Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ]

This is a discussion on Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Community and KnightOnline Lovers, We are really happy to announce that YOURKO Newline Project will be released on the ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ]

Dear Community and KnightOnline Lovers,

We are really happy to announce that YOURKO Newline Project will be released on the 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2.

I am sure many of you wondered where we were during this period. We worked on the Newline Project. And we have great news for you. We have processed a few new things. They will make Newline Project more secure and more enjoyable.

Server’s Features:
    Myko based farm server. All exp and drop rates are same as original myko server. We think everything was very good at MYKO times. We will add some nice Fire Drake events to the game. Such as Border Defence War ( we made it on our previous server but monuments were moving, now they are stable ) but it will take place when approximate number of players have levels and items. 70 level cap with original myko exp rates.

Guess what we have a prize for first 70 level. 100 $ or worth of 100 $ cash. 1st 70 level player will be awarded by 100 $.

We added some new features. We have never helped anyone in game. This is our main goal but so many times people murmur that XXXXXXX player is edit char or whatever. To prevent this sort of things we made a new system. When a player upgrade an item to +7 or +8 that will be announced on the top in-game. So that people will be aware of who upgraded the items.

And and and when a monster drops unique item it will also be announced on the top in-game. Being fair against all players is our main goal. I hope this gains loads to the game both in market and other sections.

Panel: www.yourko.net
    Forum: www.yourko.org

What’s YourKO?

Yourko is a project which aims to gather ko lovers under a server which has resist against any attacks. And we were really excited when we achieved that. We know many servers has promised all those but you saw the result is a kind of fail. Yourko is a farm server which is basically based on USKO exp and upgrade rates. (+9 -+10 disabled )

What’s level cap?

It is 70. We believe it was the best period of KnightOnline. Yourko Newline has its own exp rates similar to MYKO.

What are the Upgrade rates?

Infact it is one of our mysteries. And we do not want to share. But it is almost same as USKO rates.

Why do I play in YourKo?

Because, we are going to serve you a perfect farm server. Do not worry about cheats and attacks as we fixed them all. You can see it in beta.

Is it a Turk Server?

No, it isn’t. / Yes it is.  There are some people who helped us during the project. They are still with us. Most of them are famous with some previous jobs. Also the best security system for pvps was done by a Turk. We used it. And the server will be open for Turks. Because they are joy of the game. ( If we dont want a ghost server )

Should I download it?

We 100 % recommend it. Turn your antivirus off as many of them detect KO.exe as a virus. Non-original clients will probably have zones and disconnect errors. Here is the download link of the client.

http://www.multiupload.com/5OT9XNKN5B

http://www.facebook.com/YOURKO.NET for recent news about the server.
    Last edited by yourko; 01-24-2012 at 07:54 PM.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Good luck mate
    Last edited by ForcePower; 02-08-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Dear ForcePower,

I really dont know why you blame us but YOURKO was open till a month ago.Well, you only think that we steal money. We earned " yes " you are right but have you ever thought th server's expenses while there were only 20-30 people? Do you think we like it? Please dont blame us.. This server will be great. Trust me. Give it a try at least.
    Last edited by yourko; 01-05-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: mistake

I am giving you a friendly tip.

EVER NEVER try to show ur self as other.
    But man, did you dont do that already?
    You wasnt Amir from Myko? and no forcepower? coz u know if u put Forcepower as owner you will have lower number of users online?...
    Think about it.
    yourko likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusOnSinZ View Post
    But man, did you dont do that already?
    You wasnt Amir from Myko? and no forcepower? coz u know if u put Forcepower as owner you will have lower number of users online?...
    Think about it.

I really dont know him. I have just learned he was to open his own server. I never introduced myself someone else. Loads of people know me in yourko "toddy" GM.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Yea I am amir aka ForcePower. you can ask few dev about me . GGO , twostars, jonny , Simon, mamaorha they will tell you I am amir this is my real name.

I never had any server call YourKO ,oldstyleko never opened pus even on WILD KO i had a donate option never had any pus like this guy doing.

i am not turkish, I am from israel.

if u have any problem with me then stfu.
    yourko likes this.

Banned Senior Member

OK. I am Todd Warner. I dont know you Amir. Some people know me and my server. You should have wished me luck.

Banned for scamming.

i played yourko loooooooooooong time ago when it first opened, its a really nice server to be honest, just lack of players.
    yourko likes this.

KO-Guru Senior Member

good luck then.
    yourko likes this.

PASA

we'll be looking forward to welcoming everyone going on.
    yourko likes this.

server its up?
    yourko likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusOnSinZ View Post
    server its up?
    Server will be up on 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2. You can sing up on our forum and arrange clan and meet some new players.

why dont u all come up with one fucking game so everyone can play and more people.. u dont have to open a new one everyday . or post another 100 topics about it.
    yourko likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    why dont u all come up with one fucking game so everyone can play and more people.. u dont have to open a new one everyday . or post another 100 topics about it.
    You didnt mean us I guess.. We offered a companionship before but they refused. We are ready for all kinds of offers.

And guys 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2 is the date. We expect +1000 users then. Hope to see you there.

Banned Senior Member

Hmm.. I played in your previous version. We didnt have major problem. Especially it didnt get crushed by DDos and BOTNET attacks. Yes guys, it is worth to try.
    yourko likes this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast