Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAIL TO KNIGHT ONLINE ADDICTS We aim to serve you Knight Online game with the best service and without any ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

HAIL TO KNIGHT ONLINE ADDICTS

We aim to serve you Knight Online game with the best service and without any trouble.
    We hope to make you relive your old memories and adventures.
    We will serve you professionally with the Game Master team supported by 3 foreign languages.
    Our aim is to revive these beautiful memories with a Global server as in 2004-2005.
    We have laid the foundations of a well-established server with our professional Turkish and foreign business partners.
    We believe that we will reach a large community with our quality sponsors and advertising team.

YOURKO Knight Online Private Server is the world's leading MYKO server with 11 years of experience in this sector. We have always been the leader in the sector with the service and trust we have given to our players for years. YOURKO, which includes a player base from Turkey, Latin America, Europe and many countries of the world, has been carrying this rightful pride for years by opening more than 300,000 accounts. We have more than +5.000 players in our each servers.
    YOURKO is the only platform with the most MYKO players in the world.

Huge Features

Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 02-08-2022 at 06:25 PM. Reason: update for date

I just want to say something;

TLOS-XHANTOS is the best server in the world !!!!!!!

TLOS-XHANTOS = happiness

Validating

Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 06-30-2020 at 07:28 AM.

all go +5000 player online

Validating

savi will probably make 3 servers again(like diez1-diez2-diez3) because of the excessive number of online players
    Cant wait for it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBoooo View Post
    I just want to say something;

TLOS-XHANTOS is the best server in the world !!!!!!!

TLOS-XHANTOS = happiness

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin35 View Post
    all go +5000 player online

stop making new accounts

funny kid........

we know it has alot of ppl, but we also know that it will relaunch in 2 weeks lol
    tobol and MikeHud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    we know it has alot of ppl, but we also know that it will relaunch in 2 weeks lol
    Maybe u dont play and and please just follow and see

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    dude people know me and i know Savi ,i am not gonna spend my time for a blowupin2weeks server with a transparent security system
    Look at the date of his last server Apollon, how many months have passed?
    It is all clear everybody knows it is not easy to open a high quality server with an expensive decent security system, you need money for that stuff so it is also impossible for Savi to open another server even if there were 0 users after 5 months...
    i tried this server and it gave me back the good old days and memories thats what i am telling you here, Savi is not paying me anything and i dont care how much money he earns from this business thats not my concern at the end of the day, all i want is a solid database of old knight and having the same fun back in my diez days, and Savi has it...
    i strongly recommend you to give it a try with your friends, just give it a try and you ll see what i mean

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBoooo View Post
    Maybe u dont play and and please just follow and see
    Congratulations for your User Ranking #1 @4KO

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    dude people know me and i know Savi ,i am not gonna spend my time for a blowupin2weeks server with a transparent security system
    Look at the date of his last server Apollon, how many months have passed?
    It is all clear everybody knows it is not easy to open a high quality server with an expensive decent security system, you need money for that stuff so it is also impossible for Savi to open another server even if there were 0 users after 5 months...
    i tried this server and it gave me back the good old days and memories thats what i am telling you here, Savi is not paying me anything and i dont care how much money he earns from this business thats not my concern at the end of the day, all i want is a solid database of old knight and having the same fun back in my diez days, and Savi has it...
    i strongly recommend you to give it a try with your friends, just give it a try and you ll see what i mean
    I'm sure that nobody cares how much money they earn, brother.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Congratulations for your User Ranking #1 @4KO

I'm sure that nobody cares how much money they earn, brother.

bra noone can say people are opening servers just for fun, LOL
    yea of course he earns the money, but there is one thing; he uses a huge part of the money he earns to keep developing his database, his server, increasing its quality , high quality security system etc...There is no way you can find another "old style" server which is free of all kind of well known cheats of knight online, i know it ,you know it, everybody know it...

and dude i really loved your signature it says it all...

Just leave the hate okay things are gonna be fine...Give it a try before you hate and it will make more sense...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    bra noone can say people are opening servers just for fun, LOL
    yea of course he earns the money, but there is one thing; he uses a huge part of the money he earns to keep developing his database, his server, increasing its quality , high quality security system etc...There is no way you can find another "old style" server which is free of all kind of well known cheats of knight online, i know it ,you know it, everybody know it...

and dude i really loved your signature it says it all...

Just leave the hate okay things are gonna be fine...Give it a try before you hate and it will make more sense...
    You got me wrong I think. I really meant what I said. Nobody cares how much money they earn. People are going to earn and spend their money as they like. You're the one commenting about their earnings and their costs...

As long as players likes fresh servers every 3 months or so with the "Video game console or smartphone reward for the human and orc players who'll reach XXXXXXX NP's" challenge going on, I don't see any problem with it. Since there are hundred of people supporting this in every server launch, then they're obviously doing something right.

Just focus on what you do. There always gonna be haters. As long as you're doing the right thing, there's nothing to worry about, at all.

If I was a player I'd definitely play on that server but I'm not, so.
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You got me wrong I think. I really meant what I said. Nobody cares how much money they earn. People are going to earn and spend their money as they like. You're the one commenting about their earnings and their costs...

As long as players likes fresh servers every 3 months or so with the "Video game console or smartphone reward for the human and orc players who'll reach XXXXXXX NP's" challenge going on, I don't see any problem with it. Since there are hundred of people supporting this in every server launch, then they're obviously doing something right.

Just focus on what you do. There always gonna be haters. As long as you're doing the right thing, there's nothing to worry about, at all.

If I was a player I'd definitely play on that server but I'm not, so.
    yea bro i think i got you wrong sorry about that, now its clear and thank you for your kind comments...

It seems great. I can't wait.

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM