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 05:44 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:41 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •