Page 5 of 167 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky We never attacked your server nor would we consider it. my server? lol ur a ...
Page: 5

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post
    We never attacked your server nor would we consider it.
    my server? lol ur a joke go back to ur failed server and stop advertisting with your signature to this topic..

spankme, is that u?

Banned Senior Member

So you post this picture 10 mins ago, and you have so called 80 users on whilst your panel displays 210, cut the crap.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Spanky View Post

So you post this picture 10 mins ago, and you have so called 80 users on whilst your panel displays 210, cut the crap.
    Actually his website shows the active accounts whose calculation formula we don't know.

As for the Undefs question, well when his GM staff goes to another private servers and spams/advertises this server... eventually, someone will seek for a revenge.

Nicko you are really like a little kid without candie :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    Nicko you are really like a little kid without candie :-)
    Are you sure you're not talking about yourself ?

Sergeant Spanky likes this.

Its your forum? Lol if my brain still works good, I wish u fix this soon

Nickos why you trying to point that zonemyko staff is ads on your forum?
    It was those people that quited your server and joined to Zone MYKO because you banned them all or did some injustice to them.

ProKO and Surge both lost players after zonemyko sucees in opening so now you are attacking him.

Zonemyko ads dont need to ads on your shoutbox, when they can put a banner on your forum lol. nub

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Nickos why you trying to point that zonemyko staff is ads on your forum?
    It was those people that quited your server and joined to Zone MYKO because you banned them all or did some injustice to them.

ProKO and Surge both lost players after zonemyko sucees in opening so now you are attacking him.

Zonemyko ads dont need to ads on your shoutbox, when they can put a banner on your forum lol. nub
    Look Grobar or Grobars friend or Grobars brother or whoelse you want to be, none I'm aware of went to Zone MYKO and whoever wanted to leave, was free to do so. I'm already happy with my own results and I don't care how or when it's going to be over.

I didn't attack anyone. I've corrected Sergeant Spanky and I replied back to Skeletka.

Afterall, Zone MYKO is running by using SOACS anti-cheat while their staff disrespect the dev of the specific anti-cheat. Since Zone MYKO won't be getting any further SOACS updates shows the future of this server.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Look Grobar or Grobars friend or Grobars brother or whoelse you want to be, none I'm aware of went to Zone MYKO and whoever wanted to leave, was free to do so. I'm already happy with my own results and I don't care how or when it's going to be over.

I didn't attack anyone. I've corrected Sergeant Spanky and I replied back to Skeletka.

Afterall, Zone MYKO is running by using SOACS anti-cheat while their staff disrespect the dev of the specific anti-cheat. Since Zone MYKO won't be getting any further SOACS updates shows the future of this server.
    ????? i dont understand a thing u saying...

but check user ranking in zone myko there ppl from your server, and i played ur server too but quited months ago because you SUCK ASS.. You are the worse admin in this world...

Nicko are you crazy? Why you always come with this attitude, full of threats and hate... If its true you have problems with someone who left your server and bad things happend blabla, I dont think its good idea to throw firecrackers into fire like this

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    Nicko are you crazy? Why you always come with this attitude, full of threats and hate... If its true you have problems with someone who left your server and bad things happend blabla, I dont think its good idea to throw firecrackers into fire like this
    If I have had problems with someone who left 'my' server, then I should post in Surge Networks topic, don't you think ?

If you really consider my posts as threat or hate while Zone MYKO is nowhere close to 'my' server then I really dunno what to say.. just my 2 cents.

I think that you should focus to your players & to the person who's attacking your game than trying to start a flame war here. Specifically since you're new around.

if its so not even close so why u keep crying here about some ridiculous things all the time.. I think we all had rough times during weekend. Try listen to hard metal or punch a wall, Im getting scared about your health

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Are you sure you're not talking about yourself ?

Niko Are u noob??

Banned Senior Member

Guys calm down, this is not server fight.
    Do the best for players. Take care of your own players and leave care of other servers to their admins ;-)

Peace

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM