Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by joecolxvi I pitty the people that swore the server would die after 2 weeks, they are hiding ...
Page: 164

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    I pitty the people that swore the server would die after 2 weeks, they are hiding now and some of them come from time to time trying to discredit us, We will keep going forward and strong and let the dogs bark behind.

Dear Knights,

After 10days of vacation that I mostly needed I am back and things will just get better from now on, I came back with alot of energy to give and work as hard as I can on the server. to clarify the situation during the last few days: I am as disappointed as you are on the management during my leave, I will make sure such thing will never happen again, the server should not depend on 1 person to survive and that was never the idea.

Anyway we will be holding few events the upcoming weekend while working hard on few updates that we have scheduled, stay tuned we will be sharing more infos soon.

If you would like to contribute to the ongoing discussion/feedback topic it is here : https://forum.zone-myko.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13274

Thank you as always for your loyality and support.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    I think enough loyality for zonemyko , you dont care what users want or what server need you and your team just watch server die , no problem new server fresh start and more $ for you good luck with that
    Play Fair & Get Fucked .
    Numan and BeatrixKiddo like this.

T0M

server boom ?

Quote Originally Posted by T0M View Post
    server boom ?
    LOL. dont expect a good server from these admins. they manage to kill the best myko server.

I realise you are building the server, and you dint want to release when it’s not ready. However the best time to launch is somewhere in february. Current yourko is running to an end. Projectko is over. Epic myko wont last long etc..

As far as im concerned you are still the only ones who can uphold a stable server for a period of time. Either bugfree 19xx or back to 12xx built from and for your loyal playerbase.

Rgds

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I realise you are building the server, and you dint want to release when it’s not ready. However the best time to launch is somewhere in february. Current yourko is running to an end. Projectko is over. Epic myko wont last long etc..

As far as im concerned you are still the only ones who can uphold a stable server for a period of time. Either bugfree 19xx or back to 12xx built from and for your loyal playerbase.

Rgds
    1299 shit for laptops bro.Main graphic card doesnt see the fucking knightonline.exe so we play with 0 fps 1299 XD.19xx better
    Respect likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    1299 shit for laptops bro.Main graphic card doesnt see the fucking knightonline.exe so we play with 0 fps 1299 XD.19xx better
    aglama lan buy new laptop :P hahahaha

That make no sense... laptops has integrated cards and you can even buy external ones to most laptops.. a lot people is using desktop pc that has integrated card.... why would it be any different? maybe don't buy 10$ used laptop and cry about it not handling outdated graphic game
    SacruM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    that make no sense... Laptops has integrated cards and you can even buy external ones to most laptops.. A lot people is using desktop pc that has integrated card.... Why would it be any different? Maybe don't buy 10$ used laptop and cry about it not handling outdated graphic game
    kkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkk
    seriously,i used to play KO on intel HD gpu just fine. How is that any better to what you have in your laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    seriously,i used to play KO on intel HD gpu just fine. How is that any better to what you have in your laptop?
    i have nvdia and intel but my intel card is suck.My performance card is nvdia

Idc what your laptops and/or desktops are capable of. If they make 19xx bugfree they can launch that.
    Just wanted to say there is no server worth playing out there so the time to launch is soon, 12xx 19xx doesnt matter

Banned

subject current

Any update?

coming soon

You would have brought back the 1299 (1st version) if you had a small piece of brain. Just bring back the 1st version, hand over the management to Jacub (SirKaoS) and stay away from forum polemics with players, do your job and hear what players want that's all. Am I asking for too much?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1