Page 119 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well there r people with dual personals +7 IN IB just look at any top 10 clan and everyone has ...
Page: 119

well there r people with dual personals +7 IN IB
    just look at any top 10 clan and everyone has that gear ><

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    well there r people with dual personals +7 IN IB
    just look at any top 10 clan and everyone has that gear ><
    WTF are you talking about boy

Hey there,

Let me share some MYKO comedy :-D

I hope you enjoy it.

Salu2.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LyMan View Post
    hope not anytime soon in my view the +7 keep more players to join and seems there players who play till +7 items,
    I get your point and half of me agrees with that. But on other hand old players dont have motivation to farm anything becouse they cannot upgrade their gear since they already have +7 set's etc. Inflation rate is atm pretty high since atleast half of the player pool have full +7 gear. Less and less ppl are selling good uniques via ingame coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Leipis View Post
    I get your point and half of me agrees with that. But on other hand old players dont have motivation to farm anything becouse they cannot upgrade their gear since they already have +7 set's etc. Inflation rate is atm pretty high since atleast half of the player pool have full +7 gear. Less and less ppl are selling good uniques via ingame coins.
    True tho,the geared ones can have a fun and focus more on pk and there just came out bifrost so there is something to do for even geared ones,give some weeks or months and also uniques prices will be starting going cheaper,for sure there coming some of new events also( like lms) bassicly i see no reason yet to rush for +8,at the end its just my view

Quote Originally Posted by LyMan View Post
    True tho,the geared ones can have a fun and focus more on pk and there just came out bifrost so there is something to do for even geared ones,give some weeks or months and also uniques prices will be starting going cheaper,for sure there coming some of new events also( like lms) bassicly i see no reason yet to rush for +8,at the end its just my view
    Good point. tho many ppl who play on these farm servers likes to upgrade their gear and they wanna keep that part of the game active. Imo unique prices arent going down by any means, since inflation rate keeps bumping prices up and you cannot see any good uniques in merchants anymore. Normal weapons and armor set's will be decent and its good for new players but when they get those they will cry about that ppl have iron sets etc. I would unlock +8 armor/weapon upgrade but keep the +0 uniques. Ofc ppl would hit alot more but it would be best option for both old and new players. Gear cap between players wouldn't raise too much and old players would again farm coin/gear to get that +8 set
    LyMan likes this.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazon View Post
    Hey there,

Let me share some MYKO comedy :-D

I hope you enjoy it.

Salu2.
    Nice! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Leipis View Post
    Good point. tho many ppl who play on these farm servers likes to upgrade their gear and they wanna keep that part of the game active. Imo unique prices arent going down by any means, since inflation rate keeps bumping prices up and you cannot see any good uniques in merchants anymore. Normal weapons and armor set's will be decent and its good for new players but when they get those they will cry about that ppl have iron sets etc. I would unlock +8 armor/weapon upgrade but keep the +0 uniques. Ofc ppl would hit alot more but it would be best option for both old and new players. Gear cap between players wouldn't raise too much and old players would again farm coin/gear to get that +8 set
    Opening +8's won't reduce the inflation, it'll only increase it. To reduce the inflation you have to draw money out of the game, by using coin spending opportunies like gambling with money(which will increase the unique count and decrease their values.) I understand the staff doesn't wanna do that because the MSS's are big part of the server income. GB sells are providing some problems but it is only because people has too many gbs. When spending opportunities arise, the stocks will go down and people will resort to the method of donating for KC's for MSS'es more.

And this server is the proof of even a near perfect staff like this one cannot stop the low IQ mentality that K.O. Players have. 30 year old men stacking each other in CZ is really a disgrace to the humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nojaen View Post
    Opening +8's won't reduce the inflation, it'll only increase it. To reduce the inflation you have to draw money out of the game, by using coin spending opportunies like gambling with money(which will increase the unique count and decrease their values.) I understand the staff doesn't wanna do that because the MSS's are big part of the server income. GB sells are providing some problems but it is only because people has too many gbs. When spending opportunities arise, the stocks will go down and people will resort to the method of donating for KC's for MSS'es more.

And this server is the proof of even a near perfect staff like this one cannot stop the low IQ mentality that K.O. Players have. 30 year old men stacking each other in CZ is really a disgrace to the humanity.
    What the server needs is a worthwhile money sink. Simply make something you can buy with coins/gbs that is definitely worthwhile in the beginning and later becomes just barely profitable until it's no longer worth it to do. A very strong money sink will set the value of coins in stone for a very long period of time, because everything will be compared to said item/system.

As a new player on this server, can someone explain to me how the hell am I supposed to farm enough money for +7 shells/shards when they are 4-5gbs each and the only way to make money is in cz beasts/blood seekers which are constantly being camped by the other nation and dropping only gold coins? I cant even make 5k NPs to join events to get better gear because literally everyone 1 shotting me? Except for archers, they are 2 shotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol View Post
    Warrior shells +6 50mil each rappy 6 50m 300mil for Start u can buy 1 mil each 9Str earings enough to start farming DM's - Before that just farm Busses at Grells at Bellua/Asga and sell for 400-450k each noone will attack u there so stop complaining its ez .
    Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    As a new player on this server, can someone explain to me how the hell am I supposed to farm enough money for +7 shells/shards when they are 4-5gbs each and the only way to make money is in cz beasts/blood seekers which are constantly being camped by the other nation and dropping only gold coins? I cant even make 5k NPs to join events to get better gear because literally everyone 1 shotting me? Except for archers, they are 2 shotting.
    gues its enough

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    gues its enough
    Too much competition & not enough demand while selling buses. Not worth it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Too much competition & not enough demand while selling buses. Not worth it at all.
    Check zone forum,there some guides,also from players,scouting drop list make it easier to find your ways to gear up,you only need +6 set to start pk and get the first 5k nps for events

No cry lol. Own or be owned.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    No cry lol. Own or be owned.
    Spoken like a true babashopper. Your parents must be proud.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1