Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

YourKO SUPREME 20th Of JULY at: 20:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on YourKO SUPREME 20th Of JULY at: 20:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well populated, decent server. Able to find english speakers among some competitive Turkish pk Nice work....
Page: 8

Well populated, decent server.
    Able to find english speakers among some competitive Turkish pk
    Nice work.

someone wanna share his acc?

Server actually appears to be promising considering the population and what not.

I'd like to check it out, but I'd need to find a clan first and foremost.

Can anyone here that is currently playing the server tell me of any "noticeable" downfalls concerning the server? Lack of events, support, bugs, etc. Also, any well known English clans that can be found here?

Any information is appreciated, thanks!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Server actually appears to be promising considering the population and what not.

I'd like to check it out, but I'd need to find a clan first and foremost.

Can anyone here that is currently playing the server tell me of any "noticeable" downfalls concerning the server? Lack of events, support, bugs, etc. Also, any well known English clans that can be found here?

Any information is appreciated, thanks!
    Never checked the server by myself but i have contacts which told me & showed me that yourko is a serious staff/server.

They've paid/pay around 4000$ for advertisements, dedicated server, security and rest.
    Also their support seems ok with that high population.

I've just started playing here and overall I'm very very impressed (especially with the giant population). The only downside is the lack of English but it's not that big of a deal.

any english clan? which nation has more english ppl?

i tried to give this server a shot but when i downloaded the client and tried to log in, as soon as the loading bars hit Information[1], and the moradon music started playing the game crashed. tried 3 times, restarted computer, double checked my firewall and all that junk. it says 600+ people are online, so... the fuck?

do you have anything open that could be setting off the hackshield? (if any open windows have the word 'hack' it will set it off, etc.)

i think english is about even so it doesn't really matter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    do you have anything open that could be setting off the hackshield? (if any open windows have the word 'hack' it will set it off, etc.)

i think english is about even so it doesn't really matter
    Yes, im trying to run every kind of hack at once. why isnt it working?

of course i dont have any hacks open, or any windows that say anything about hacking etc.etc.etc. - as i said, i restarted a couple times and that didnt do anything. when i restarted i didnt open anything aside from yourko. i cant think of anything that might be setting it off. my av and firewall are configured for it, i had nothing else running... figures lol. i try to give the server a fair chance even after all the bs i read about the owner and i cant even log the fucking thing.

Everybody knows yourko is a good server with only one problem. No English players. It's almost impossible to start playing here because 98% of the Turks don't speak good English (if at all) or they just hate English speakers. I guess if someone actually managed to make a clan with about 15-20 English players it could be tons of fun but without any English clan I wouldn't recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Everybody knows yourko is a good server with only one problem. No English players. It's almost impossible to start playing here because 98% of the Turks don't speak good English (if at all) or they just hate English speakers. I guess if someone actually managed to make a clan with about 15-20 English players it could be tons of fun but without any English clan I wouldn't recommend.
    I'm in Ment2Be at the moment, all English clan - elmorad. But I think we are at 34/36~.
    English are a minority, for sure, but most Turks won't hold it against you (especially if you aren't a bigoted prick and at least make an effort to communicate in basic Turkish).

This is exactly what i've been looking for though. It's quite farm intensive, but at the same time get some chitins5 / md5 / elixer5 and your on par with most of cz. The BDW system is good, costs 5m coins to enter (MD+1 worth about 20m, to put that into perspective). The level cap been increased from 62 -> 65 recently and will go up to 70 later, so the fact server launched a month ago doesn't really matter. Theres also scheduled santa exp events in moradon to help 62- characters. More to write but it's LW time so idoengizafux.

PM Sabazios if you need some help exping or english peeps to party with.

Yo i wouldnt mind starting here if i can join some english peeps to play with.
    If any of use have got a clan i can join ill dl straight away

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'm in Ment2Be at the moment, all English clan - elmorad. But I think we are at 34/36~.
    English are a minority, for sure, but most Turks won't hold it against you (especially if you aren't a bigoted prick and at least make an effort to communicate in basic Turkish).

This is exactly what i've been looking for though. It's quite farm intensive, but at the same time get some chitins5 / md5 / elixer5 and your on par with most of cz. The BDW system is good, costs 5m coins to enter (MD+1 worth about 20m, to put that into perspective). The level cap been increased from 62 -> 65 recently and will go up to 70 later, so the fact server launched a month ago doesn't really matter. Theres also scheduled santa exp events in moradon to help 62- characters. More to write but it's LW time so idoengizafux.

PM Sabazios if you need some help exping or english peeps to party with.
    Well I haven't seen or heard of a single English clan before you mentioned Ment2Be. Well my experience with Turkish players in KO has been so bad that I can't believe I'd enjoy playing with Turk infested server for the sole reason that the way they act annoys me. Of course as I'm not totally racist I agree some Turks know how to behave and are actually good ppl but I really don't wanna start looking for those good Turks from a haystack of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    Yes, im trying to run every kind of hack at once. why isnt it working?

of course i dont have any hacks open, or any windows that say anything about hacking etc.etc.etc. - as i said, i restarted a couple times and that didnt do anything. when i restarted i didnt open anything aside from yourko. i cant think of anything that might be setting it off. my av and firewall are configured for it, i had nothing else running... figures lol. i try to give the server a fair chance even after all the bs i read about the owner and i cant even log the fucking thing.
    I'd really like to play this server if anyone feels like chiming in on a possible solution to my problem. the only other thing i can think i didnt list was that the login screen was in fast forward (the leaves were blowing across way too fast) but i doubt that had any effect ingame.. i dont know. i'll be glad when/if twostars gets his server files sorted out and ko private servers wont have random bullshit like this going on.

Banned Senior Member

Dear Guys,

I have read all comments. You are right on some details. Yes there arent majority of English players in game. But it depends on you.. You are english speaking community. If you play on yourko the percentage of english speaking players grows up.

There are English speaking clans on both nations. And they are almost full. You can PM humangm in game. Last thing English speaking community is growing up so fast day by day. I hope to see you in game. If you want to add something you can pm me.

Peace.

P.S: This screenshot is our last activity for 1-63 levels. Santa Event... Santa event in moradon and you get 1.750.000 exp when you are around. I'm sure you will like it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-07-2013, 12:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-24-2013, 09:22 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-20-2012, 02:01 AM
  4. Hits: 66
    10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
  5. Hits: 3
    09-07-2012, 06:57 PM