Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

YourKO SUPREME 20th Of JULY at: 20:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on YourKO SUPREME 20th Of JULY at: 20:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zatanna Why do i get the feeling that you are paying people to play this server? Seems ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    Why do i get the feeling that you are paying people to play this server? Seems you are eager to start giving away money to people who reach a certain level and top 3 in pk. can i get money if i download the client?
    Man the money that we gave for first level up players is just to encourage players play on yourko. I am saying I am online in game. HumanGm is my nick. Just PM me and tell me that you come from Ko4life and wander Yourko together. I will introduce the server for you. We never hide anything. It is not our server. It is YOURKO.

your server is fail, get into that man, on msn you told me that you are 35 years old, im think you not even close to 16. kiddo.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    your server is fail, get into that man, on msn you told me that you are 35 years old, im think you not even close to 16. kiddo.
    And what does this mean retard?That he has a job in real life,and its not a pedo behind of the pc,15 years old wasting his life in games?Atleast hes server is a totally SUCCESS,1700 players,can you tell em which other private achieved that?Yours?Ah,no,u dont know shit about KO.
    Plz gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet View Post
    And what does this mean retard?That he has a job in real life,and its not a pedo behind of the pc,15 years old wasting his life in games?Atleast hes server is a totally SUCCESS,1700 players,can you tell em which other private achieved that?Yours?Ah,no,u dont know shit about KO.
    Plz gtfo.
    go learn from life kid with 12 posts, if he really got 1700 users online, i want to see it going in game with hes gm char do /count and post here, so true that he got only 50-150 users.

and me dumb? you funny kiddo

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    go learn from life kid with 12 posts, if he really got 1700 users online, i want to see it going in game with hes gm char do /count and post here, so true that he got only 50-150 users.

and me dumb? you funny kiddo
    What does reply count(12)do in here?The biggest count the more tard you are(117),cause it means ur camping those forums wasting your life.Im proud to have only 12 posts and to have joined this month,KO mean shit for me since i got a real life and dont spend 15h a day on a game,barely 2h i spend so gtfo.
    Anyway your not worth my time to be arguing with a kid.
    LuckyHit likes this.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet View Post
    What does reply count(12)do in here?The biggest count the more tard you are(117),cause it means ur camping those forums wasting your life.Im proud to have only 12 posts and to have joined this month,KO mean shit for me since i got a real life and dont spend 15h a day on a game,barely 2h i spend so gtfo.
    Anyway your not worth my time to be arguing with a kid.
    hey genius he wasn't talking about forum posts, he was saying have the gm log into game, type /count, then take a KSC to show here on forums, when a GM types /count it gives the REAL number of players who are ONLINE in game, a panel can easily be bugged to show that there are more players online than there really are.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    hey genius he wasn't talking about forum posts, he was saying have the gm log into game, type /count, then take a KSC to show here on forums, when a GM types /count it gives the REAL number of players who are ONLINE in game, a panel can easily be bugged to show that there are more players online than there really are.
    Wtf man?he told me "go learn from life kid with 12 posts".Can you tell me what this means?The more posts the better or what?...

Great server

Banned Senior Member

Hey guys please stop arguing. That guy needed my help for his poor server while I was busy with mine. Anyway it is easy to see now these screenshots are taken in game.

still doesn't prove anything, we asked for you to type /count and then take a SS, it's not asking for much, we just want to see if your server really has the "1600+" players that your panel says it has.

still doesn't prove anything, we asked for you to type /count and then take a SS, it's not asking for much, we just want to see if your server really has the "1600+" players that your panel says it has.

+1 i doubt if he got this,like i say this server is big bullshit

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    A few questions to you.

1- Have you ever played on Yourko ?
    2- I dont open server per month. ( Yourko was last released on 27th of January ) How you think so ?
    3- Could you please prove I'm a scammer?
    4- Who forces you to comment here? If you dont want to play you dont play..
    Well lets see ,
    1) yes
    2) yes u do , maybe not per month , but per 2-3months when the population gets lower and people starting to quit and when people quit its less $$ kapish?
    3)Nope , but i rely on people's reaction and if its 1 person fine lol , 2-3-4-5-6-7?
    ok something is wrong here.
    4)Well u know this forums isnt about posting and not caring, why would someone let u take someone else's money when u gonna close it anyways , and there will probably wont be a charge back,
    You just have this "1600" population cause u can always number how much people u want on the panel since ur the admin there, secondly u just go and advirtise this on turkish forums and ya maybe u do have like idk , 1000, maybe 600-800.
    but i dought u can get hold of a 1600 peoples in 1 server.

He could've also just modified the CURRENTUSER himself nor they are duplicated. Other than that you're right.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    He could've also just modified the CURRENTUSER himself nor they are duplicated. Other than that you're right.
    What if I put :/count pictures here? Will you stop trolling on us? I am sure you wont you will find something else.

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    What if I put :/count pictures here? Will you stop trolling on us? I am sure you wont you will find something else.
    in the time you took to type that out you could've easily taken a SS and posted it here, now you've got me wondering if when you do post an SS you wont sit on photoshop for 30minutes trying to edit the picture to make it seem like you have 1k+ players online, is it so hard to just prove to us that you really have this population? it takes roughly 1minute to log into game, type /count, take a SS, upload to imageshack, then post on here.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-07-2013, 12:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-24-2013, 09:22 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-20-2012, 02:01 AM
  4. Hits: 66
    10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    09-07-2012, 06:57 PM