Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys I am glad you bumping my server, but please, solve this things in PMs ;-) no offence...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Guys I am glad you bumping my server, but please, solve this things in PMs ;-) no offence

Banned Senior Member

Dear Knights. We are opening our BETA server for all.
    Please dowonload client here:
    Knight Online Zone MYKO |
    Register here:
    Knight Online Zone MYKO | Registration
    Bug reporting:
    Access denied - Zone MYKO Forum
    DUE BETA STATUS ALL USERS AND ACCOUNTS WILL BE WIPED OUT BEFORE OFFICIAL START!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The template images which my website is using are the best ones existed, ever, on KO. If I have had a problem with it, it'd be changed long time ago. As you can see, your thought is invalid.

And no, I'm not jealous of something that's ripped off from another game's website.
    Haha your still funny, keep in thay way. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Guys I am glad you bumping my server, but please, solve this things in PMs ;-) no offence
    We don't have nothing to solve, just sayin something. Anyway you did good job here. Good lucky with it.

little advice.disable accessory upgrade +1>+2.even disable +1 for 2-3 months.if you open +1,+2 unique prices will be too high all the time and there will be huge cap between players.eventually server will die in 2 months

bump for my friend, future of kol lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post
    little advice.disable accessory upgrade +1>+2.even disable +1 for 2-3 months.if you open +1,+2 unique prices will be too high all the time and there will be huge cap between players.eventually server will die in 2 months
    We are not planning to disable it yet. Just the success rate will be small. But I got your point.

Banned Senior Member

Dear players, friends.

We already fixed the most major issues that was preventing us from starting our server officially.

THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH IS THEREFORE PLANNED TO 20. NOVEMBER 2015 !

Yet there are some bugs remaining, if you find any more please report them here:
    KNOWN ISSUES - REPORTED BUGS - Support - Forums - Zone MYKO Forum

Regards,
    SirKaoS

Banned Senior Member

We keep testing ;-)

Banned Senior Member

Short video from yesterday GM war on Beta server ;-)

Banned Senior Member

Deadmatch :-)

Banned Senior Member

I am proud to announce that all my main targets was accomplished during our beta phase and we are ready to go to OFFICIAL LAUNCH!

1) Moneys
    The server will run on LOW COIN ECONOMY model. The income of coins is very small in order to prevent a typical hyperinflation of KO servers. We added mechanisms that will allows us to control NOAH income and outcome to game, so it should make players easier to buy and sell their items in merchants (even a very advanced items). But even with low number of coins the players WONT BE POOR. The income of blessed scrolls is enough for upgrading and potions costs almost nothing. So there shouldn't be problem to play game without earning coins.

2) Upgrades
    The upgrading rates are SLIGHTLY ENHANCED to +6, you would require not so much items to reach this level. However the +8 upgrade is very hard without trinas and it is nearly impossible to make it. On other hand trinas success rates are SLIGHTLY ENHANCED. TRINA PIECE is not available as drops or in PUS! It can only be exchanged for National Points. Therefore people have to PK in order to make any +8 items.

+9 upgrade is CLOSED IN FIRST YEAR OF SERVER

Compounding is possible to +1 or +2 but only with 30% success rate, in order to make it useful only for +9 accessory and low cost uniques.
    +3 and more compounding is CLOSED IN FIRST YEAR OF SERVER

3) Zones
    We decide not to add Bifrost, at least not in near future. The fragments are rare and can be farmed only in bowl or get in reward in BDW!
    Colony zone using modified Ardream map. Smaller map with more complicated terrain. Bosses spawns everywhere, fight is faster.

This settings was taken in order to make LONGTERM STABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR PLAYERS

good job! :-)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Looks good.. Btw does this server have anything to do with ProKO? or was ProKO forums hacked or something? I see your banner on their forums lol ProKO looks so unprofessional atm, that's why i quited from there months ago.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Looks good.. Btw does this server have anything to do with ProKO? or was ProKO forums hacked or something? I see your banner on their forums lol ProKO looks so unprofessional atm, that's why i quited from there months ago.
    Nope, we dont have anything to do with any other server. This is new project.
    They probably using Google adsense program (they renting advertising space to Google) and we have Google Adwords campain on.

I hope to see you tomorrow on official ;-)
    Cortex likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Nope, we dont have anything to do with any other server. This is new project.
    They probably using Google adsense program (they renting advertising space to Google) and we have Google Adwords campain on.

I hope to see you tomorrow on official ;-)
    Oh haha, so everyone can make ads on hes forums

I might check it out, thanks for invitation.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1