Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ]

This is a discussion on Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any server that failed and closed in the past is not worth wasting your time + money on because more ...
Page: 2

Any server that failed and closed in the past is not worth wasting your time + money on because more than likely it will end up that fate again.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by b33p3r View Post
    Any server that failed and closed in the past is not worth wasting your time + money on because more than likely it will end up that fate again.

Infact I wouldnt discuss with you but you informed people in wrong way. 1st Yourko has never failed. We decide to wipe server because lack of users. Now we made many new things and added them to the newline project. Please read first.

If there was a lack of users, then that means it failed. It's been pretty evident at this point that whenever the users become low, you wipe and remake your server under a new name or a similar one.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    If there was a lack of users, then that means it failed. It's been pretty evident at this point that whenever the users become low, you wipe and remake your server under a new name or a similar one.
    YourKO was yourko we never changed the name. I really cant understand your offensive style against Yourko. Please feel free yourself to ask anything but stop blaming us. Think of a private server which served almost 6 months and decided to wipe. And think about other farm servers. We will be happy to see all of you on 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2.

Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    YourKO was yourko we never changed the name. I really cant understand your offensive style against Yourko. Please feel free yourself to ask anything but stop blaming us. Think of a private server which served almost 6 months and decided to wipe. And think about other farm servers. We will be happy to see all of you on 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2.

Thanks in advance,
    Reallı?

new new oldstyleko, new new yourko, please bro don't try to fool people, you open 2x serwers every 2 months after that you close it, ofc no ddos attack but bug shits works here like dupe for example?, but i gave up after i saw how donators baba'ed in the earlier begins of the serwers and you made quick easy buck

you are a completely faılure, go post in turkısh forumS where people is more dumbass there, here you find some dudes with brains

G_G

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    Reallı?

new new oldstyleko, new new yourko, please bro don't try to fool people, you open 2x serwers every 2 months after that you close it, ofc no ddos attack but bug shits works here like dupe for example?, but i gave up after i saw how donators baba'ed in the earlier begins of the serwers and you made quick easy buck

you are a completely faılure, go post in turkısh forumS where people is more dumbass there, here you find some dudes with brains

G_G
    yoy fucking turk.. if you know how to dupe.. and then se donaters raping you.. serius whi dident you dupe your ass off and trade all your duped items for gg stuff. i have read alot of your fucking comments for almost a year now and trust NOW im fucking fedd upp with you and you fucking bashing around either get proff like ss.. just like i did back in seko when serius did ban me and i did go all rage here in g4l. but the thing whas i did have proff.. you dont you fucking retard so pleas stop bashing thred,s

EDIT.. i se i did missspell alot but wtf im drunk and im nott gonna bother to try and ack like i can english i did get a 3 in grade back in the dayes.. i can talk but have problems with the gramma.. so what gonna hate me for that?.. DS

Banned Senior Member

Lol @ womanizer.. Everybody knows who you are. So plz stop flaming people and be yourself. If your problem is more than I thought plz apply a clinic. I cant do anything for you here in forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    yoy fucking turk.. if you know how to dupe.. and then se donaters raping you.. serius whi dident you dupe your ass off and trade all your duped items for gg stuff. i have read alot of your fucking comments for almost a year now and trust NOW im fucking fedd upp with you and you fucking bashing around either get proff like ss.. just like i did back in seko when serius did ban me and i did go all rage here in g4l. but the thing whas i did have proff.. you dont you fucking retard so pleas stop bashing thred,s

EDIT.. i se i did missspell alot but wtf im drunk and im nott gonna bother to try and ack like i can english i did get a 3 in grade back in the dayes.. i can talk but have problems with the gramma.. so what gonna hate me for that?.. DS
    You don't like turks but ım sure your mother does

If ı show ss then people will pm me and ask for programs, i made my own code and i won't share it, i prefer to be called lier than people bother me asking for programs

Lol @ womanizer.. Everybody knows who you are. So plz stop flaming people and be yourself. If your problem is more than I thought plz apply a clinic. I cant do anything for you here in forum.
    yarrak ıstiorum?

you are so thief bra, keep making new new pwp and close them and someday people will chase you and find you for all the moneı you stole O.o

G_G

Banned Senior Member

I have read your posts on forum. You are a unique person that we do not have to reply your PMs. But you all have to know is Yourko Newline Project will be released on 20th of January at 20:00 GMT +2. Thank you for bumpimg my post.

Anyway dear friends, we expect +1000 users. If you want to join this fancy match up your clans and call your friends.

Once WildKO was up with ForcePower as owner. 300+ online? even more? Don't hate babas

Could someone tell me who the hell is ForcePower? Ppl stop flaming and let the guy advertise his server and we'll see later how it went.

Banned Senior Member

Guys I am serious that we expect +1000 users. Yourko will be the funniest KO experience. Why dont you take your place in this fancy?

Guys I am serious that we expect +1000 users. Yourko will be the funniest KO experience. Why dont you take your place in this fancy?
    why I think you sound really desperate?

I might join if I can gather some peepz to play with...

wow simon I thought you disappeared

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast