Page 77 of 167 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they nerfed nova dmg/range year ago, after some time they nerf mage staff dmg, then they nerf mage staff range ...
Page: 77

they nerfed nova dmg/range year ago, after some time they nerf mage staff dmg, then they nerf mage staff range and u know why they did it? coz many melee was crying in foums about mages coz they OP

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i actually did play the server, and i do understand it's hard to beat a melee party, but it's supposed to be that way due to warriors having enough HP and resistances.

to beat a melee party as a mage party you need the right coordination and teamplay, combined with the right timing on parasite debuffs, curing torment and positioning. usually 2 priests are required to straight up fight a 8v8 against melee party's which ofcourse you stubborn asses can't handle to accept.

if your team isn't capable of doing that i indeed agree crying for a mage buff is all there's left to do.
    A respectable melee team should under no circumstances loose to a mage party. Mages have around 4,5-5k HP and warriors can hit up to 1800-2000 with torment (Numbers from a PK video I saw earlier today). If your priest is incapable of healing the damage mages do in time that it takes your warriors/assassins to kill 6-7 mages, then I have some bad news for you. We have fought melee parties and even won, but it's not a merit. They simply spread out too much and left their priest helpless, which allowed us to take him down before he could heal his buddies. This isn't something that should ever happen though. Warriors should be in the front line while the priests stay further away to avoid getting hit. Not to mention, if you have a single support mage in your party with lightning skills, you can just cancel any ability the mages try to cast, resulting in a staff fight. And in a fight where mages can only staff versus a party of warriors the mages will loose 100%.

In most servers well coordinated melees should never loose to a mage party in 8v8, but 8v8 isn't what we're aiming for. The current state that mages are in forces everybody to go lightning or run with 2-3 parties. This has been a problem in other servers as well (FlameKO had this issue before), but I've never seen anybody fix it. The sad part about this is that people don't realize how easy it is to kill fire mages. There's nothing slowing you down or stunning you. If your priest does his job, then you should be able to run the mages down.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    they nerfed nova dmg/range year ago, after some time they nerf mage staff dmg, then they nerf mage staff range and u know why they did it? coz many melee was crying in foums about mages coz they OP
    If you look back, then one year ago I told them about a bug with 70 novas and how it had a much bigger AOE than any other skill, but they refused to change it. It was making mages incredibly strong when people still had low health and resistances. Basically you were able to drop your 70 nova without even hitting the enemy with it and still deal damage.

i actually did play the server, and i do understand it's hard to beat a melee party, but it's supposed to be that way due to warriors having enough HP and resistances.

to beat a melee party as a mage party you need the right coordination and teamplay, combined with the right timing on parasite debuffs, curing torment and positioning. usually 2 priests are required to straight up fight a 8v8 against melee party's which ofcourse you stubborn asses can't handle to accept.

if your team isn't capable of doing that i indeed agree crying for a mage buff is all there's left to do.
    Ye right and Black/Red Chitins were added on USKO aswell... its a fking expansion, so u have to boost the mages aswell. Thats the fking point why the mage teams leaves after a couple of months/weeks.

Jesus Christ, did you even read his post? He specifically says that its mathematically impossible to kill a melee party with a full mage party even with the most insane amount of coordination possible and sure, maybe you shouldn't be able to delete warriors because they're inherently tanky but priests, other mages and rogues should all be obliterated by a full mage party with good coordination. Especially on a 72 cap server where there should technically be less resistances for every class.
    stimpy and BlackOak like this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    this
    is the most stupid thing i have ever seen you post
    a server without mages is a dead server, you nerf mages they leave and in time the melee's leave (new server launch)
    so this is probally why bazingako has the activity of a tunafish.
    Quiet dylan, first grow pubes please Also, because everyone is playing mages you have to play it too? I tell you why everyone is playing mages. Because nobody wants to gear. Mage is easy to pk with without gear. That's why all you poor bastards are playing mages. And the irony is, when you get owned by melles, then you cry how weak mage is xD Because if you can't kill decently geared melle players with 1 nova, then yeah, mage got to suck because god forbid you have to do some tactical stuff with mage team other then nova bang and then die.

Kids these days what happened with good old hardcore players 2004-2006 generation of KO

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    Jesus Christ, did you even read his post? He specifically says that its mathematically impossible to kill a melee party with a full mage party even with the most insane amount of coordination possible and sure, maybe you shouldn't be able to delete warriors because they're inherently tanky but priests, other mages and rogues should all be obliterated by a full mage party with good coordination. Especially on a 72 cap server where there should technically be less resistances for every class.
    Jesus christ did you even read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Quiet dylan, first grow pubes please Also, because everyone is playing mages you have to play it too? I tell you why everyone is playing mages. Because nobody wants to gear. Mage is easy to pk with without gear. That's why all you poor bastards are playing mages. And the irony is, when you get owned by melles, then you cry how weak mage is xD Because if you can't kill decently geared melle players with 1 nova, then yeah, mage got to suck because god forbid you have to do some tactical stuff with mage team other then nova bang and then die.

Kids these days what happened with good old hardcore players 2004-2006 generation of KO
    Its hilarious to me how you're just insulting people in the thread despite Kallop bringing statistical evidence that there is an issue with mages but instead of having a rational discussion you would rather resort to petty and childish insults because you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Its ironic that you're calling people kids considering how your post is one of the most childish things written in this thread.

Jesus christ did you even read my post?
    Yes I did, and either you didn't read Kallop's post, you have extremely poor reading skills or you're flat out trolling as you tend to do on these forums because apparently you have nothing better to do with your life than post in every thread about how retarded everyone else is because they have different opinions to you or how amazing the server you play on is while all the others are trash and dead, its funny.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    Its hilarious to me how you're just insulting people in the thread despite Kallop bringing statistical evidence that there is an issue with mages but instead of having a rational discussion you would rather resort to petty and childish insults because you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion. Its ironic that you're calling people kids considering how your post is one of the most childish things written in this thread.
    It's hilarious to me how you can't seem to understand this kallop idiot refuses to play with 2 priests. prolly lack of decent playing priests in their clan, stubborn kids crying for not dealing enough damage, wauw dude it's 2017 people know how to cure the parasite now, people know how to aim their torments.

get a fkn life and use ur dam cures, split the fuck up so warriors can't get to u and get a single target kill with parasite>single target skill and then start dropping your nova's. but no we want to play the ''oldschool'' retard press nova and town style of pk. most hilarious part is, warriors don't even have AoE in zonemyko. and the dumbfucks still crying, idk what will safe you.

hey mommy, my enemy has 8k hp, my nova's deal 7k. pls nerf warriors buff mages, and while ur at it please make sure that when a warrior uses a scorpion shield +10 million, his resistances stay 0 so i can also have fun.

P.s. you got a crush on me? every post i make you keep on replying with love letters. cute.

tell em how it is sheldon haha

You cant play with 2 priests since you can barely kill people with 7 mages,with 6 its close to impossible. Why are people getting triggered cuz kallop pointed out that theres stuff wrong with the server i realy have no idea. About gear,we have a mage that is fully geared with an iron set,and he has almost 5k hp,on a torment he gets spammed almost 2k by a warrior so you can imagine how the rest of the party gets stomped on. Idk whats wrong with sheldon (archer pts take so much skill and gear )or screamer (lets cry for a new usko server for a year then play a month on it and quit) or the hate to mage clans on this dead ass forum and this semi dead server,but hey,lets talk shit then say something smart and helpful. We played this server a year ago and we had no issues then,it was lots of fun,we wanted to play again,pointed out that theres some issues and thats about it.
    p.s. i forgot to mention that we suck at playing all the classes and im a shit priest so pro people we are sorry that we suck but we do,just to clear that part out in any other conversation,we suck and we cant learn to play the game properly and I,as one of the leaders,can confirm it.
    Last edited by stimpy; 04-25-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Hard to believe Screamer is a moderator on the other forum, Adi must have been intoxicated when selecting you. All you do is bitch when people argue with you.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    You cant play with 2 priests since you can barely kill people with 7 mages,with 6 its close to impossible. Why are people getting triggered cuz kallop pointed out that theres stuff wrong with the server i realy have no idea. About gear,we have a mage that is fully geared with an iron set,and he has almost 5k hp,on a torment he gets spammed almost 2k by a warrior so you can imagine how the rest of the party gets stomped on. Idk whats wrong with sheldon (archer pts take so much skill and gear )or screamer (lets cry for a new usko server for a year then play a month on it and quit) or the hate to mage clans on this dead ass forum and this semi dead server,but hey,lets talk shit then say something smart and helpful. We played this server a year ago and we had no issues then,it was lots of fun,we wanted to play again,pointed out that theres some issues and thats about it.
    p.s. i forgot to mention that we suck at playing all the classes and im a shit priest so pro people we are sorry that we suck but we do,just to clear that part out in any other conversation,we suck and we cant learn to play the game properly and I,as one of the leaders,can confirm it.
    still refuses to play with 2 priests, accept your loss then. no point getting personal here boy, just explaining straight up facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Hard to believe Screamer is a moderator on the other forum, Adi must have been intoxicated when selecting you. All you do is bitch when people argue with you.
    hi, good day to you 2 sir.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    You cant play with 2 priests since you can barely kill people with 7 mages,with 6 its close to impossible. Why are people getting triggered cuz kallop pointed out that theres stuff wrong with the server i realy have no idea. About gear,we have a mage that is fully geared with an iron set,and he has almost 5k hp,on a torment he gets spammed almost 2k by a warrior so you can imagine how the rest of the party gets stomped on. Idk whats wrong with sheldon (archer pts take so much skill and gear )or screamer (lets cry for a new usko server for a year then play a month on it and quit) or the hate to mage clans on this dead ass forum and this semi dead server,but hey,lets talk shit then say something smart and helpful. We played this server a year ago and we had no issues then,it was lots of fun,we wanted to play again,pointed out that theres some issues and thats about it
    He doesn't have an argument, he simply feels like it's necessary for him to reply against anything I've said. It doesn't take many brain cells to understand something is wrong if 7 mages deal only 60% of the enemies hp and in the meanwhile a warrior can 2-3 hit you. All things considered, we're comparing a situation where 6 characters with 4-5k hp, dealing 400-500 single target damage are fighting characters with 6,5-8k hp, dealing 1k+ single target damage. Mages have nothing going for them in this argument, they loose in every category, but hey that's fine.

Btw, I might've been a little optimistic in my calculations. Yesterday on a fully geared priest we dealt 500-600 damage and on warriors 550-700. We did kill them obviously with stuns and slows, but there's no real skill involved in a PK style that relies on RNG so strongly. Staff skill does around 300-400 damage to a fully geared priest btw. It's funny how conveniently people ignore the bigger issue and focus on the request to buff mage damage MARGINALLY, which would not even be close to one-shotting people. I play priest in melee parties, so I know exactly how much damage mages can do and melees will still win. Healing nova damage in a melee party is the easiest job for any priest. Especially with the proposed changes forcing mages to go fire instead of lightning to deal damage. In the current version of the game everybody is playing lightning and stun rates are so high, that there's a very high chance of getting stunned even with nearly 300 LR. We actually stunned 20 people with 7 lightning mages for a solid 3 seconds. How is this fun for anybody? Do people really prefer having lightning mages stun you and kill you because of a RNG stun mechanic rather than having fire mages actually do something right in order to earn their kills? Not to mention that lightning still cancels every mage skill in the game, which means that if the melee party has a single lightning mage, they will automatically win (Nothing to force 10k heals, so the party will survive longer).
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-25-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He doesn't have an argument, he simply feels like it's necessary for him to reply against anything I've said. It doesn't take many brain cells to understand something is wrong if 7 mages deal only 60% of the enemies hp and in the meanwhile a warrior can 2-3 hit you.

Btw, I might've been a little optimistic in my calculations. Yesterday on a fully geared priest we dealt 500-600 damage and on warriors 550-700. We did kill them obviously with stuns and slows, but there's no real skill involved in a PK style that relies on RNG so strongly.
    Start playing with 2 priests, you'll notice the difference and how much extra opportunities that will open up for you in pk when you have that extra heal and cure, rather than running and towning so often.

You gotta keep in mind, in zonemyko warriors don't have AoE's, warriors in USKO for example usually hit between 2-4K on aoe's on mages, and even the good mage teams in those servers manage to handle it.
    how come it's so hard for you there?

Btw, i remember mages hitting me for max. 900 dmg in USKO, while i had 12K hp on Manes, did they bitch about being to weak? no. only the bad mage clans who had no clue how to play as a team were bitching all day. it doesn't take many brain cells to understand? well clearly you're the one lacking braincells cuz you aren't capable of playing mage in a server where warriors don't even have AoE, don't have krowaz, in a server where you get to have an extra item which has defense stats (spirit of retard it's called?). Speaking of failure.

here a youtube channel with one of the best mage teams in KO, maybe you should consider watching them play so you could learn a thing or 2: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsj...3HopnSvXaNcI5Q

Banned Senior Member

It is quite fun to watch how the moderator starts a flame on forum.

Anyway, my point of view is that Kallop got interesting point about the fire mages. Their damage should be better of course.

About the damages by nova etc. the attack power doesn't work on AoE skills, that is pretty normal in 12xx (not sure about higher versions), the damage should be affected mainly by elemental damage. Therefore the lycaon staff should be the best staff for fire mages. The attack power got effect on staff skills.

About the mages globally, I personally do not think that KO game was designed to play mage vs warrior parties. Game was designed to combine classes and cooperate. For me it means, it is pointless to compare mage vs warrior teams, because mages same as priests was designed as support class.

And what does it means? Well as I never was active player on server in such things I pass the decision on my admin team, which is based on at least little active players who got the game experience. They are discussing this theme already. But my opinion is just a one look of old time player here, nothing more.
    ilterates likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM