Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter other than the fact that video is actual proof of your PC slowing down, is this ...
Page: 16

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    other than the fact that video is actual proof of your PC slowing down, is this the best you can do? link arbitrary wiki links to make yourself seem smart?
    then check this too (from apexko client d3d9.dll)

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6...d0d9/analysis/

YourKO client shield.dll

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/2...9904/analysis/

ProfessionalKO KnightOnline.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/4...02d9/analysis/

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    then check this too (from apexko client d3d9.dll)

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6...d0d9/analysis/

YourKO client shield.dll

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/2...9904/analysis/

ProfessionalKO KnightOnline.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/4...02d9/analysis/
    What do other servers throwing viruses have to do with anything? There's quite a big difference between your CPU literally losing performance after a server versus d3d9.dll throwing you a virus, and why do you link ProKO? I am not nickos, nor do I give two shits about ProKO, this thread is about YOUR server and the fact that YOUR server, with multiple people all saying the same (as well as video evidence), that your server literally ruins peoples computers. Please do not try to make this different; I like how you didn't even try to defend your retarded wiki link either; you completely acknowledged that it's so irrelevant to the discussion it's funny.

Have fun DDoSing other servers though with your network of 1,000+ turk zombie computers, I am so glad you can manipulate people who can hardly turn on computers.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    What do other servers throwing viruses have to do with anything? There's quite a big difference between your CPU literally losing performance after a server versus d3d9.dll throwing you a virus, and why do you link ProKO? I am not nickos, nor do I give two shits about ProKO, this thread is about YOUR server and the fact that YOUR server, with multiple people all saying the same (as well as video evidence), that your server literally ruins peoples computers. Please do not try to make this different; I like how you didn't even try to defend your retarded wiki link either; you completely acknowledged that it's so irrelevant to the discussion it's funny.

Have fun DDoSing other servers though with your network of 1,000+ turk zombie computers, I am so glad you can manipulate people who can hardly turn on computers.
    video evidence is fake and you do not know anything about viruses. I can make video for any servers like this fake evidence.

for example apexko using themida packer, these virus informations are wrong. so i was posted wiki.

Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 11-14-2015 at 06:50 AM.

Validating

Validating

Validating

Little archer Senior Member

Warning to stop spamming.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Warning to stop spamming.
    hello,

spam what ? i just shared PK movies.. posts count doesnt matter for me..

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    hello,

spam what ? i just shared PK movies.. posts count doesnt matter for me..
    yeah, because you have to make a new post on every video..... heard of the space you can add in one comment?

how many ppl online now? anybody playing right now from gamers4life? i d like to join them.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by baranc View Post
    how many ppl online now? anybody playing right now from gamers4life? i d like to join them.
    News Begining Level 65 and with Rent Items (5 day's) Chitin Set +5 / +7 Weapons

This is on me then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3QF285EvUg

I am playing on DunedainElessar have fun

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

I thouht YourKO is banned? Mods saying YourKO is banned, but on other side we see their topic here? CORRUPTION SPOTED?
    YourKO is already opening new server, and it was less than 2 months before he announced new server.

Now really, you gonna allow that this topic tittle and text gets edited? Or you gonna delete the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Nop, they were banned because we had solid proof they was using their users as a zombies bots to attack other servers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    YourKO did much more than that. First of all the initial ban was due to them launching a server and without any notification shutting it down instantly and not refunding any money. The thing is though, they shut down the server while people were still playing. Then a week later they launched their second server. That was the first ban. Next up they launched a new server after a long time and I cannot recall if they were allowed to advertise or not, but they had been reported for DDoSing other servers with a massive botnet and then there was the zombie botnet case. After that they spammed the G4L PSKO section with bots to prevent the moderators from closing their topics, which led to the situation where the moderators must approve topics before they can be seen by regular viewers.

Validating

83 cap? no thanks ;p

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM