Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear knights, following many player's requests and in order to get the most fun from the new updates and especially ...
Page: 125

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights,

following many player's requests and in order to get the most fun from the new updates and especially the farming, GOLD PREMIUM is on discount for the next 48 hours in Power Up Store, Instead of 70KC it is now 60KC, hope you enjoy.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

ya a 50 cent difference way to go!
    Ching and Breezy123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    ya a 50 cent difference way to go!

Come back please Fearme!

having 2 much fun on private WoW servers

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    having 2 much fun on private WoW servers

Doors always open. Enjoy

Unfriendly GMs. Might want to think again if you want to join this server.... Got Disconnect from FT and sent to jail because I said and I quote "Spawn Felankor or fake GM"
    Last edited by StanDontCare; 04-25-2018 at 10:44 PM.
    Ching and Olaz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Unfriendly GMs. Might want to think again if you want to join this server.... Got Disconnect from FT and sent to jail because I said and I quote "Spawn Felankor or fake GM"
    Only case a GM can sent you to jail is being AFK in an event , Even if you stood there in FT doing nothing as long you not AFK i don't think GM would sent you to jail , Even tho you might be right .

I said that when he spawn... so I can't be AFK.
    I'm an INT priest and was party leader. I buff my party and sit until they are damage... so I can't be AFK
    I answer the math question that popped up from the system... so I can't be AFK.

Basically, if they don't like you they will put you in jail and potentially banned you for no reason.

I just want to warn people how their GM behave. If you want to join this server, then don't be surprise if they will dc and/or banned you for no reason.

You can report afk people in FT, and there is a window shows up with a simple math question, if you won't answer in right time or you answer it wrong you get jailed.

It's an automatic thing, there is no GM behind, you don't have to be such a pussy.

Or maybe you just suck at math XD

Banned Senior Member

The system is fully automatic. It doesnt have a mechanism how it can watch you if you sit near keyboard or no. It can only detect your character, and if you sit too long you are simply afk lol. Next time try to move at least once per 5 minutes.

I said that when he spawn... so I can't be AFK.
    I'm an INT priest and was party leader. I buff my party and sit until they are damage... so I can't be AFK
    I answer the math question that popped up from the system... so I can't be AFK.

Basically, if they don't like you they will put you in jail and potentially banned you for no reason.

I just want to warn people how their GM behave. If you want to join this server, then don't be surprise if they will dc and/or banned you for no reason.

That's what I was hoping you would say. You just confirm it wasn't the system. I was buffing. I was healing. I was talking. I was definitely moving.

Like I said, I'm warning people who want to join the server. The GM dc and sent me to jail for saying "Spawn Felankor or fake GM". Don't be surprise if the same thing happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    The system is fully automatic. It doesnt have a mechanism how it can watch you if you sit near keyboard or no. It can only detect your character, and if you sit too long you are simply afk lol. Next time try to move at least once per 5 minutes.
    I'm not mad for being in jail, but what's the point of spending time on a server then get sent to jail or banned for no reason.

Wait... your system is automatic? But how can I be a.f.k and not move for 5 MINUTES when I notice the GM. I talk to the GM. Not including the buffing and healing my party.

Now you're just lying.

Apparently, if the GM banned you, they will lie to cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post

Wait... your system is automatic? But how can I be a.f.k and not move for 5 MINUTES when I notice the GM. I talk to the GM. Not including the buffing and healing my party.

Now you're just lying.

Apparently, if the GM banned you, they will lie to cover it up.

Nah their system is broken. I know they have corrupt GM's Constantly getting disconnected when I even talk to a GM or point something wrong out.

But their entire system in FT which has and always will be Cheated is as long as you move you can still be in the afk ball. You could be talking/healing/buffing, but if you don't move you are afk to the system.

I'm honestly have no idea what you talking about people i even standing in FT with NAKED int priest as long i answer the math question i never been into jail , If you really think a GM did that you can just point out his name .

GM didn't do squat. You AFKed... didn't answer a math question. Simple you went to jail, fight your way out or do your time. But don't bring that mess crying about the smallest of issues, especially one you brought on your own self. This isn't a flaw in the game/server, it's a punishment setup for afkers and you did just this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1