Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually just ignore him, he was in some other server as you guessed yes jalousy talking, we will keep doing ...
Page: 115

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Actually just ignore him, he was in some other server as you guessed yes jalousy talking, we will keep doing our best here and we will shut this kind of people up

Turk Jew Hilary Clinton and proud, atleast i am not a nobody like you, have a nice day and enjoy me ignoring you again.

Is it me or the stun rate are just way to high ? I know its hardcoded but i tought since this is some weird mix version it would be different a bit. I dont mind getting stunned just not getting stunned 80 % of the time :/

Lets just assume that some(probably most) players work/go to school 08:00-16:00 and sleep 00:00-07:00 GMT+2 for example Finnish and Turkish players. Pretty much same for Polish and Swedish players? That is probably like 75%+ of the player base at this server. Player who lives on the assumed time zone only misses 7 out of 8 juraids, 5 out of 5 chaos and 6 out of 10 bdws from monday to friday.

Fucking up FT registration is what triggered this bitching. I mean 170m coins when you get in. That is hours worth of solo farm.

edIT: Just occured to me that it might be on purpose so there could be some pk on evenings.

Up. Up. Up.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Is it me or the stun rate are just way to high ? I know its hardcoded but i tought since this is some weird mix version it would be different a bit. I dont mind getting stunned just not getting stunned 80 % of the time :/
    ye the 33/45 lr aoe stunes more often than the 60/70 lr aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    ye the 33/45 lr aoe stunes more often than the 60/70 lr aoe.
    I think the 45 aoe has always stunned more than 60/70.
    On this server, there are few players with extreme int-build that are keeping priests permastunned despite having almost 350 LR.
    I was playing LR mage with crystal build and LE+6, didn't stun almost anyone

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Actually just ignore him, he was in some other server as you guessed yes jalousy talking, we will keep doing our best here and we will shut this kind of people up

Turk Jew Hilary Clinton and proud, atleast i am not a nobody like you, have a nice day and enjoy me ignoring you again.
    Such jealous person as you talking about this.. Many comments here are fake propaganda for your sever, lies, your minions spam and dehonesting other server topics. Probably that makes me jelous.. You are one of the dirtiest in this "server game" so be sure I will go after you whenever I am around. I know alot dirt on you and your server so I will always enjoy to troll and hate you with comments.

Why you need to shut this kind of people up? Every players negative feedback is attack on your self. Firstly I just stated some truth what is behind your closet.. and you call army of your minions to attack me with nonsense.. you do this everytime someone even dare to put up negative feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Such jealous person as you talking about this.. Many comments here are fake propaganda for your sever, lies, your minions spam and dehonesting other server topics. Probably that makes me jelous.. You are one of the dirtiest in this "server game" so be sure I will go after you whenever I am around. I know alot dirt on you and your server so I will always enjoy to troll and hate you with comments.

Why you need to shut this kind of people up? Every players negative feedback is attack on your self. Firstly I just stated some truth what is behind your closet.. and you call army of your minions to attack me with nonsense.. you do this everytime someone even dare to put up negative feedback?
    Really boring -_-.
    Since your posts do not contain any constructive criticism there is no interest about your trolling, maybe aim somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Fammer View Post
    Really boring -_-.
    Since your posts do not contain any constructive criticism there is no interest about your trolling, maybe aim somewhere else?
    I prefer facts rather..

The server has serious issues with the events. To begin with, they are not running as scheduled. For instance, today I could not access Forgotten Temple and Juraid events. Even though, they were mentioned and planned in the schedule on panel. These two events are the only places where a player without a clan or friends can participate to obtain quest necklace and belt, which would help him/her to be at least a bit competitive in CZ.

Whether there should be other ways to obtain quest uniques like necklace and belt, or the events must get fixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    The server has serious issues with the events. To begin with, they are not running as scheduled. For instance, today I could not access Forgotten Temple and Juraid events. Even though, they were mentioned and planned in the schedule on panel. These two events are the only places where a player without a clan or friends can participate to obtain quest necklace and belt, which would help him/her to be at least a bit competitive in CZ.

Whether there should be other ways to obtain quest uniques like necklace and belt, or the events must get fixed asap.
    For me, all the events are 100% precise along shcedule. (ingame one, the sandglass)
    On forgotten temple, there are just simply way too much people to participate. You have to spam-click the npc and its still random if you get in or not.
    On Juraid Event, you need 5k np's to attend. I think this was due to prevent alt chars being a nuisance.

Valentine's day special giveaway

More information:
    https://forums.knightonline-zone.com...php?f=3&t=4986

To the top.

Its basicly Archer KO now,0 fun.
    SPANKME likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Its basicly Archer KO now,0 fun.
    I heard multiple clans are thinking about class changing into archers until they balance that class to normal. (or even closer to normal, now its kinda absurd).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1