Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ]

This is a discussion on Yourko newline project [ farm server with $ 100 award ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i launch this game i get banned for speed hacking, which from what i can gather is because im ...
Page: 7

when i launch this game i get banned for speed hacking, which from what i can gather is because im using a multi core pc (even though this is the only private server this has ever happened on..)

how do i set it to only use 1 core on xp? the guide i keep seeing every post link to does not apply to xp, since when you type in msconfig in run its totally different...

(also i tried setting the affinity to only use 1 core in task manager and it still doesnt work at the correct speed)

Any big English clans playing here? How hard is farming/getting 70? Sorry for the questions, interested in giving it a try but cba going through all seven pages... (actually, I may now)

Banned Member

No there isnt english clan. Maybe 1 small Big Bag, its reason why Iam leaving this server. And almost in English section moderators and gms dont answering and Notice is only in turkey.

Banned Senior Member

Dear YourKo players,

As we promised we are happy to announce that first 70 levels and their 130 $ awards for each.

For Human Side Evilhuhuuops
    For Karus Side Lies hit 70 level first and deserve to awards. We wish them spend this money in peace. Plus the events are endless in yourko plz stay with us..

this server sux they are restarting it 20x a day ppl whos well geared getting more and more items xp is really hard and droprates are amazing hard aswell so i wont suggest to any1 go there , and btw they dont give a damn abt english players so ...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by k2ed View Post
    this server sux they are restarting it 20x a day ppl whos well geared getting more and more items xp is really hard and droprates are amazing hard aswell so i wont suggest to any1 go there , and btw they dont give a damn abt english players so ...

Yes, You are quite right.. It is not for lazy asses You say hard..! It is not hard only for you but also everyone. 20x times of restart it made me laugh. If it was x20 times of restart we would have +800 players. Feel free to play anywhere else.

Fellow KnightOnline players (whether in yourKO or any other servers);
    I have started playing yourKO like 5 days ago or so. It is true that they have some server stability issues but as the admin mentioned it is expectable when you have 800+ online users. The good thing about this server is farming is quite easy if you know where to farm money or items. Also you can always find experience parties as well. My in game nick is Lapheu and I just formed a new clan in elmorad side and we are expecting any foreign players to join us in this clan. We are currently 8 or 9 people and we are leveling up together and also farming money and items together as well. All in all, what I am trying to tell here is this server is good no matter what people say about it. When you find right people to play with it is even much more funnier to play ofc.
    So what are you waiting? Get in the game and pm me - Lapheu - so I can get you in our who clan who consists of only foreign people. You will not regret trust me. Catch ya all in the game. At least I hope so

nah, we're waiting to imperia knight online. it is old one good private server.. if u wanna play project, u can choose but all ppl got imbalanced in project atm. so u must play on imperia if u start with newbie

Banned Senior Member

n0th1ng it isn't a fair action to advertise some other servers here. If you have problem with my server or other 850 users you can post but if not plz leave us alone. More more thing about your server.. It will never launch.

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    n0th1ng it isn't a fair action to advertise some other servers here. If you have problem with my server or other 850 users you can post but if not plz leave us alone. More more thing about your server.. It will never launch.
    oh, yes but i said "if u wanna play project, u can choose" read again please. players can be "choose" i didn't say about of ur server like "that server is bad or etc." i just said my idea. and if i said "we" , that's my clan. not gamers4life users. and i see now, u're blaming on knight imperia.

anyway, good luck then, if u got.

ps: i didn't play ever on ur server, i just saw ur kopanel-players-info. why i've got any problem of ur server, lol.

Banned Member

xD, but your server is full of turkey ppls. 0 Eng Clans, Notice only in turkey, Forum english support sux a lot days without answers and nothing, Shoutbox only in turkey. Turkey-server, here English-Forum
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Banned Senior Member

bring up my post

seriously now, i demand a petition to stop this guy posting his shitty servers on ko4life its the same shit everytime shouldnt play farm servs admin easily corrupt plus who wants to exp mad on a ps running old ke files no wonder u put up the 100 reward even tho that was probly fixed and won by a friend of urs.

btw only the nub devs use the leached 1098, 1298, 1301,1351 files better off playing a server where admin have a clue would explain the server stable issue if the guy had a clue apart from leaching shits from forums the problem would be fixed.

Finally why is a turkey server being posted on ko4life? call in a mod and get this shit deleted im serious about this petition make it happen.

Banned Senior Member

Dear YourKO NewLine Users,

We have great news for you !! We are really excited to announce those. The first one is Castle Siege War. As you know our server opened on 20th of January and after one month of playing this fancy the server is on its own stability. So we think it is time to launch Castle Siege War. It is every Saturday at 21:00 GMT +2. So get ready.

I am sure the second event will make you happier. What's that? The level limit will be increased to 62 on 1st of March and the NP champions on both nation will get prizes.

1st Karus & Human NP champions will get 50 US Dollars or Knight Cash (up to your choice)
    2nd Karus & Human NP champions will get 25 US Dollars or Knight Cash instead
    3rd Karus & Human NP champions will get 10 US Dollars or Knight Cash instead

A lot of people think that this will cause NP transfers. We will observe the events on cz and NPT chars will be banned forever. Because of this reason please take care of the people which you have party with. I hope this will gain much to the game.

Happy Gaming
    YourKo NewLine Team.
    Last edited by yourko; 02-27-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Dear Guys,

We are happy to announce you that we are going to launch our first castle siege war today.
    lt is at 21:00 GMT +2. We believe that yourko clans are ready for it.

CSW is important why?

lt is because it has both prestigal value and some awards. What are they? CSW winner clan get get coins from moradon and delos budgets. One more thing we will give an extra award for CSW winner clan. It is Nation Point Increase Scrool to all members of the winner clan. And also GMs will watch the war and they will never forgive illegal player. Do not forget you are not playing alone here someone can KSC you or some has nice PCs and can video you. While I am saying video if you can edit a nice CSW video ( at least 5 minutes ) let us see it maybe you can earn some extra gifts from us..

Have a nice CSWs

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast