Page 91 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lag + DC and cant open panel. Any news guys ?...
Page: 91

Lag + DC and cant open panel. Any news guys ?

OMG my post has been deleted ?

R.I.P error server

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    OMG my post has been deleted ?

R.I.P error server
    You've said all you have to say. Stop spamming the same thing over again.

Banned Senior Member

I am back from 10 days holidays and I am not quite happy what I found when I return back.

I did some debugging with SOACS developer, and he probably found a new vulnerability to attack. Right now we applied new updated version of SOACS on server, hopefully the vulnerability will be fixed now and the server will get stable again.

I also suppose to other server owners to request a updated version of SOACS from its developer.

Banned Senior Member

Dear players,
    in light of previous attacks we did a deep analysis of IPs used for attack, we found nearly 500 players to be connected to the IPs used for attacks. It most likely looks that PC of those players are infected with botnet used for attack on our server. We would like to ask all players to scan their PC for viruses and try to clean their PCs in order to prevent banning their IPs in case of further attacks.

Banned Senior Member

We are testing new security that should definitively fix the last kind of attacks. Server was updated a while ago.

@sirkaos why all the GMs in the same clan in your server? And one, in the ally of this clan?

im still having the same problem. lag and dc. less people in server nowadays. hope its get better

move on...the gm clan was never an issue for the server it was always like that.

Banned Senior Member

I choose my GM team based on testing a maybe 20 persons, the actual GM team is the best to care about server and not abusing their powers. Half of them are not active players anymore, and second half was not in same clans before. There was no serious issue with any GM abuse for almost a year. Of course there will be a people who will say opposite, but its usually people who asked me to sell them some items and I refused

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Half of them are not active players anymore, and second half was not in same clans before. There was no serious issue with any
    LOL !!!

Majority of zone community was asking for the changes you made recently a while back ago but your gm team ignored it, like you did because you were no where to be seen and then attacks and rumors for profko was spreading around and finish off the server no matter what you try now server will never be like it used to be and to me that is blamed on your GM teams ignorance to listen to the players.
    Their is 42 users online right now it used to have 300+. Just shut down the server fix the issues do a wipe reorganize your GM team (which half of them are inactive LOL) and lets go again !!!! 2 years for a private server is a record...zone was top 5 of private server ever and who doesn't admit that its because he sucked in game.

Thanks.

Banned Senior Member

Well there are still more than 600 accounts active and played at least occasionally. Are you sure you want to destroy time and effort of these people who still enjoying the server?

I don't, ok, server doesn't have 500 online as before, it got over 120 in peak time now, I don't care about donation and fame ... if there will be still people enjoying playing on actual server there will be no wipe or shutdown, I will simply let people play.

I am saying this all time and I am not gonna change my mind.

Anyway it seems that there are people returning from holidays starting to play again ... of course the server instability doesn't allow to see if the numbers are really increasing, our team working 24/7 and we are testing everyday new server patch to fix server stability. We found some issues today, hopefully its the last problems and the server will become active now and people can return back again.
    tiHnoitalusO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Well there are still more than 600 accounts active and played at least occasionally. Are you sure you want to destroy time and effort of these people who still enjoying the server?

I don't, ok, server doesn't have 500 online as before, it got over 120 in peak time now, I don't care about donation and fame ... if there will be still people enjoying playing on actual server there will be no wipe or shutdown, I will simply let people play.

I am saying this all time and I am not gonna change my mind.

Anyway it seems that there are people returning from holidays starting to play again ... of course the server instability doesn't allow to see if the numbers are really increasing, our team working 24/7 and we are testing everyday new server patch to fix server stability. We found some issues today, hopefully its the last problems and the server will become active now and people can return back again.

Good to know. And you are right, there are still people who want to play on Zone .

Sup Fammer, i have not played KO for months, maybe ill try a bit there again

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Sup Fammer, i have not played KO for months, maybe ill try a bit there again
    Good bro .
    You are always welcome in Hellfuckers clan .
    SacruM likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM