Page 105 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil 1. nerf archer 2. Boost fire mage by a bit 3. Lower stun rate by half ...
Page: 105

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    1. nerf archer
    2. Boost fire mage by a bit
    3. Lower stun rate by half
    4. Host some events in cz, to make pk lit (Boss event, Exp event, Master event, kill the GM)
    We will do some changes on class balance on this weekend, all of them already listed.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    They not allow players to share thier opinion on forum (every topic must be accepted by moderator)
    Worst server ever xd
    If you are new on forum first 3 post needs to be approved my moderators (prevent the spammer bots), after 3 posts you are free the as wind.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Doubt they have 300 users active, they just used the bot script to spawn fake users to mine, and sell items on merchants. There is a bot script on 19xx or above versions...
    Guess you are just tyring to be funny but not good enough.
    Last edited by Aoda; 12-29-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    worst server i have ever played
    Ram pam pam

This belgian boy is still mad

Quote Originally Posted by Aoda View Post
    Guess you are just tyring to be funny but not good enough.
    funny, how? I think it's known fact that people used to abuse the online count via PHP before the latest sources out there that released a bot scripts, I am sure more than I can confirm that this exists.... and turks are kinda open about this that they use these to mine with bots, and keep market alive... You seem to attack me for just stating this...
    Last edited by mortal; 12-29-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

important -- Your server crashes if you are not gona do anything about it, people going to quit your server, including big clans.

also

archers are really Op. Nerfing solo shots is mandatory. You don't have to nerf 5 or 3 shot skill . They destroying the server, 2 party of rogues just wiping everyone.
    Breezy123 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    important -- Your server crashes if you are not gona do anything about it, people going to quit your server, including big clans.
    Your server didn't have crashes and they all quited within a week.

Banned Senior Member

Global KO was definitely up and had a good population for more than a week, just sayin.

I would say kudos to Zone MYKO and there team, if only these players understood what it takes to perfect a brand new 19xx AntiCheat.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    funny, how? I think it's known fact that people used to abuse the online count via PHP before the latest sources out there that released a bot scripts, I am sure more than I can confirm that this exists.... and turks are kinda open about this that they use these to mine with bots, and keep market alive... You seem to attack me for just stating this...
    why via PHP? Is the backend written in PHP? And what does this have to do with bots

All the problems are known and solutions delivered instantly, I coded this files all myself and its normal to get issues when you make stuff from scratch, since most files/sources released all over web is useless, I didn't even use single copy paste from them, yes base is same but most of coding and shared functions/libraries etc recoded, this files tested once only year ago before zonemyko opened their beta, on that period too people tested general gameplay, we were planning beta two more times but things didn't go well on my end due real life so this files didn't get public test till zonemyko did. Yes it would be better if another beta period happend but players putting pressure on team itself and also not wanting to participate beta progress. I embedded aiserver to gameserver last night, local tests were all smooth, rest of known problems will be fixed soon as well but all negativity coming and talking like making files are so easy won't help at all. Since day 1 of I started to make this files I pushed over 1400 changesets on my git repository so it can give you slight idea.

Still zonemyko team not wanting to use all brand new features as well like pet system which is flawless and genie system which I fixed 95% of it and work almost flawless unlike most other so called new version servers. As long as I'm alive I'll continue fixing issues on it and making it most stable files out there, I also plan to stop 1299 version totally and want to focus on this project, and planning to stop 1299 support in march 2018, I already slowed development on it.

PS: Zonemyko is not editing their online count on webpage like most other servers around.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

so from now master is very easy to get,if you still thinking about starting here,its still right time to do it.

PS: archer's pain in the ass.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

pain in the ass haha

GDM

This is the biggest p2w server there is . They limit number of users that can join event to " keep the economy healthy " , but have no problems adding Monster Summon Staff that filled the market with uniques and master items . Server still crashes , event still bugged .

few archer partys running arround what a shitty pk...

Ye , It's taking so much to nerf the archers and stun rates .

Takes too much work to NT Cartel human side and change Dark Persuer number in DB.
    Mage party logic, 1 each side.

stun rate og mages are insane. Even use lighting potion warriors are stunned 100% every time. Fix this

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1