Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ching what are you talking about 2 trinas every cr event?, all i get from that shit ...
Page: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    what are you talking about 2 trinas every cr event?, all i get from that shit is fang of barkira lol
    What I mean by that is the quest that's in CZ killing 300 Enemys grants you a Trina, and during CR event it is really easy with a solid party to get 600 kills

idk if the server is ran by monkeys or something, since they have alot of english speakers, etc and yet everything is in turkish, not really that hard to translate stuff

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

idk if the server is ran by monkeys or something, since they have alot of english speakers, etc and yet everything is in turkish, not really that hard to translate stuff
    I promise you they have 50x more turkish players than english players who probably spend way more money as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I promise you they have 50x more turkish players than english players who probably spend way more money as well.
    that doesnt justify anything at all, all that does is make them look like a bunch of lazy hoes that dont care about the minority of their community, not really that hard to hire someone who speaks english

that doesnt justify anything at all, all that does is make them look like a bunch of lazy hoes that dont care about the minority of their community, not really that hard to hire someone who speaks english
    it's because they don't care. even if every single english player would .leave their server it wouldn't matter to them at all.

If you had a market of players with 5,000 people speaking turkish and 500 speaking english, and the turkish community also gave you way more money and you already have a strong infrastructure built to support the turkish community, why would you allocate any resources into the english community?

Oh no, 500 people think we're a bunch of lazy hoes that don't care about the english minority! Too bad we're the only competitive MYKO server that has more than 100 people on it at once and has insane PK! I guess we should just shut down.

If you had a market of players with 5,000 people speaking turkish and 500 speaking english, and the turkish community also gave you way more money and you already have a strong infrastructure built to support the turkish community, why would you allocate any resources into the english community?

Oh no, 500 people think we're a bunch of lazy hoes that don't care about the english minority! Too bad we're the only competitive MYKO server that has more than 100 people on it at once and has insane PK! I guess we should just shut down.
    yeah, if they actually dedicated some time on making the server more versatile then imagine the success it would have alot more english people and peruvians, i enjoy the server but it has alot more potential than what its currently doing im pretty sure both english and spanish speakers are like 30% of its population

Sigh... look at Cringy Cindy at it again, spreading stupidity and supporting shitty behaviour with his tunnel vision. I always knew you had a mind the size of a peanut but this just confirms how unsuccessful you'll be. Well you can always make people happy behind a McDonald's counter. Serve your purpose in life!

I guess you're also part of the cattle/herd of sheep who plays YourKO (or share an acc there, since we're talking about Cindy).

Anyway, this cringeworthy dude is very limited as you can see, Ching. That's pretty much it.
    black likes this.

yeah, if they actually dedicated some time on making the server more versatile then imagine the success it would have alot more english people and peruvians, i enjoy the server but it has alot more potential than what its currently doing im pretty sure both english and spanish speakers are like 30% of its population
    Any english or peruvian people already play it because like I said, they literally have no choice but to. What other server would they possibly play other than YourKO? Not to mention, a lot of people (including myself) still have an extremely sour taste of YourKO due to the entire bot-net shit a few years ago, whereas most turks don't really remember or care it seems. YourKO trying to reach out to the english population would do nothing; if you want to play any server similar to YourKO your only choice is YourKO, they have a monopoly on that type of server and any idiot that is stupid enough to try to compete just fails miserably.

I agree that they should do these things, but from their perspective, why would they? What other choice have you got if you want to play a KO server similar to YourKO?

New sever every three months with insane lag for the first week every launch? Yeah, NO, I'll pass.

English population is possibly only 200-300 players. It's not really all that important for the server's success.

Validating

Banned Senior Member

Another server.

Anyone planing to play on this new YOURKO PRO server ?

i dont think its up yet, and if it is im probably done with it, always the same thing with this servers. they put 0 effort to keep it alive and just want to milk everything at the end

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM